+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Global-One, Asset Protection Service, LLC; Gary Klaucke Clayton, CA

Global-One, Asset Protection Service, LLC; and Gary of Clayton, CA

Question:
    Does anyone know about Global-One, Asset Protection Service; or Gary Klaucke of Clayton, CA?

Answer:

I would stay away from anything that Gary Klaucke is part of ;unless of course you want to part with more of your hard earned money.
    He is the former promoter of CSI who took in huge amounts of funds from CSI investors and left them holding the bag.
    It doesn't surprise me one bit he is now promoting another scam.
    This time he is like Mike Barnett was with CSI. He has a sucker list he's mailing to everyone that was part of CSI, asking for upfront fees to be part of his new "program"
    Is that what you want again?
    I didn't think so!

Re: Global-One, Asset Protection Service, LLC; Gary Klaucke Clayton, CA

MBI, Yes, this guy has conned many of his friends in California!! He also moon lites as a therapist!! Family and marriage counseling!! I have heard he cons his patients into his programs and they are piping MAD!! and prepared to sue the living hell out of him!!

You caught a big one partner..This guy Klaucke also was Barnett's right hand man and took care of his books as well as selling the usa bogus llc's for all csi members to hide their millions they were to make on the csi program!! LOL!!

This guy is a real KOOK!! but he continues on just as baker and sillings continue on with freedom club!!!

They are fine making money off the innocent!! They are internet crooks who defy the law and guy's like unpinen and the FBI!! These guy's are on file, because myself and many others in CSI spoke with the fbi and criminal IRS personally and they documented their names and all testimonies agaisnt them.

Razor

yepp, I looked at it and there is no way this "program" can work!
    Take a look at it and you will know it is a scam.
    He already took in 7.5 million according to the letter.
    $150 x 50,000= 7.5 mil
    If he gets 150,000 to send in $150 that is 22.5 mil
    All that money goes into a trust which is exclusively controlled by him.
    Do you really think he is going to give you $75,000 for $150? LOL
    "International trade" does not produce that kind of return.
    This guy is nothing but another con artist.

Quote Originally Posted by razor78
    MBI, Yes, this guy has conned many of his friends in California!! He also moon lites as a therapist!! Family and marriage counseling!! I have heard he cons his patients into his programs and they are piping MAD!! and prepared to sue the living hell out of him!!

You caught a big one partner..This guy Klaucke also was Barnett's right hand man and took care of his books as well as selling the usa bogus llc's for all csi members to hide their millions they were to make on the csi program!! LOL!!

This guy is a real KOOK!! but he continues on just as baker and sillings continue on with freedom club!!!

They are fine making money off the innocent!! They are internet crooks who defy the law and guy's like unpinen and the FBI!! These guy's are on file, because myself and many others in CSI spoke with the fbi and criminal IRS personally and they documented their names and all testimonies agaisnt them.

Razor

Hmmmm... Yes, I saw this. The pattern is similar to other programs. It's always "a miracle just on the verge of happening." Don't worry, all your prayers will be answered...BUT you have to pay first with no real guarantee. The story is - soon Homeland Security will approve the funds coming in to the country from overseas and then everyone will recover all their losses from CSI and live happily ever after... All for the reasonable fee of $150...

The thing to consider is - IF these people were truly benevolent and truly wanted to help those who lost money in CSI, and they truly had access to these financial "windfall" programs, then they would do so free of charge. Especially if the fee is just $150.
    "Love your country, but never trust its government." - Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by razor78
    They are fine making money off the innocent!!
    Yes, it's truly sick, twisted and evil to prey on those who've already been victims. Conmen are some of the most evil, petty people on the planet.
    "Love your country, but never trust its government." - Robert A. Heinlein

PLEASE DONT INVEST IN THE SCAMS...GLOBAL ONE IS A FRAUD!

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Man
    Hmmmm... Yes, I saw this. The pattern is similar to other programs. It's always "a miracle just on the verge of happening." Don't worry, all your prayers will be answered...BUT you have to pay first with no real guarantee. The story is - soon Homeland Security will approve the funds coming in to the country from overseas and then everyone will recover all their losses from CSI and live happily ever after... All for the reasonable fee of $150...

The thing to consider is - IF these people were truly benevolent and truly wanted to help those who lost money in CSI, and they truly had access to these financial "windfall" programs, then they would do so free of charge. Especially if the fee is just $150.

Who can tell me more about Gary and Global one asset protection services? What is his plan about?

Raj1

Quote Originally Posted by RAJ1
    Who can tell me more about Gary and Global one asset protection services? What is his plan about?

Raj1
    Well, now I just heard from someone that they've allegedly closed the program for new members and have received government approval. So, they can't hide behind the approval thing anymore.

I'll have to wait and see how this one turns out.

Has anyone been solicited by a member or some other representative to join this program in the last week?
    Last edited by Truth-Bringer; 09-26-2007 at 05:15 PM.

We have heard the same thing. The program is closed and now we should be getting a email from the company soon then after that we shall be paid out.

We are waiting too to see if this works out.

Any other information people can share about this? How long have you been in this plan?

RAJ1....or ANYONE...

