+ Reply to Thread

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Volcom, Vulcan And Jahovah

Hello everyone! , What's up with the Volcom stone? It's all over the place now. What a fine example of symbolism working on the consciousness of people, especially youth. On youtube there was a video with nothing but Volcom symbols and some of the comments were, "I love Volcom" and "Volcom is the bomb". I'm sure it is the bomb. I've even see it on the back of a few family SUVs. When I first started to understand symbolism a bit, the first thing I thought when I saw it was the it was a pyramid with the bottom
    corners chopped off, representing depopulation of the lower masses.

Lets see... A FIVE sided, black and white STONE called VOLCOM, with 2 triangles (or cones), one on each side, and a rhombus in the middle....

VOLCOM = Vulcan, god of alchemy. God of fire. God of Vulcanos, orginally Jahova...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_of_the_alchemists
    "The Classical myth of Venus and Mars trapped by Vulcan is also a lesser-known example of the "fixing" and union of the opposites in the alchemical opus."

5 sides = fith element, ultima materia of alchemy. The STONE.

STONE = Philosopher's stone (alchemy).

Each cone = The oposites.

rhombus = "Archimedes used the term solid rhombus for two right circular cones sharing a common base". In this case, the union of the opposites.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhombus
    Its from where we get "robust". Its from where we get "Rambo".

Sylvester ST-all-ONE

Its an alchemical logo.

This from wikipedia:

"In modern times the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung interpreted Vulcan as one who:

kindles the fiery wheel of the essence in the soul when it 'breaks off' from God; whence come desire and sin, which are the "wrath of God." CW 12 215.

The alchemists adoption of the mythic figure of Vulcan may be interpreted on several levels. At the lowest scale of interpretation Vulcan represents the cunning amoral demiurge who blindly gains power over Nature without integrity; this mundane level anticipates the nascent Industrial Revolution of the 18th century. The activities of the extraction of coal from mines to fuel colossal Furnaces to manufacture Steel and Iron on a gigantic scale and the development of the railroad and steam-train throughout Europe and North America are both decidedly Vulcan-like activities and in many ways the general "busyness" of the Protestant work-ethic and Industrialised Western society, is strongly reflected in this archetypal figure. At a higher level of interpretation Vulcan is transformed to become an inspired apostle, the visionary capable of releasing Mankind from the bonds of unknowingness and darkness.

The transforming power of Vulcan the "higher man" and anthropos figure of the alchemists has today devolved into the negative aspects of a demi-urge figure; none other than modern technological man, who, divorced from God, forges his own destiny independent of Religion, Divine Love or theological considerations towards a brave new world or utopia."

Sounds familiar?

Have I seen that salute somewhere else?

Look at the funny pointy ears, and the five pointed inverted pentagram... The shape of the pentagon inside of it is the same of the VOLCOM STONE...

And the devil is also trapping opposites! And he is sitting on a stone, the chains are made of iron, he is holding the fire... you do the math....

I'd say its a very nice symbol for young people to wear....

Black and White are the colors of the moon... the moon is associated with Silver.... The "Silver Stone" is therfore, the "rhombus".

The original Yahweh seems to have begun as a volcano god. Mount Sinai, where Moses encountered him, was the seat of a Midianite god who was the seat of a Midianite god who had formerly dwelt in the volcano Jebel-Al-Aqra, in the Midianites.

He was also identified with the local moon god, Sin, after appearance of Yahweh as 'a pillar of cloud by day, and a pillar of fire by night' Exodus 13:21-22) certainly suggests a volcanic spirit.

Israel at mount Sinai.

Does that look like a volcano to you?

"Jahovah lead the sons of Israel to the side of a mountain called sinai in the dessert he gave them his lore."- the bible

"thunder is called (in hebrew coola ) voices for it is the voice of god'

So you can imagine if moses when up a mountain why the voice sounded like thunder and why his face was glowing on his return on the mountain as it was a glowing volcano itself.

Lightning can be symbolised by an arrow.

"the storm the clouds gathered at gods tent the voice of thunder the voice of Yahwah roars. they desend and god shoots the arrows latter the mist is his smoke' -the bible

sound like a volcano to you ?

The word volcano comes from the Latin volcano god Vulcan, or vulcanus, derived from the older Cretan deity Velchanos.

