+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 119

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    78

    Anyone heard of American Bill Money?

    American Bill Money is a lead program that sells peel and stick mailing labels and postcards to promote the ABM business. The charge $75 to $125. Does anyone here have any experience with this program? It just seems too hard to really make money because most people are not going to throw away $75 for postcards without guarantee that the leads they're buying are actually interested. What do ya'll think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29

    Re: Anyone heard of American Bill Money?

    Why are you making this Phony posting Luis Lorenzo ?

    You were a ABM customer from 4-15-07 then you Quit 7-30-07.
    Contriving a dishonest statement just to try to draw attention to your latest "deal" is a unprofessional approach to marketing.

    You should be ashamed of yourself.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9

    American bill money

    Has anyone heard of or is currently involved with american
    bill money.com.?
    It's a mailing list company and you mail postcards to get people to join and you can start with very little money.
    I think $75 or $125 after you get 2 referals you be into profit
    acording to them.
    Go to www.americanbillmoney.com check it out
    It looks better than the one I'm doing now! (Mcm):judges:
    rjg

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: American bill money

    Good luck.

    (What does ABM really need you for?)

    They have the lists, they print the cards why don't they just send all the cards out themselves?

    Oh wait, ....they want you to send them your money, that's right, I forgot.

    Not much of a 'product', honestly.

    Really cheasy looking site for a 'company' that's been around since 2003, isn't it?

    JMHO

    Kerry Hein

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,245

    Re: American bill money

    From your description, it sounds illegal to me. Any more details that might change this poor first impression?


    Edit: After viewing the site itself, I'm fairly sure there is a Ponzi component too. The money claimed to be paying out appears to exceed the money being paid in by the downline, if my math hasn't failed me. Considering that they use the U.S. Postal Service exclusively, that makes every postcard sent out for recruiting a potential offense under 39 U.S.C. 3005, Items Not Allowed In the Mail System.
    Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins; 09-15-2008 at 10:49 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29

    Re: American bill money

    Neither of you two guys (ohein56 and ProfHenryHiggins) know what your talking about.
    Your just trying to spread false information because thats what your good at.

    To ohein56
    -ABM grows through "Referrals" the same way all the network marketing companies you've ever been in grow.
    - Dont all companies "Want your Money" ?
    - The product is better than any product right from the start because it is the only "Product" that is actually 100% tax Deductable and can help you build any income opportunity at any time, so HONESTLY its SUPERIOR to ANYTHING
    - Saying the website is "Cheasy" is childish and simply your opinion as someone trying to market something else.

    To ProfHenryHiggins
    - Your math has failed you. Your quick to say something is "illegal" just because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
    - There is NO Ponzi component, Sales commissions are paid out every weekl directly to the person making the sale, overrides are paid out monthly to whomever their coded to.

    ABM is a great company thats been around for five years now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before all without any hype or B.S.
    Listen to the 24 hour toll free recording at 1-800-617-5340
    If either of you or anyone else would care to discuss this further you may call me at 757-754-5674 Paul Ski

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: American bill money

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    Neither of you two guys (ohein56 and ProfHenryHiggins) know what your talking about.
    Your just trying to spread false information because thats what your good at.

    To ohein56
    -ABM grows through "Referrals" the same way all the network marketing companies you've ever been in grow.
    - Dont all companies "Want your Money" ?
    - The product is better than any product right from the start because it is the only "Product" that is actually 100% tax Deductable and can help you build any income opportunity at any time, so HONESTLY its SUPERIOR to ANYTHING
    - Saying the website is "Cheasy" is childish and simply your opinion as someone trying to market something else.

    To ProfHenryHiggins
    - Your math has failed you. Your quick to say something is "illegal" just because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
    - There is NO Ponzi component, Sales commissions are paid out every weekl directly to the person making the sale, overrides are paid out monthly to whomever their coded to.

    ABM is a great company thats been around for five years now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before all without any hype or B.S.
    Listen to the 24 hour toll free recording at 1-800-617-5340
    If either of you or anyone else would care to discuss this further you may call me at 757-754-5674 Paul Ski
    Ok there Mr. two posts. ProfHenryHiggins, and ohein56, really do know what they are talking about.
    Last edited by howdy; 09-20-2008 at 05:48 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: American bill money

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    Neither of you two guys (ohein56 and ProfHenryHiggins) know what your talking about.
    Your just trying to spread false information because thats what your good at.
    Sorry, you are clueless abm.

    In the first place, rjg asked for an opinion. I and the Proff simply gave ours.

