+ Reply to Thread

Wes-State Mortgage, Inc.

Does any know something about Wes-State Mortgage, Inc. and theirs business oppt offers. :confused:

Re: Wes-State Mortgage, Inc.

Distribute postcards and make $1,000's of dollars weekly. Click Here
    Scam

With our COMMERCIAL LOAN BROKER TRAINING you can easily earn $200,000 per year.
    Scam

If the offer seems to be too good to be true, it is likely to be a scam

travo5 Guest

If you don't know about a company you shouldn't doubt them. But do research. Wes-State Mortgage, Inc. in Eugene, OR is legit. I've purchased a few of there pgrams and made money. They also provide EXCELLENT support on phone or thur email. Nice and Kind people.

Or you can check out my program: www.freedom.ws/travo5

Good luck...

I also offer other types of program for more info send me your email address & name.
    Last edited by travo5; 05-12-2008 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by travo5 View Post
    If you don't know about a company you shouldn't doubt them. But do research. Wes-State Mortgage, Inc. in Eugene, OR is legit. I've purchased a few of there pgrams and made money. They also provide EXCELLENT support on phone or thur email. Nice and Kind people.

Or you can check out my program: www.freedom.ws/travo5

Good luck...

I also offer other types of program for more info send me your email address & name.
    I like the referral link travo5. There goes your credibility.

I had a friend, years ago, many years ago, who did their CREDIT CARD job, he never got one person to sign on to get a credit card with them and they were the bank issued credit cards which were easy to get if you would deposit money in their banks, the interest was really low and going to stay low, but he sent out flyers and post cards, no one was ever interested. Then he tried to sell their BOOKS, he figured everything out and if he could sell their books he could of had a stay at home job, but that too failed. So what is Wes-State sellling now? A few years ago I seen they are still sellling the bank type credit cards.

oh, i see, they are not doing the two other jobs so that must of never worked. so can you tell us what this job is about, cuz if we like it maybe we I could find someone to work under you or what is this MLM or NBTWORK marketing, those type of things are the worst programs for home jobs, the person on top wins all the money so what is this job about?

travo5 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    I had a friend, years ago, many years ago, who did their CREDIT CARD job, he never got one person to sign on to get a credit card with them and they were the bank issued credit cards which were easy to get if you would deposit money in their banks, the interest was really low and going to stay low, but he sent out flyers and post cards, no one was ever interested. Then he tried to sell their BOOKS, he figured everything out and if he could sell their books he could of had a stay at home job, but that too failed. So what is Wes-State sellling now? A few years ago I seen they are still sellling the bank type credit cards.
    Well, I so happenly purchased that Credit Solutions Pgram and I've made a pretty Good deed of money. So, you have to market. Anyone who wants to make money needs to send me their Name, & Email Address and mention this Website.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    Scam

Scam

ah hell boris. so, explain why this company is a scam...please use details. remember in high school? you can not turn in a damn report or term paper without EVIDENCE, FACTS, and DATA.

"SCAM" does not replace the requirement of having to provide the aforementioned...to adequately PROVE A POINT.

you abuse the whole freedom of speech thing...damn.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post

sorry to hear about your friend's failed effort. what he should've done was post ads in the damn paper. spend money on posting ads with services that post ads nationwide with many publications.

wes-state provides the person the opportunity to sell INFORMATION. if you do not know how to market on a national scale...you will fail.

it's ALLLLLL a numbers game. flyers you pass out only reach the number of people you care to reach for that day...that's ineffective. send out postcards and place ads...do what larger companies would do, just on a smaller scale.

if you spend $150 on a nationwide ad placement...how many books do you need to sell to make back what you spent? 4-6 books? Rinse and repeat.

you see folks failure of a business is not entirely about a shitty product or service. Much of it is mismanagement of the cashflow...whether we believe it or not. if you notice, for an american...it's NEVER ourselves to blame...it's ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE.

that's gotta tell us something...

Quote Originally Posted by riosfernando View Post
    Does any know something about Wes-State Mortgage, Inc. and theirs business oppt offers. :confused:

I've purchased the credit builder resell program. the info didn't fail...I DID...at the time i just didn't have the knowledge of mass marketing to do anything with it.

wes-state creates information. you buy it and resell it...it's that simple. these ers that say, "scam"...have an ass for a face. they don't research to find out...say just let the words slip out.

wes state creates the information...you market, you resell, you deposit the checks, you manage the operation.

it is not a scam. information is a product, you resell it for a profit. what about that is a scam?

research, plan, seek resources, take action, make your money, manage your business, and change your life...don't leave it up to a total stranger to be an obstacle.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by travo5 View Post
    Well, I so happenly purchased that Credit Solutions Pgram and I've made a pretty Good deed of money. So, you have to market. Anyone who wants to make money needs to send me their Name, & Email Address and mention this Website.
    Hello Travo5, Are you still working for Wes-state?

From the pay am sure you can see that they are a scam. I would stay away from the company if it were me.