Any input on what the Volcom symbol represents would be greatly appreciated

Re: Volcom, Vulcan And Jahovah

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"
    Hello everyone! , What's up with the Volcom stone? It's all over the place now. What a fine example of symbolism working on the consciousness of people, especially youth. On youtube there was a video with nothing but Volcom symbols and some of the comments were, "I love Volcom" and "Volcom is the bomb". I'm sure it is the bomb. I've even see it on the back of a few family SUVs. When I first started to understand symbolism a bit, the first thing I thought when I saw it was the it was a pyramid with the bottom
    corners chopped off, representing depopulation of the lower masses.

Lets see... A FIVE sided, black and white STONE called VOLCOM, with 2 triangles (or cones), one on each side, and a rhombus in the middle....

VOLCOM = Vulcan, god of alchemy. God of fire. God of Vulcanos, orginally Jahova...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_of_the_alchemists
    "The Classical myth of Venus and Mars trapped by Vulcan is also a lesser-known example of the "fixing" and union of the opposites in the alchemical opus."

5 sides = fith element, ultima materia of alchemy. The STONE.

STONE = Philosopher's stone (alchemy).

Each cone = The oposites.

rhombus = "Archimedes used the term solid rhombus for two right circular cones sharing a common base". In this case, the union of the opposites.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhombus
    Its from where we get "robust". Its from where we get "Rambo".

Sylvester ST-all-ONE

Its an alchemical logo.

This from wikipedia:

"In modern times the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung interpreted Vulcan as one who:

kindles the fiery wheel of the essence in the soul when it 'breaks off' from God; whence come desire and sin, which are the "wrath of God." CW 12 215.

The alchemists adoption of the mythic figure of Vulcan may be interpreted on several levels. At the lowest scale of interpretation Vulcan represents the cunning amoral demiurge who blindly gains power over Nature without integrity; this mundane level anticipates the nascent Industrial Revolution of the 18th century. The activities of the extraction of coal from mines to fuel colossal Furnaces to manufacture Steel and Iron on a gigantic scale and the development of the railroad and steam-train throughout Europe and North America are both decidedly Vulcan-like activities and in many ways the general "busyness" of the Protestant work-ethic and Industrialised Western society, is strongly reflected in this archetypal figure. At a higher level of interpretation Vulcan is transformed to become an inspired apostle, the visionary capable of releasing Mankind from the bonds of unknowingness and darkness.

The transforming power of Vulcan the "higher man" and anthropos figure of the alchemists has today devolved into the negative aspects of a demi-urge figure; none other than modern technological man, who, divorced from God, forges his own destiny independent of Religion, Divine Love or theological considerations towards a brave new world or utopia."

Sounds familiar?

Have I seen that salute somewhere else?

Look at the funny pointy ears, and the five pointed inverted pentagram... The shape of the pentagon inside of it is the same of the VOLCOM STONE...

And the devil is also trapping opposites! And he is sitting on a stone, the chains are made of iron, he is holding the fire... you do the math....

I'd say its a very nice symbol for young people to wear....

Black and White are the colors of the moon... the moon is associated with Silver.... The "Silver Stone" is therfore, the "rhombus".

The original Yahweh seems to have begun as a volcano god. Mount Sinai, where Moses encountered him, was the seat of a Midianite god who was the seat of a Midianite god who had formerly dwelt in the volcano Jebel-Al-Aqra, in the Midianites.

He was also identified with the local moon god, Sin, after appearance of Yahweh as 'a pillar of cloud by day, and a pillar of fire by night' Exodus 13:21-22) certainly suggests a volcanic spirit.

Israel at mount Sinai.

Does that look like a volcano to you?

"Jahovah lead the sons of Israel to the side of a mountain called sinai in the dessert he gave them his lore."- the bible

"thunder is called (in hebrew coola ) voices for it is the voice of god'

So you can imagine if moses when up a mountain why the voice sounded like thunder and why his face was glowing on his return on the mountain as it was a glowing volcano itself.

Lightning can be symbolised by an arrow.

"the storm the clouds gathered at gods tent the voice of thunder the voice of Yahwah roars. they desend and god shoots the arrows latter the mist is his smoke' -the bible

sound like a volcano to you ?

The word volcano comes from the Latin volcano god Vulcan, or vulcanus, derived from the older Cretan deity Velchanos.

Any input on what the Volcom symbol represents would be greatly appreciated

Jahovah the dark side of nature ?
    a Brutal God of War ?

