+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 43

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1

    Premier Team International, Inc.

    Has any one had any experience with this company?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    171

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    They seem to want a lot of information from you in order to get the "free" package
    Absolutely free paid surveys- Paid Survey Sites

    Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
    Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

    The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

  3. 08-05-2007, 01:49 PM

    Reason
    spam

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    :walksmil: I don't know about this program but it seems legit and people make money I mean if they make money can I I might get into it or another program.

    I just want an honest home buisness that will help my hubby and I make money and help other people has well.

    if anyone know a honest program let me know.:smilie_newbie:









    Quote Originally Posted by PaidSurveyZone View Post
    They seem to want a lot of information from you in order to get the "free" package

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Here is one opinion
    http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question...1081234AA0Zp7M

    You will be selling Herbalife or similar products.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    413

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    It is not a scam but you are going to be selling products. The same exact products that all the other people signed up to sell, with no support. I wouldn't call it a scam but it is very unlikely you will make money.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Definetely not a scam. I started using the PTI system about 5 months ago and it's absolutely changed my life!

    I was about to lose my home and everything after getting laid off. I made $2600 my first month in business and over $6800 last month. I've also been able to change many peoples lives by getting them on proper nutrition.

    It's great helping people and making money at the same time!

  8. #7

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    This is definately a scam. One that cost me $4000 with nothing to show for my investment despit 2 months of hard work. The post above mine, is almost exactly the same as a post I saw on another site questioning the validity of the PTI 'system'. They clearly have hired some-one to go looking for criticism of their system and post the exact same story (with slightly different wording) to convince people it is legit. It is not. It is a scam. Don't waste your time or your money.
    Last edited by cre8ive1970; 11-19-2008 at 11:12 PM.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by cre8ive1970 View Post
    This is definately a scam. One that cost me $4000 with nothing to show for my investment despit 2 months of hard work. The post above mine, is almost exactly the same as a post I saw on another site questioning the validity of the PTI 'system'. They clearly have hired some-one to go looking for criticism of their system and post the exact same story (with slightly different wording) to convince people it is legit. It is not. It is a scam. Don't waste your time or your money.
    PTI has not hired anyone to combat negative postings like yours. When your at the top, there are always people trying to pull you down to the bottom. Research any multi-million dollar company and all the negative posts appear in Google first. I agree, PTI is not for everyone. People that expect money to fall in their laps. PTI is for people who are teachable and willing to work. I follow the system and it works!

    So, find something better to do with your free time and you'll have a better life!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandyluz View Post
    :walksmil: I don't know about this program but it seems legit and people make money I mean if they make money can I I might get into it or another program.

    I just want an honest home buisness that will help my hubby and I make money and help other people has well.

    if anyone know a honest program let me know.:smilie_newbie:
    PTI is the way to go if you're willing to work.

  11. #10

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by azproducer View Post
    PTI has not hired anyone to combat negative postings like yours. When your at the top, there are always people trying to pull you down to the bottom. Research any multi-million dollar company and all the negative posts appear in Google first. I agree, PTI is not for everyone. People that expect money to fall in their laps. PTI is for people who are teachable and willing to work. I follow the system and it works!

    So, find something better to do with your free time and you'll have a better life!
    If you are so successfull with your PTI scam, how do you even have the time(or the inclination) to debate the legitimacy of your system? Surely, if your system is so honest, you would have no need to defend it.

    If you want to whore yourself to the 'almighty dollar', that's your call, but the reality of the PTI 'system' is that you have to lie to people (i.e. scam people) in order to make money.

    If you are comfortable doing that, you are scum of the earth.

    "PTI is for people who are teachable and willing to work. I follow the system and it works!"

    PTI is for people who are gullible and willing to lie. If you are following the system then you are stealing money from people who cannot afford to lose money. YOU ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH.
    Last edited by cre8ive1970; 11-24-2008 at 01:21 AM.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Wow. You just killed your credibility pretty quickly by how you just handled yourself.

    I was not hired by PTI. I have many family members and friends that are doing very well with this system. Not only are we helping people get on great products that can change their lives, but we're helping people work a legitimate business right from their home.

    You may have failed, but there are thousands of others who are successful using this system. It's simply the law of averages. You failed, your upset and ready to bite someones head off, even though you're the one to blame. This is typical with people that display your type of attitude. There will also be a few bad apples when your working with thousands of people.

    I get thank you calls every other day or so from people thanking me for introducing them to this business or the products!

    So, you're not going to rain on my parade and belittle me whatsoever. It's quite clear what kind of person you are and that you enjoy insulting people. You won't get far in life with that kind of attitude, I can assure you of that.

    I wish you luck. Hopefully you can find something that works for you.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Holy Cow!! To Cre8ive1970 -
    You know, I think you are right - PTI and herbalife is NOT RIGHT for you.
    I think you need much stronger medication that what herbalife has in their natural ingredient
    supplements. Have you every been diagnosed - I dont know if you are a small person, but
    perhaps it little mans syndrome. Definitely some kind of syndrome.

    Furthermore, if PTI requires following a system, I doubt very much you would be capable of
    doing so. So keep right on doing what you are - I think we ALL know how thats working for you! You should refrain from posting any more product or company reviews -
    (and call your Doctor)!

  14. #13

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by azproducer View Post
    Wow. You just killed your credibility pretty quickly by how you just handled yourself.

    I was not hired by PTI. I have many family members and friends that are doing very well with this system. Not only are we helping people get on great products that can change their lives, but we're helping people work a legitimate business right from their home.

    You may have failed, but there are thousands of others who are successful using this system. It's simply the law of averages. You failed, your upset and ready to bite someones head off, even though you're the one to blame. This is typical with people that display your type of attitude. There will also be a few bad apples when your working with thousands of people.

    I get thank you calls every other day or so from people thanking me for introducing them to this business or the products!

    So, you're not going to rain on my parade and belittle me whatsoever. It's quite clear what kind of person you are and that you enjoy insulting people. You won't get far in life with that kind of attitude, I can assure you of that.

    I wish you luck. Hopefully you can find something that works for you.

    You're a liar and a thief. Dress it up any way you want to but you are still a liar and a thief. The whole 'marketing plan' is lies and theft and if you adhere to the 'marketing plan' then you are a liar and a thief.

  15. #14

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by bizwizard View Post
    Holy Cow!! To Cre8ive1970 -
    You know, I think you are right - PTI and herbalife is NOT RIGHT for you.
    I think you need much stronger medication that what herbalife has in their natural ingredient
    supplements. Have you every been diagnosed - I dont know if you are a small person, but
    perhaps it little mans syndrome. Definitely some kind of syndrome.

    Furthermore, if PTI requires following a system, I doubt very much you would be capable of
    doing so. So keep right on doing what you are - I think we ALL know how thats working for you! You should refrain from posting any more product or company reviews -
    (and call your Doctor)!
    Ah yes! Typical of some-one who has been called on their dishonest activities: call into question the sanity of your detractors, as if being scammed by dishonest individuals such as yourself is the fault of your victims.
    As for how things are working out for me, what do you know of my situation? Answer: zero. My review of the company is based on my experience of the company, juxtaposed with my moral foundation. If you have no problem lying to people in order to extract a personal profit, then you will probably make some money with the PTI system. Personally, I'm not going to sell my soul in order to obtain wealth and I don't need to consult a doctor to know that.

    Incidentally, I followed the PTI system to the letter for 2 months at a cost of $4000 and there was zero return on my investment. Despite your attempts to insult me, the results speak for themselves. I guess I'm just not very good a lying.

  16. #15

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    All business owners are responsible to pay for their own advertising. The person is building a business at home so the overhead is much lower. They are not employees , they are self employed indepentant Consultants or Distributors, This is their own business and what you put in is totally your decision. People can either network and talk with people, or do free stuff online if the don't want to spend money. Although some people want to grow faster and don't like approching people. To reach people you don't know and get the word out faster you need to advertise or buy leads interested in your product or business. I personally buy leads and run news paper ad's. I don't know of any business owner that didn't spend some money to get their business license, permits and some tools needed to be successful.

    Many triditional business don't make it but that doesn't mean they are all bad. Infact most people give up to soon with their home business or think they are going to get rich in the first month or year!!!
    Most college student pay for their education - most have $30,000 of student loans debt - this is an investment in hopes of success. Have you tracked how many of those graudates can't get jobs? More than you want to know about. Many are still in huge debt! Does that mean we should bash the college??? It is no different with anything in life we must pay the price to be successful. It only works if people are willing to work hard and don't give up so quickly!! Getting set up right usually cost some money.Recently one of our friends got a job in constuction. It was his responsibilty to buy special shoes, pay for his own tools. This cost over $500 for him to get the job!

    Work at Home is not get rich quick! You must work hard and becoming a master at helping other people, follow up with customers making sure they get results on your products. Have a great mentoring program when you sponsor so you can teach them to do the same.

    I believe you gave up to soon. You did the investment but it takes more than 2 months to build a serious business. You quit to soon and gave up on your dreams. You can't give something your all for 2 months and expect to see the results. The products you purchased could of been returned for a full refund. The company has 100% refund policy on any unused products. So there is no way you could of lost $4000 Just make a few calls and I am sure you will get your money back! They are a great company.

    Last edited by BeFit; 12-13-2008 at 03:51 PM.

  17. #16

    Re: Premier Team International, Inc.

    Yes, They are a great company. They have tools to help people be successful online. I am one of them.

    I know there are hundreds of people doing amazing with the system! In reality, there will always be a few people who try something for a month or two hoping to get rich. Nothing out there is get rich quick! With anything in life it takes hard work, persistance and sacrafice to be successful.
    Last edited by BeFit; 12-13-2008 at 04:14 PM.

  18. 12-19-2008, 07:32 PM


  19. 12-19-2008, 07:35 PM


Similar Threads

  1. Premier Bathrooms
    By Michael2424 in forum Retail Scams
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. DC International Team?
    By squatch72 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 06:30 AM
  3. French gay soccer team snubbed by Muslim team
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 08:04 PM
  4. DC International Team?
    By squatch72 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 11:24 AM
  5. Team International
    By drewboy in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •