+ Reply to Thread

Returning a Circuit City Item

I am sorry... i think i posted this in the wrong place..but i really need help
    I bought a PSP on july 21 and now its august 8 or 9 and i want to return it
    Am i able to do that? i searched circuit city and can't find my answer. Please Help

Re: Returning a Circuit City Item

probably not, but call the store & ask them directly.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

typically retail stores now days have a 30, 60 or 90 day return policy. As long as the item is in good condition, in the package in good condition and you have your sales receipt. The terms should be stated somewhere on the receipt relating to their return policy.
    If purchased on credit card will be credited back to it. Cash, you get cash. Check; if at least two weeks has elapsed for your check to clear the bank they will give you back cash.
    However, I seldom do business in our local Circuit CIty. The help they have doesn't seem interested in approaching you and asking what you're looking for and other helpful assitance, such as appearing to care to spend time explaining the product and answerin questions.
    Also, The last time I was there about 3 months ago, I selected an item on my own, went to pasy for it. There was eight checkout lanes. No one manning them. I just stood around wondering what the H--- was going on. A few other customers in the store and a typical "Red Shirt" employee scurring around like rats in their run.
    I finally accosted one and aske him what's the deal, where are are your cashiers. He wagged his head toward a place over at the side-middle of the store that had "Customer Service" sign above it. He commented to me glibly: "go check out there", and walked away. I put the down the item I was intending to purchase on one of the checkout counters and walked out. I then went to Best Buy and bought it there.
    They hardly get any business here, ever. I wonder why?

Thats just it.... i got no clue if its a month or 2 weeks limit

heres the return policey http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/cat/...d/lookLearn.do
    but is a PSP a two week limit item or a month limit item...cant figure it out