The lands of Egypt houses a volcano that was quite active due to the Vegetarian Cannibals of Egypt who moved to the lands close to the volcano, where they were constantly trying to appease Sherman Jahovah the Volcano God, through human sacrifice, and stop the violent eruptions. However, the cannibals worked out that Sherman Jahovah was lactose intolerant, and then fed Sherman vegetarian alternatives. This, however, hurt the business of the Goodsoup Family Resort which had previously entertained tourists with a barbecue built over the continuous stream of lava. During the Exodus Moses learns of Sherman's lactose intolerance and feeds the volcano cheese to cause an eruption (in order to melt some cheese into tar to trade with his mutinous crew). As a side effect, the Goodsoup Family Resort is back in business. According to Griswald Goodsoup, reservations began pouring in as soon as the volcano erupted. It is, however, short-lived as the Cannibals will probably try to re-appease Sherman into dormancy.

This sounds nothing like the God jesus worshiped as he said his god was a loving God, not the fierce volcano God of fire and war, and the God of all men.

Different gods for different times.

Found these online...

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/y/yahweh.html

Jehovah (or "Java", as he was actually called) was originally the name of a volcano god of ancient Arabs, as can be seen by this excellent description of a volcanic eruption.

Psalm 18
    18:6 In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried out to my God. From his heavenly temple he heard my voice; he listened to my cry for help.
    18:7 The earth heaved and shook; the roots of the mountains trembled; they heaved because he was angry.
    18:8 Smoke ascended from his nose; fire devoured as it came from his mouth; he hurled down fiery coals.
    18:9 He made the sky sink as he descended; a thick cloud was under his feet.
    18:10 He mounted a winged angel and flew; he glided on the wings of the wind.
    18:11 He shrouded himself in darkness, in thick rain clouds.
    18:12 From the brightness in front of him came hail and fiery coals.
    Then came Moses, who was chosen by the real God, who gave him The Law from Him directly, from on top of The Mountain that thundered and was dangerous to climb. When Moses asked how to address him, He decided to use the name of Volcano god Java, which was so respected by the ancient Arabs He led the Arabs through the desert with a pillar of smoke and fire, eventually cultivating what would eventually be known as "Jello", a rugged, disciplined people who worship nothing other then the Form of Good (until after the Diaspora, of course).

[edit] The above is too damn religious
    Those of you who don't believe in God have probably lost interest. I can't blame you. Jehovah is not God, but God's evil step-twin's half-cousin twice eaten by Bizarro Jesus. God and Jehovah used to be the same guy, but God insisted on leaving his crap on the floor. This was the last straw for Jehovah, who immediately decided to turn into a comet and crash on a planet full of silly haircuts. God refused to make a comment on the incident and has since been secluded from his natural environment (the hell away from Britain).

Jehovah actually means 'pothead' in Simlish, and he was well known for his habit. Yellow air in the 1800's? It wasn't the industries. Renowned throughout Europe for his anti-Jewish campaign, he was generally supported until Hitler decided that this ******* was stealing his spotlight. Soon after, Jehovah disappeared. This coincided with the new exhibit at the Berlin Museum 'How to kill your Jew'

Retrieved from "http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Jehovah"
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Volcom, Vulcan And Jahovah

“Jahve,” or Jehovah, was a volcano-god originally. That is the reason why ancient Egyptians (and other ancient peoples of South America) buried their kings in burials shaped like volcanoes... to meet Jahve.

The "Sun" is the "Eye" of God. The Egyptians knew this. Ra,
    pronounced (Ray), from "Sun Ray", was the child, the son in Egyptian folklore.
    The Trinity comes from this concept. Osiris, Ra, and Isis. Father, Son and the
    Holy Spirit. The Sun God Ra had a staff and was the "great Shephard" too.

Having pointed that out and the knowledge and insight that comes with it, the
    PYRAMID in Egypt, as used by the Freemasons is symbolic of the Volcano and
    the Volcano God "Volcanis". The Freemasons built the pyramids in Egypt long
    ago. In one of the Degrees in Freemasonry, the symbolism of Hiram Abiff is
    acted out as the Grand Master is slain by his comrades before the Temple of
    Soloman could be built. According to the authors of "GenIsis" and "GeneSet" it
    appears as though the Temple was to be built in dedication to Isis.
    Last edited by Paladine; 08-08-2007 at 03:19 PM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.