Yes, word is that the program has been closed. What emails are going to whom, though? What is the word on what's happening now that it's closed? I saw an email myself - something about "things could happen after Friday 9/28", but that's all hearsay. Does anyone have any HARD information regarding this program? And what IS this program? GPP? Or something else? Or is every single person in this program completely in the dark?

Heard that now the program has closed, the company adminstrating the program will be sending every member a email to request for proof of identification, bank details and signing some other documents and also notarized. Following that we will receive the funds.

csiisascam, can you share that email with us about the Fri 28th.

This program is basically you buying pension policies and then selling them back to the company for a lump sum payment instead of waiting until its maturity.

Other than this dom't know too much.

Anyone else who can provide more details would appreciate it.

Here's an email RE: GPP I received this past Monday. Names and URL are purposely deleted...

Hi (name withheld),

Here's the latest from GPP support:

"The insurance company informed me they will give us the the exact
    number of qualified members on next Friday, 28th of September.
    This number will include all the members who are not older than
    66 and whose profiles contain enough information."

At the moment you can still join, or sign up new members yourself
    if you are already a member, but after Friday that may all change.

I know some of you have been keen to join, but have had problems
    with the websites. There is still an ungoing problem that affects
    some people, but I'm pleased to let you know that there is a way
    around it :-)

So if you had almost given up hope of joining, here's what you can
    do - preferably before Friday!

Once you have enough funds in your e-Bullion account (30 Euro
    per person) go to:

(URL withheld)

Click on the 'Sign Up' link. If you can access the signup page,
    scroll down to the bottom of the page to pay and register.
    Note: Please make sure that the Referral Code is set to (withheld)

If you cannot access the signup page, i.e. you get this message:
    "Invalid referral code. Please contact your sponsor to
    verify the code." instead, then don't worry - it just means that
    I will have to register you manually.

Send me a reply to this email telling me that you need me to help
    you to sign up, and I will let you know what to do next.

It won't be long now before the plan closes, so if you don't want
    to miss out, get yourself signed up today.

Hope to see you on the inside,

(name withheld)

My first question is...if this program has been closed since sometime in August, why is it open again?

Also, we may want to move GPP to it's own thread....maybe not, I don't know. I just don't want to leave out Klaucke, the subject of THIS thread.

C'mon, people - tell us what you know about Klaucke if you have't chimed in already.

csiisascam, thanks for the email copy.

Question: what is GPP or who is GPP support?

Question: What website can we sign up in?

Question: Did you go thru someone else to sign up for this program?

Question: Are you from Europe?

Do you know any websites that I can learn more about this program or other sponsers?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by csiisascam

Once you have enough funds in your e-Bullion account (30 Euro
    per person) go to:
    30 Euro's? Well that's strange because I was told (and saw documentation) that entry fee was $150. 30 Euros is much less than $150.

(URL withheld)
    Wow. I didn't even know there was a website associated with this program. I would honestly like to see the link - just to take a look at it and see if I notice anything suspicious.

My first question is...if this program has been closed since sometime in August, why is it open again?
    Well, I was told it would remain open until government approval happened. I had two people telling me that it is now closed. A friend of mine received an email from Gary three days ago stating that the programs were now closed.

C'mon, people - tell us what you know about Klaucke if you have't chimed in already.
    I don't know of him, but a friend of mine says he's known him for over two years and swears he's honest. He says Gary believed in Mike Barnett and CSI and felt betrayed by Barnett. He says he has started this program to try and help people who lost their money in CSI.

Of course, that doesn't mean anything. I believe my friend. However, the fact remains - Gary could easily be lying to him.

Gary says it's closed - and it might be, because I don't know which of these reverse pension programs he's dealing with. I DO know that the largest one is GPP - Global Pension Plan - at http://www.globalpensionplan.net - but I'm told, as per that letter I posted, that this is still open (even though others had previously told me that GPP closed sometime in August).

As Gary's programs are closed, then something should be surfacing soon, should it not?

And RAJ1 - I am not in Europe, nor am I promoting any of this - just a very curious bystander.

Quote Originally Posted by csiisascam
    Gary says it's closed - and it might be, because I don't know which of these reverse pension programs he's dealing with. I DO know that the largest one is GPP - Global Pension Plan - at http://www.globalpensionplan.net - but I'm told, as per that letter I posted, that this is still open (even though others had previously told me that GPP closed sometime in August).
    Interesting. I'd like to see the results of a whois search on that domain name. I'd do it myself, but I'm almost totally computer illiterate. :o

Their program doesn't allow an individual to purchase more than one unit, while the one Gary is promoting (if this is not a scam) apparently does. Now, for the one above, that would be very unusual for a scam. Usually scammers want people spending more, and more, and more into a program. To say "30 euros and that's all you spend" seems like they're shooting themselves in the foot a little. However, they would still make a nice sum of money off sheer numbers - IF they were able to attract 100,000 people.

As Gary's programs are closed, then something should be surfacing soon, should it not?
    In the letter that I saw, he stated that the insurance company said that in the past they had made payouts in 2 to 3 weeks after approval, but it was noted that it could take longer. They gave the 2 to 3 week figure based on their previous experience.

If it's a scam, obviously that all means nothing, but I'm interested to see how it plays out.