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    To ohein56
    -ABM grows through "Referrals" the same way all the network marketing companies you've ever been in grow.
    It's not the way the company intends to grow I have a problem with. It's what they're intending on growing it with, ie, the product! There really is none! Your just shuffling money and leads that can be found in any phone book. The 'procuct' is nothing more than an excuse to shuffle money so can call yourself 'in business'. The only one's that will benefit are the ones that essentially start it, and know how to sell anyone any old shit. Everyone else, loses. Seen it before, it'll happen again, till people learn. Ask yourself when looking at ANY MLM/NWM based business, before you buy, ask yourself, "Would anyone ever purchase this product or service without participating in the income opportunity?". With this, the answer is NO.

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    - Dont all companies "Want your Money"?
    Absolutely! Or they would'nt call themselves a business. What value do they provide you, the customer, for that money? That's the critical question. If it's just an excuse to shuffle money, a ruse. It has no value and won't last long. ABM looks like it'll fall into that scam catagory. That's my opinion. You like it for you, head on, knock yourself out. Just, please don't come back here whinning scam when it blows up in your face, after you've been warned here by people that have been around watching crap like this float by for a considerable time.

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    - - The product is better than any product right from the start because it is the only "Product" that is actually 100% tax Deductable and can help you build any income opportunity at any time, so HONESTLY its SUPERIOR to ANYTHING
    Leads. What do you KNOW about the leads? How do you KNOW the quality of the leads? Also, would anyone outside ABM buy them? Can you sell them retail? If so, who'd buy them, what demograph?

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    - - Saying the website is "Cheasy" is childish and simply your opinion as someone trying to market something else.
    No way. What you're selling is ABM, and their site, and their lead quality and their ability to pay somone as they build a business and a life. That site looks cheap, and designed by someone in a garage. If they've been around since 2003, why haven't they improved the overall looko of their site since the program's doing so incredably well! Please... The product, the plan, the crappy looking site, It doesn't add up, and the cheasy site certainly doesn't instill any confidence in me that someone actually knows what they're doing, at all!

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    - To ProfHenryHiggins
    - Your math has failed you. Your quick to say something is "illegal" just because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
    I think the Prof is a little more adept than the average Joe when it comes to spotting a ponzi. I believe it's you, abm that doesn't understand. JMHO
    Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.

    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    - There is NO Ponzi component, Sales commissions are paid out every week directly to the person making the sale, overrides are paid out monthly to whomever their coded to.
    Really!? Are you sure of that?

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    - ABM is a great company thats been around for five years now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before all without any hype or B.S.
    Sorry, that's yet to be determined. So far I certainly don't think so. Time will tell. I left out your contact info, as it makes your post spam essentially.

    Kerry Hein:sun_smiley:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: American bill money

    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    Ok there Mr. two posts. ProfHenryHiggins, and ohein56, really do know what they are talking about.
    Thanks for the thumbs up endorsement, Howdy, Dude!

    Kerry

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29

    Re: American bill money

    People like you Kerry Hein at (707)544-8460, are simply a Mr. No IT ALLS and have nothing better to do than spend there time here trying to tear something apart than being productive and build something. I see the stuff your promoting and it looks like garbage to me just like abm looks like garbage to you. So go recruit someone instead.
    If you spent more time doing something (Like walking) instead of spending all your time trying to keep people away from other opportunities you know nothing about maybe you wouldnt be so FAT.
    ABM is a great company thats been around for FIVE YEARS now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before (EVEN ALL the JUNK YOUR PEDDLING CHUBBY) all without any hype or B.S.
    Selling a product which is leads of Income Opp. Seekers that is needed to promote ANY Biz. Opp Through the Mail.
    Refer 2 People and they are FREE, Where can you beat that ? SHOW ME KERRY, Dont post your rambling ons , call me and show me, You cant and you know it, So just leave it alone and relax, or better yet do some excercises
    Listen to the 24 hour toll free presentation at 1-800-617-5340
    If either of you or anyone else would care to discuss this further you may call me at 757-754-5674 Paul Ski
    And last but not least, think about this
    If ABM REALLY was a scam or a ponzi do you really think the SEC, FTC, and IRS (all off which are familiar with ABM)
    would allow them to exist for Five Years ? Hell No

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: American bill money

    Quote Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
    People like you Kerry Hein at (707)544-8460, are simply a Mr. No IT ALLS and have nothing better to do than spend there time here trying to tear something apart than being productive and build something. I see the stuff your promoting and it looks like garbage to me just like abm looks like garbage to you. So go recruit someone instead.
    If you spent more time doing something (Like walking) instead of spending all your time trying to keep people away from other opportunities you know nothing about maybe you wouldnt be so FAT.
    ABM is a great company thats been around for FIVE YEARS now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before (EVEN ALL the JUNK YOUR PEDDLING CHUBBY) all without any hype or B.S.
    Selling a product which is leads of Income Opp. Seekers that is needed to promote ANY Biz. Opp Through the Mail.
    Refer 2 People and they are FREE, Where can you beat that ? SHOW ME KERRY, Dont post your rambling ons , call me and show me, You cant and you know it, So just leave it alone and relax, or better yet do some excercises
    Listen to the 24 hour toll free presentation at 1-800-617-5340
    If either of you or anyone else would care to discuss this further you may call me at 757-754-5674 Paul Ski
    And last but not least, think about this
    If ABM REALLY was a scam or a ponzi do you really think the SEC, FTC, and IRS (all off which are familiar with ABM)
    would allow them to exist for Five Years ? Hell No
    Stooping to personal insults is usually a very good indication of one's losing an arguement, Paul.

