+ Reply to Thread

Kurt Cobain Murder?

Kurt Cobain Murder?

Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later.

My name is Tom Grant. I'm a California state licensed private investigator and former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. On April 3, 1994, I was hired by Courtney Love, (who was in Los Angeles at the time), to locate her husband after he left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey, California. Ms. Love stayed in Los Angeles while I flew to Seattle to search for Cobain with his best friend Dylan Carlson. In fact, Carlson and I had been in the Cobain residence the night before Kurt's body was discovered in the room above the garage.

The police immediately concluded "suicide." I wasn't so sure. Neither was Rosemary Carroll, Courtney Love's own entertainment attorney. Ms. Carroll was also a close friend to both Courtney and Kurt.

Something was wrong here... terribly wrong.

After several months of intensive investigation, including dozens of taped interviews with Cobain's closest friends and family members, I reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and Michael Dewitt, (the male nanny who lived at the Cobain residence), were involved in a conspiracy that resulted in the murder of Kurt Cobain.

It appears this was not the first attempt on Cobain's life by Courtney Love. It was obviously, however, the first to succeed.

In December of 1994, I began speaking publicly about the suspicious circumstances surrounding Cobain's death. Attempts to inform the public about this case have been met with physical threats as well as threats of legal action against anyone in the media who "gives Tom Grant a platform."

Motivated by profit rather truth, Courtney Love and her attorneys have taken drastic measures in an effort to keep the public from learning the true facts of this case. In spite of all the hot air, this investigation has received coverage in hundreds of major magazines, television and radio talk shows around the world.

As I predicted when I first began speaking out, no legal action has been taken against myself or anyone in the media who have covered this story.

The pathetic cowards of this world can only blow smoke. Once they've been exposed, they run and hide

The events surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain are filled with lies, contradictions in logic, and countless inconsistencies.

Here is just some of...
    WHAT YOU WERE NEVER TOLD:

COURTNEY LOVE WAS FACING A DIVORCE
    Kurt was in the process of leaving Seattle and his wife Courtney, when he was found dead.

Courtney knew Kurt wanted out of the marriage. Just weeks prior to his death, she asked one of her attorneys to get the "meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer" she could find.

SOMEONE WAS USING KURT'S CREDIT CARD
    One of Kurt's credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.

Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.

COBAIN WAS IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE
    The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.

The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.

The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!

The truth is, the shotgun wasn't even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain's body was found.

THERE WAS NO "SUICIDE" NOTE!!
    The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a "suicide note." The police report states it was "apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself."

But this note was not addressed to Kurt's wife and daughter and it says nothing about "killing himself!" This note was clearly written to Cobain's fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.

COURTNEY HAD ANOTHER NOTE SHE KEPT IN SECRET!
    Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt's body was found! SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

The second note, the one that Courtney kept in secret, clearly defines the first note which was found at the scene of Cobain's death. The "second note" from Kurt plainly states he was leaving Courtney and he was leaving Seattle. He was NOT leaving the planet!

COBAIN WAS INJECTED WITH 3 TIMES A LETHAL DOSE OF HEROIN!!
    Cobain's heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter. This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict! The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain's blood system.

THE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS:
    1. If Cobain injected himself with a deliberate heroin overdose, why would he ALSO shoot himself in the head with a shotgun, leaving his baby daughter - the love of his life - with horrific visual images to remember him by? Why not just "go to sleep" on the overdose and never wake up?

2. IF Cobain injected three times a lethal dose of heroin, COULD he then pick up a shotgun and shoot himself? Wouldn't he have been immediately incapacitated?

Based on the heroin, (morphine), blood levels found in Cobain's body, preliminary research indicates Kurt Cobain would have been immediately incapacitated. He could not have picked up that shotgun. He could not have pulled that trigger!

IN ADDITION...
    Cobain was not barricaded inside the room as reported by misinformed media sources.

The stool which was supposedly wedged" against the door was actually just sitting in front of the two unlocked doors that only led out to a balcony.

Cobain did not leave his Driverís License out for identification as reported by misinformed media sources.

The first police officer on the scene found Cobain's closed wallet, opened it to remove Kurt's driver's license, and displayed it in order to take a photograph.

THE FACT IS...
    The police and the Medical Examiner have no forensic evidence that proves Cobain's death was a suicide. On the other hand, there's a substantial amount of evidence for murder.

The official verdict of "suicide" was simply a rush to judgement which eventually painted the authorities into a corner as reports of so-called "copy-cat" suicides began making the news.

As you examine this case carefully, you're going to discover there's much more to the events surrounding Cobain's death than what you've been told.

http://cobaincase.com/

Re: Kurt Cobain Murder?

Wow, finally a CT that is plausible. I think it's possible he was killed and Obvious questions 1&2 are prime examples why. I was a big fan of Nirvana back at that time(14 years old then). Who you think did it Phinnly?
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

I don't know that much about the case with regard to what are the facts but, this case always sounded strange.

my son turned me on to kurt yrs back.
    KURT had help!

nirvana got my attention with "unpluged".

Baa ba ba ba baaw,,, be bo be bi baa bi baa bi... :cool:

check out JFK jrs airplane crash, talk about a lie! george was involved in that....

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

"check out JFK jrs airplane crash, talk about a lie! george was involved in that...."

This is meant to ge a joke, correct?

....''This is meant to ge a joke, correct?''......NO! :cool:

Wasn't george his magazine?

Quote Originally Posted by luciano
    Wow, finally a CT that is plausible. I think it's possible he was killed and Obvious questions 1&2 are prime examples why. I was a big fan of Nirvana back at that time(14 years old then). Who you think did it Phinnly?
    Good Question!
    The only thing that drew my attention to this is that Courtney Love inexplicably had a huge jump in her career after his death. Sorry but she sucks, and was obviously riding the tidal wave resulting from his apparent suicide.
    Courtney has also admitted connections to the Japanese mob claiming she was kidnapped as a sex slave at 14 yrs. Old.
    Any investigator with half a brain would be able to ask the right questions and connect the dots.
    There is definitely something missing here that has never been reported or investigated intelligently.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Good Question!
    The only thing that drew my attention to this is that Courtney Love inexplicably had a huge jump in her career after his death. Sorry but she sucks, and was obviously riding the tidal wave resulting from his apparent suicide.
    Courtney has also admitted connections to the Japanese mob claiming she was kidnapped as a sex slave at 14 yrs. Old.
    Any investigator with half a brain would be able to ask the right questions and connect the dots.
    There is definitely something missing here that has never been reported or investigated intelligently.

Yup I have always thought her too, she does suck, I didnt like Hole at all or any of her solo stuff. I really believe he was killed and have for a long time, police were quick to wrap it up because singers OD all the time and whoever really did it rode off into the sunset.
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

One thing that has occured to me is the symmetry between the near worship and destruction of cultural icons in our time and the fertility rituals of the matriarchal tribes. Before they were absorbed or suppressed by the pre-Christian patriarchal religions of the Greeks and others, a ritual was common to all. This was the selection of a ritual king from the best athletes and most beautiful young men of the tribe or village. He would reign for a period of a year usually, have the high priestess as his bride and generally be treated to the best standard of living available. Then, at the end of the year, he would be ritually sacrificed, and his blood would fertilize the next years crop. Eventually some kings decided they didn't like the sacrifice part so well, and would elect a surrogate to be killed in their place. This youth would have the privilages of the king for only a week or a day, hence the expression. Ultimately the Goddess cults were replaced by the patriachal kings and tyrants, and other forms of sacrifice, usually animal, replaced the king as object.

It seems we may be acting out this ancient ritual in the selection of our youngest, most beautiful and talented artists (both genders) and elevating them to a state of royalty or deification. Then, after a certain period, we demand their destruction or most usually witness their self-destruction, fulfilling their role of ritual sacrifice, with popular culture being the possible recipient of the fertility, as opposed to next years corn or barley. So, in effect, those who die young are acting most in accordance with the original ritual, and those who linger (like Elvis, perhaps) become subjects of ridicule for remaining too long on the royal stage.

It is said that MTV is secretly a cult of dionysus and their stars are the children of the sun - the "suicide cult"

cobains death date 1994. 1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 23.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUOua...elated&search=

http://infowars.net/articles/april2007/160407MTV.htm

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...2e5313eefc9718

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3625848/PBS_Frontline_-_The_Merchants_of_Cool_(2001)

hey all you guys, i didnt have time to read what you all wrote down. But some other guy wrote about this last year, here at the forum, look a back to the archives here. But I read a few articles about Kurt and by all the evidence, Kurt did not kill himself, someone else killed him. Kurt did not have any gunpowder on his hand. That is the first clue that proves he did not kill himself. That is all you need to know right there. There is more evidence. But that is your first clue. Poor kid, he was such a talented writer and great songs. Plus he was a handsome guy, and all the females liked him. That was a sad day for me to see on the TV that he died and suicide. But after reading REAL REPORTS. He was MURDERED.

Massive Nirvana/Kurt fan.

I believe Kurt committed suicide by shotgun.

The demons beat him in the end (they were beating him most of his life), the break up of his marriage, addicted to drugs, ongoing medical conditions, depressed & the illustrious "27 Club" was appealing.

He just had enough & went out the way he felt a rockstar should.
    Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta; 10-05-2010 at 09:30 PM.