+ Reply to Thread

help me!!! SERIOULSY

hello, im trying to make a web site

but i dont know how..

can someone please tell me, how you make website, and what is ftp, domain, hosting.

i heard u have to pay for hosting and domain,.

is there a site that offers veryyy low and cheap domain and hosting?

please help me~~

and please teach me how to make home page step by step,

i have all the web site files on my computer, i just need to upload it with ftp program, i do have a program, but idk how to set other things..

:(

help me..
    The things i've received from the "Internet World" .

7 offers to get an Ipod Touch

2 x $500 Visa GC
    1 x Iphone
    1 x Mac Book

Re: help me!!! SERIOULSY

if you use google you will find info
    "Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."

If you don't understand those terms you really should just hire someone to build it for you. When you are building a website there are a lot of things to consider and know when you are just putting it together.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    If you don't understand those terms you really should just hire someone to build it for you. When you are building a website there are a lot of things to consider and know when you are just putting it together.
    Obviously this individual is trolling for "freebies".
    Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the IMMEDIATE AGENDA and as long as they can find someone here that wants to tutor them, OR, possibly accomplish the task for them, at no cost! :rolleyes: :D
    The question might be, regarding them: what are you willing to exchange for this service and how will you guarantee such a token?

Quote Originally Posted by raphael1112
    ...and please teach me how to make home page step by step,

i have all the web site files on my computer, i just need to upload it with ftp program, i do have a program, but idk how to set other things...
    Hmmm.... It's a little impossible to understand... :confused: Do you have fully ready web-site on your computer and you don't know how to upload it? Or do you have only components for your site, i.e. images, flash and texts but you don't know how to create own site? What's the program you have? If you have Dreamweaver so this software allows upload your fully ready web-site from your computer by ftp. :rolleyes:

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Quote Originally Posted by Qi123
    if you use google you will find info
    The Golden words! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the IMMEDIATE AGENDA and as long as they can find someone here that wants to tutor them, OR, possibly accomplish the task for them, at no cost! :rolleyes: :D
    The question might be, regarding them: what are you willing to exchange for this service and how will you guarantee such a token?
    For me doesn't matter gratis or not. For example, I can to explain in trms of an example of simple thing. But to explain how to create own web-site in details and step by step.... Hmmm... It's very hard. For this, I think anybody will find many forums and special sites... :rolleyes: