+ Reply to Thread

Best accounting software and financial structure for a NWM company?

All,

Two questions here.

This is assuming you're working in a NWM company online as an independent distributor/contractor.

What is the best, most effective/efficient, easy-to-use, and least expensive accounting software to use while working in this type of business. I'm looking for a good accounting program that works well for both personal and small business finances.

Second question. Assuming you're working ONLY with an NWM company online, and you're not an employee of another company, etc.

Generally, what is the most advantageous way to set yourself up (financial structure/tax benefits)? Sole proprietor? LLC? Corporation? Or?

Please explain your answers on both questions. I defer to your good knowledge. Thanks in advance.

Swiftace

gmiranda Guest

Re: Best accounting software and financial structure for a NWM company?

I don't know about this one, but I know of an opportunity that has been around for over 17 years and provides excellent income, training and support. For more information, visit www.PowerToProduceWealth.biz and www.SixFigureIncomeSchool.com. Learn how to change YOUR financial future at these website links! I did and it's changed my life!

Quote Originally Posted by gmiranda
    I don't know about this one, but I know of an opportunity that has been around for over 17 years and provides excellent income, training and support. For more information, visit www.PowerToProduceWealth.biz and www.SixFigureIncomeSchool.com. Learn how to change YOUR financial future at these website links! I did and it's changed my life!
    Grace is a 3rd grade teacher who is spamming her personal websites on scam.com, I don't think she is particularly bright. She just registered the website two weeks ago and is falsely claiming they changed her life.

I guess lying is OK for 3rd grade teachers at Grace's school.

I set up as a corporation. Obviously it is great with all of the tax deductions that we can take. But also you can build the companies credit and use the companies credit to further expand your company. All of that without personal credit. There are many resources on the web that will help you in building your company credit. One is credit boards and a service that I used called B2B credit, specifically the B2B Credit Builder Program.

As for the software part of the question. I use QuickBooks Premier.
    Last edited by FreedomFromLies; 08-08-2007 at 01:32 PM.

Actually when our business was a start up last year at first we thought about quickbooks or Xero. But we were in a tight budget and was unable to spend much for these pricey solutions. Then we decided to try ZipBooks. And still using it. We are using for our real estate company. Hope it helps.