+ Reply to Thread

2 Helicopters just collided in mid-air in Phoenix Arizona

They were 2 news helicopters following a police chase, its just now happening, looks real bad, its on FoxNews right now, the other 2 24-hour stations haven't caught up with it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Re: 2 Helicopters just collided in mid-air in Phoenix Arizona

Well heres an update for anyone interested, 4 people died(everyone on board of the two choppers) and this sounded kind of strange but I heard the cops will try to get the guy they were chasing 4 counts of negligent homicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Quote Originally Posted by luciano
    Well heres an update for anyone interested, 4 people died(everyone on board of the two choppers) and this sounded kind of strange but I heard the cops will try to get the guy they were chasing 4 counts of negligent homicide.
    ....''and this sounded kind of strange but I heard the cops will try to get the guy they were chasing 4 counts of negligent homicide''.....WOW!
    I am not at all suprised! MANY cops today are brainwashed out of control punks that will do anything they are told to do by their superiors....many newer ones are ex military from over extended Iraq combat. Shell shocked DU saturated kids that need help bad. Not what Id call "public servent" material..
    Go read this story... http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...terrorized.htm

Quote Originally Posted by luciano
    yes,that did seem shocking!?since they were actively involved at their own deliberate inclusion!?were'nt they both news rigs!?next thing the legal system will demand is that criminals be jesus!?but here's a wilder take on the blame scenario!?sirens scare mom who calls kids down the street and they run out to watch and mom sees them so close to action she calls husband who is flying his plane and he has heart attack and crashes into crowd at ball game and.......!?hehe!!!....just...askn
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you