+ Reply to Thread

Anyone using Bernie Schaffer's options recommendations

I have used Bernie Schaffer's option investment service for 1 1/2 years. I have subscribed to his Wealthbuilder and Voyager services using his auto trade feature. His recommendations have been a joke. He consistenly has been wrong on well over 50% of his trades. I think it is a scam to claim to be an expert in option trading and have such an absolute miserable performance record.

I would like to hear from others who have used his service and what your experiences have been.

This is my forst post so I trust that I have presented this correctly.

Your comments are appreciated.

Re: Anyone using Bernie Schaffer's options recommendations

So, are you ahead or behind on $$? One big winner can offset a lot of losers. And vice versa. I subscribe to two of his free newsletters, but I've never traded on his recommendations. I also subscribe to Jon Najarian (Dr. J). He's wrong some as well, but I've made money using his recommendations as a starting point. Overall, I'm down year to date after a good year last year. Good luck with your trades.
    Passing Gas

"what everyone does on scam.com" :eek:

Re: Anyone using Bernie Schaffer's options recomme

I have used this service for some time and have lost my shirt. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE. THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG, DEAD WRONG THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME. A monkey throwing a dart could do better. Save you money or just go to Vegas and loose on the crap table. At least you will have a good time.

Save your money, he is a complete fraud. I bought his Elite Trader program and followed it, placing every recommended trade for about 6 months. The results were that I had about 70% losing trades, costing me about $20000 in losses versus about $5000 in wins. I'm still a member of his Weekend Trader program and I noted that his last 6 recommendations were all losers. Needless to say, I don't trade any money on his picks any longer.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by fr8dawg8 View Post
    Save your money, he is a complete fraud. I bought his Elite Trader program and followed it, placing every recommended trade for about 6 months. The results were that I had about 70% losing trades, costing me about $20000 in losses versus about $5000 in wins. I'm still a member of his Weekend Trader program and I noted that his last 6 recommendations were all losers. Needless to say, I don't trade any money on his picks any longer.
    Bernie is an idiot, direct marketing huckster & self promotor. He always has been and always will be. A few years ago I would get his idiotic CDs in the mail. He sells bullshit, and lies about his performance.

In 2009 he was ranked LAST out of 60 investment advisors, in Business Week.

http://http://www.cxoadvisory.com/in...business-week/

If you really want to make money, BET AGAINST BERNIE. The good thing about Bernie is that you can almost always count on him being wrong.