+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad Habits

Bad Habits

i bite my nails,
    i burp in public places,

i eat with my mouth open- especially when the food is good- not in public though but it annoys the hell out of my girlfriend

i managed to quit smoking after ten years just five months ago

What are your bad habits? If any?

Re: Bad Habits

Smoking, women, cursing, eating bad foods.

Not nessecerily in that order.

I quit drinking about two years ago.

i don't think i will ever quit drinking. i have cut down alot though. i love beer!

I had to quit, it damned near killed me. Won't too hard to quit after a couple weeks in the hospital and a doc telling you that one more beer, possibly just one more sip, could shut the liver down permanently.

my bladder doesn't hold for long at all. am always dashing for a pee when havin drinks. i used to be a heavy bourbon drinker. I'd drink half a 70cl bottle a day, day in day out. ended up in hosp, wasn't eating much either. Those days are long gone now, i learned my lesson. When i do drink i drink alot, say on weekends. it's nice sometimes to just crack open a beer with dinner. What about guinness, can't you drink that?

Quote Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer
    my bladder doesn't hold for long at all. am always dashing for a pee when havin drinks. i used to be a heavy bourbon drinker. I'd drink half a 70cl bottle a day, day in day out. ended up in hosp, wasn't eating much either. Those days are long gone now, i learned my lesson. When i do drink i drink alot, say on weekends. it's nice sometimes to just crack open a beer with dinner. What about guinness, can't you drink that?
    Nope, nothing with alcohol. And all the non-alcoholic beers taste like sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound
    Nope, nothing with alcohol. And all the non-alcoholic beers taste like sh!t.
    that sucks. oh well at least ur still alive! :D there are not many past times like alcohol that are actually legal. Maybe somebody should create a non alcoholic beer that tastes like alcoholic beer. That would go down well for when you wanna go for a meal and have a beer or two. you can at least drive home stone cold sober

that sucks. oh well at least ur still alive! :D there are not many past times like alcohol that are actually legal. Maybe somebody should create a non alcoholic beer that tastes like alcoholic beer. That would go down well for when you wanna go for a meal and have a beer or two. you can at least drive home stone cold sober
    What's the point of beer that don't get you drunk? I never really drank beer for taste anyway. Honestly, I don't really miss it that much. And I've managed to squirrel a little money since I quit. Never was able to do that when I was drinking.

i love Carlton Draught. i would still drink it if it had no alcohol in it. i just would not pay as much for it. i love the taste of a cold beer on a hot summers day

i love Carlton Draught. i would still drink it if it had no alcohol in it. i just would not pay as much for it. i love the taste of a cold beer on a hot summers day
    Truthfully, that's the only time I think about it. I miss my cold ones when working in the yard. But had I moderated my intake, I still have it. So no one to blame but myself.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound
    Truthfully, that's the only time I think about it. I miss my cold ones when working in the yard. But had I moderated my intake, I still have it. So no one to blame but myself.
    yep, i love the taste. In the past i drank beer only when i wasn't drinking. That was in London. these days in Oz, beer is like a national food. They take more pride in their beer over here and there are some good varieties. I have aquired the taste for beer over the last year.

I suppose you could have a nice ice cold glass bottle of coca-cola, that usually does the trick for me as a substitute for a beer. ie. when at work

yep, i love the taste. In the past i drank beer only when i wasn't drinking. That was in London. these days in Oz, beer is like a national food. They take more pride in their beer over here and there are some good varieties. I have aquired the taste for beer over the last year.

I suppose you could have a nice ice cold glass bottle of coca-cola, that usually does the trick for me as a substitute for a beer. ie. when at work
    I do Mountain Dew.

This is an easy one, but I do not always buy ice cream, once a month, I will buy only two cartons. I will eat the whole carton, now that is what you call a "sweet taster".

you forgot the spam.

But thanks for comment...you can continue on your spam mission for Jah-jah
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.