+ Reply to Thread

MILLIONAIRE Reveals Internet Secrets - Is this a scam ?

I have 3 Work At Home options and I wanted to know if anyone of these is a scam.
    The program states as follows:

"Millionaire Mark Warren reveals his secrets on how he makes millions on the Internet working only a few hours per week.

For the first time ever Mark Warren is revealing his never before told secrets.

Marks Ultimate Wealth Package has been rated the number one opportunity by numerous online reviews and has been seen in Entrepreneur Magazine.

You can start making $100, $500, even $1,000+ every day working at home from your computer."

Could some of you go through this and tell me if these are a crap? Or if this really works.

Thanks.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-24-2007 at 09:30 PM.

Re: MILLIONAIRE Reveals Internet Secrets - Is this a scam ?

You frickin moron, this is a blatant advertisement for your crappy emall. You have it advertised in your signature, which means you are involved with it.

Take your crap elsewhere.

yes it is a scam

those types of ads make their money by selling the ads to the gullible. it is a classic scam. you theoretically could make millions, HOWEVER you usually will not. anything with advertising depends upon the product and the market. it is like the man on the TV info -mericals that tries to tell you that if you place enough ads,then you will sell something. True, but at what cost to you? any testimonials are shills. Forget it! you will only spend endless money on ads that do not bring in anything until you get tired or broke. or both!

if you want a job from home pick one with small overhead and something where you do not constantly spend money

try getting into buying and trading antiques ( go to the public library and read for FREE " How to make $25,000 a year selling antiques"). learn the trade or a few areas. learn to pick items at flea markets and appraise them, learn to sell on consignment by placing -- at most 1 or 2-- ads a month to every 8 weeks weeks in magazines ( like Sunset, Better living, Homes and Gardens,etc).learn to spot bargains at flea markets,then set up your own stall at another market on another weekend ( usually for only about $50 per weekend) and sell the item. learn to get into art by going to art dealers or furniture stores in your area and see what sells. then go to the Artist convention in September in Guernavaca,Mexico .you buy for about $25 per painting then sell it at the furniture dealers or art dealers for about $1000 . honest! that much mark up-really, not "Elvis on Velvet" but good,quality art. There is no duty on art and you will not get involved with the cartels/bad guys if you keep it simple by going to the art show only . Learn to buy antiques by going overseas to Denmark or England ( you buy a Chippendale chair and a "card table" for about 3200 USD In Copenhagen,DK and then sell it in the US for about 9000 USD,really!. no duty on antiques. shipping is included in the markup with a large container of merchandise. you sell it to dealers before it clears customs. all "do-able" projects but not requiring tremendous outlay of cash.

if you do not like that much work,then take the art appraisers course at University of Delaware ( about 6 weeks long duration each Summer) join the AAA(American Art Apprasiers Assocation) and learn to do appraising for Probate courts or Estate sales

try something simple, but avoid these scam websites. you will only get disgusted and realize that the package that they sell is what they make their money from--selling to the gullible. their product may or may not work--usually it does not and it really is a scam

Mark Warren is the parasite scum scammer newbie raper who sells 'Ultimate Wealth Spam'.

How he isn't in jail is ANYONE's guess.

avery Guest

I found an opportunity that I recommend to ANYBODY. It has been around for over 17 years and provides excellent Income, Training and Support. This opportunity you will earn a minimum of $1000 or $4500 per transaction. For more details, visit Learn how to change YOUR financial future at this website!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-24-2007 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avery
    I found an opportunity that I recommend to ANYBODY. It has been around for over 17 years and provides excellent Income, Training and Support. This opportunity you will earn a minimum of $1000 or $4500 per transaction. For more details, visit . Learn how to change YOUR financial future at this website!
    What a scam I'd stay away from spamming scammers promoting their worthless rip off websites on scam dot com.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-24-2007 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold
    What a scam I'd stay away from spamming scammers promoting their worthless rip off websites on scam dot com.
    Truth, next time remove his website in your post. It would make difficult for moderator to remove it.

SweetPauli is offline And the winner of the MegaGotYaScam is----NOT ME

You gotta be kidding--! I hope that isn't the same Mark Warren I went to high school with!! That site has "let me take your money off of your hands and put it in mine!" written all over it! If it is you, Mark, shame on you! Does his mom know about this?!