+ Reply to Thread

The Enterprise Mission

http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Richard Hoagland's breakthrough space website

What Color is the Sky on Mars...Really?

What Color are the "rocks" on Mars... Really?

http://www.enterprisemission.com/spirit2.htm
    Last edited by Paladine; 08-01-2007 at 09:10 PM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: The Enterprise Mission

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgur...%3Dde%26sa%3DN

John Lear's Moon Pictures on scams

Aristarchus should be the brightest spot on the moon because it is probably a fission reactor judging by the color, design and lengths to which the scientific community has gone to cover it up. Here is the infrared photo with some notations:

And here is what Aristarchus really looks like under all of that white paint that NASA puts on it:

Here is a useful annotated map.

http://www.oarval.org/MoonMapen.htm

That infrared image of the moon

IR images will always show up more than some agencies want us to see.

white-out has worked up to now. Then some darn fool started taking his own pictures instead of relying on the hundreds of billions of dollars of camera equipment and photos that NASA supplies free of charge. Its an outrage! It's an insult! All those fine people at NASA working night and day trying to give the public the best and most accurate image processing that money can buy.

its the first man-made structure that has been photographed on the moon and posted on the internet. Its arched domed structure is elegant. The blue is obviously radiation combining with molecules of air. There are obvious roads, one of which goes into the lit rectangular opening just below or to the west of the dome. There are buildings behind the dome.

With hundreds of times the capability and resolution this is what Clementine got:

This is the usual U.S. Navy hodge podge display of obfuscation. The Navy loves to make inside jokes attempting to ridicule the public. Their Clementine moon pictures with spiders in craters and snails at Reiner Gamma are really sick jokes but typical of Navy behavior. The real photos can only be seen if you have the correct algorithmic code and if you don't have that you are more than likely to see flying pigs.

And oh yeah, I know you are going to tell me that you thought Clementine spun out of control and ran out of gas after photographing the moon many years ago. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. It was back orbiting earth last year. How did it get back here if it was out of control and out of gas? Ask the Navy.

Here are 2 photos of Aristarchus. On the first I have drawn just the arrows to the structures I think are there. On the second photo I have outlined them.

here's another photo of aristarchus from clementine.

well, i guess they did a good job of covering up the reactor.

it still has that blue glow...

Real poor airbrushing technique

This is a photo taken of Aristarchus by Apollo 15. It was on a weekend after they had rolled up the highways, closed the tunnels, turned off the reactor and were sipping that famous lunar malt liquor under a saffron colored sky.

the more I look at the level of 'whiteness' compared to the crater edge next to it, the more I think it has been doctored. Surly the edges of both craters should be of the same level of whiteness. The shadow from the right hand side of the craters do not match up, they look squewiff!

NASA airbrushing in tooo much white...
    Different rocks / minerals on the surface reflecting sunlight differently..

Well, here's something interesting.

From HubbleSite

http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/arc...05/29/image/b/

The color composite in the lower right focuses on the 26-mile-diameter (42-kilometer-diameter) Aristarchus impact crater, and employs ultraviolet- to visible-color-ratio information to accentuate differences that are potentially diagnostic of ilmenite- (i.e, titanium oxide) bearing materials as well as pyroclastic glasses.

From Galleries.com

http://www.galleries.com/minerals/ox...e/ilmenite.htm

It crystallizes out of a magma relatively early before most of the other minerals. As a result, the heavier crystals of ilmenite fall to the bottom of the magma chamber and collect in layers. It is these layers that constitute a rich ore body for titanium miners.

Titanium miners, huh. This is on the same page:

Since that time, titanium has been shown to be a strong aluminum-like metal; light weight, non-corrosive, able to withstand temperature extremes (especially its high melting point, 1800 degrees C) and it has good strength (as strong as steel and twice as strong as aluminum). Titanium alloys have found many applications in high tech airplanes, missiles, space vehicles and even in surgical implants.

How convenient. Is that part of what the Apollo missions saw? Which is why we don't go back?
    Last edited by Paladine; 08-13-2007 at 09:31 AM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.