    If your leads are so wonderful why are you SPAMMING this forum in your posts? What gives?

    Someone asked for an opinion about ABM. I and others here gave that opinion. If you don't like what was said about your wonderful opportunity, that's just tough.

    I do the very best I know how - the very best I can;
    and mean to keep doing so until the end.
    If the end brings me out all right,
    what is said against me won't amount to anything.

    ~ Abraham Lincoln
    It's also pretty interesting that the person that asked for an opinion about ABM(rjg) hasn't replied back since he started this. Could it be just more ABM SPAM?! Is the person that started this thread just another ABM spammer!? Could be!? Wouldn't be surprised.

    Since your leads are so great Paul, why are you even concerned about appearing in this forum, defending ABM!? Call your leads since they're just dying to hear from you. Quit 'wasting your time' here. Again, it just doesn't add up!?

    SPAMMERS ARE SCAMMERS!

    Sound a little angry there, Paul. What gives?

    The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are. If you are loving, if you are friendly, if you are helpful, the world will prove loving and friendly and helpful to you. The world is what you are.

    ~ Thomas Dreier
    Just trying to help.

    Kerry Hein

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35

    Re: American bill money

    I did this for awhile a year or two ago..dont remember exactly....I talked to the owner of the company on the phone one day and he was very rude, angry, and hostile. Not sure why...but after that call I quit the program. I did not make money with it, but I was probably not in it long enough for that.

    Millet

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: American bill money

    Quote Originally Posted by millet22 View Post
    I did this for awhile a year or two ago..dont remember exactly....I talked to the owner of the company on the phone one day and he was very rude, angry, and hostile. Not sure why...but after that call I quit the program. I did not make money with it, but I was probably not in it long enough for that.

    Millet
    Thanks for dropping by & posting.

    Welcome to the forum

    Kerry

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    144

    Re: American bill money

    In all fairness kerry and professor, I have a friend who is in this company so i did take a good look at it but it isn't a bad company. In all reality, that one site is not a company website because all of their work is primarily offline from what I can gather.
    I have heard some nice things about this company. I am just not a big fan of the two tier payment program. I got a postcard from my friend and they were decent looking postcards, postcards are the products so i don't think it is a ponzi, i just didnt care for the owners attitude, he comes off strong so thast is why i decided to pass on it, other then that i think this company is legit.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: American bill money

    Quote Originally Posted by whoareyou44 View Post
    In all fairness kerry and professor, I have a friend who is in this company so i did take a good look at it but it isn't a bad company. In all reality, that one site is not a company website because all of their work is primarily offline from what I can gather.
    I have heard some nice things about this company. I am just not a big fan of the two tier payment program. I got a postcard from my friend and they were decent looking postcards, postcards are the products so i don't think it is a ponzi, i just didnt care for the owners attitude, he comes off strong so thast is why i decided to pass on it, other then that i think this company is legit.
    Thanks for adding your insight WAY44. It may very well be a completely legitimate company, I don't KNOW. Opinions were asked for, I gave mine, Prof. gave his & now you've added yours. Cool!

    My opinion is based on the fact that the web page used & referred to in the original post, you have to dig for what the product is practically The name of the offering gives no indication as to what the product or service is, other than money.ing1: That's ALWAYS a red flag in my book.

    Again, "Would anyone ever purchase this product or service without participating in the income opportunity?" I don't think so, still.

    I buy leads myself, I asked about the quality of ABM leads and there was NO RESPONSE. They're certainly not worth bragging rights I guess, huh? The product isn't the offering as much as the business.

    But that's just my opinion.

    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
    Kerry Hein

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    188

    Re: American bill money

    Quote Originally Posted by whoareyou44 View Post
    I got a postcard from my friend and they were decent looking postcards, postcards are the products so i don't think it is a ponzi,
    What does that mean, "postcards are the product?" Does that mean if I buy into the "business opportunity" I'm selling postcards? Or if you buy in, can I contact you and buy postcards from you? I don't understand.

Similar Threads

  1. Sgt. Bill - recieving money SCAM
    By dieselx42 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 02:06 PM
  2. Sgt. Bill - recieving money SCAM
    By dieselx42 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 12:36 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:28 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 06:10 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •