+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampirism

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Vampirism

How much do you know about the people you think you know?

Do your emotional attachments to people blind you to their real natures, and if so, how much?

Person A - becomes dependant on others, under the name of love
    Person B - makes others dependent upon them, under the name of love
    Person C - does both
    Person D - does neither

LISTEN UP...

There is no gadget or meter to know when a potential psychic or energy vamp is sucking you dry...The only way to tell you are under attack are...

* Feel like **** for no reason
    * Life starts to suck, for no reason
    * Constant anxiety, for no reason
    * Health suffers, energy is down, for no reason
    * Your depressed and feelings of futility abound, for no reason
    * Bad dreams, for no reason
    * Bad attitude, for no reason
    * Attracting obstacles, for no reason
    * Getting suspicious, for no reason
    * Begin to doubt yourself, your god, your destiny, your fate, your sanity, for no reason

oh yes, and you think its ALL YOUR OWN FAULT...Well, maybe it is, and maybe there is something else to learn...

Yes, there is no physical meter with a dial that goes to the red when your being drained and dumped on by others...but there is one kind of meter that has been with us from the beginning...THE HUMAN INTUITION...backed up by arts like Vibrational Kinesiology, and with a healthy dose of REASON, and EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE...it may all start making sense.

It had better...cause they don't all live in Transylvania, and they don't all dress in black...

A few mainstream psychoanalysts have been getting rather frustrated with those clients who just cannot get better, and who seem to backslide, or whose issues seem vague and insurmountable...Yes, they have tried it all, going along with the traditional theories concerning Personal Responsibility, and that we create our own sickness, and all that.

These are important theories...but guess what?

After getting nowhere, a few smart psychologists have put down the textbooks and taken of their spectacles, and have asked those poor patients, the ones with their heads in their hands, questions like...

"So who is around you at this time..." or "So who are you hanging around with..." or "tell us about the people you love..."

Aaaah! - Answers at last. The light shines in at last...The red flags are waving and the mist clears...

Dont believe me? Well, I did not invent it...

Healing fails to occur because it is easier to harm another than heal oneself - Vernon Howard

Humanity must perforce prey on itself, like monsters from the deep - William Shakespeare

Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, “The one I shall kiss is the man; seize him - Matt 26:48

For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar's angel: Judge, O you gods! how dearly Caesar loved him. This was the most unkindest cut of all; For when the noble Caesar saw him stab, Ingratitude, more strong than traitors' arms, Quite vanquish'd him: then burst his mighty heart...William Shakespeare (Julius Caesar)

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved – (Matt 10:21-22)

And when his twelve disciples were called together, he gave to them power of unclean spirits, to cast them out of men, and to heal every languor, and sickness - (Matt 10:1)

They that are not as I am made themselves like me. They that are unworthy of me made me angry. The wretches that belong not to the house of my father rose, they took arms against me, they rose, they took arms against me, making war with me, making war with me, fighting for my holy robe, for my enlightening light, that it might lighten their darkness, for my sweet fragrance, that it might sweeten their foulness, because of my brethren, the sons of light, that they might give a peace to their land, because of my sister, the hour of light, that she might be a strengthening of their building - (The Manichean Psalms of Thomas)

Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands - (Isaiah 59:6)

and the salvation?...That's easy...

I'm ain't looking for nothing in nobody's eyes - (Bob Dylan)

---you there yet?

Re: Vampirism

:) Ive looked for fang marks, but none found yet :eek:

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

You can check Michael Tsarion's webpage on psychic vampires here:

http://psychicvampirism.com/

.mp3 file (http://70.86.73.4/sacredspace-1/vampirism1.mp3) where he has clarity in his explanations. The way I understand it now is that psychic vampires are lacking emotions and the cause for this is due to some distress in ancient past. Psychic vampires may often appear to have emotions but studied closely that's only their sensationalism instead. They are in fact in lower states (depressed, full of hate) but they'll mask this lower state with their sensationalism and pretend to have other emotions. You'll only know this by feeling the lower feelings emanating from them via your intuition. Psychic vampires are not to be confused with psychologically sick individuals, as those individuals are "good at heart", only afflicted with lower states due to some pain or distress.

This does clarify the issue somewhat but still there's still the issue of how can you make a distinction between an unhealthy person and a psychic vampire? Also the question of how to deal with psychic vampires ?

In my personal opinion anyone can turn into a monster due to desire, ignorance, idealism, hedonism, hate, double standards, depression, obsession, limitations etc. etc.

These afflictions can stem from the unwillingness to experience suffering in healthy manner and the tendency to repress qualities and project them instead. I'm not sure why you can't expect psychic vampires just to be unhealthy people that are far progressed along pathological psychology? their prognosis isn't bright.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody Allen: "No, I know people think that I'm egotistical and narcissistic, but it's not true. I, as a matter of fact, if I did identify with a Greek mythological character, it would not be Narcissus."

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: "Who would be?"

Woody Allen: "Zeus."

“Energy Vampires”
    by Stephane Hemon
    http://www.ideagasms.net/energy-vampires/

http://www.ideagasms.net/ideagasms-home/
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

vampires can only do their vampiring if we ALLOW them to. so naturally being aware is key,of course. but also,the (human collective consiousness) collective as a whole right now is a giant vampire. set to drain...light,dark,they'll take it all. [my experience]. and i stand guard over myself and my 6 yr old.
    you can call in any kind of energy you like-summon up that source energy,make up angels,whatever you need to do to maintain sovereignty. and flower essences help.

i'm not sure what commentary is out there on vibration and vampirism,but i'd venture that certain vibrational states disallow that energy.

and,sad as it may seem,sexual energy is the biggest purveyor. it's like vampire central. i think this is part of the illuminati's program with using the sexual power mechanism in humans to vampire [syphon] energy out. it's obviously what we do to one another alot in that department,goes without saying,but from a less persona driven perspective,powerful energy used for other means

there is something else i'd like to bring up concerning 'feeding'. you know your're being fed apon when someone enters your' space and you start to itch all over the place. and you know you've showered and didn't use too much washing powder last time you did laundry. i presume that's the person's tendrils seeping through your skin...

also, i think there is just way too much vamping going on in the world today. that brings me to the Don Juan, Castaneda legend of the 'Flyers' that live of the human 'glow'. 'they' steel it away in many shapes and forms, and the moment someone shows abit of creativity or happiness, it gets snatched away.

thats so fcuking frustrating! i've had that happen to me so many times!

Reptiles/ Serpent / Satan / vampires are other terms that describe cold humans and all the transdimensional that go with it (bird of feather).

http://www.stuartwilde.com/Articles/...g_chickens.htm
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Holy crap.
    My son is my universe.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Yup!....welcome to the world of nutters. Get your tin foil ready!

he does the "mumbo" he does the "jumbo" he does the mumbo-jumbo NONSENSE! Living in a fictious fantasy world. do the mumbo do the jumbo ah the mumbo jumbo world