+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Going Along with the Scam #10

-------------- Original message --------------

Attention: Bequest Beneficiary,

We act as solicitors and our services have been retained by Henry Cox, now late here in after referred to as our client. On behalf of late Henry Cox, I write to notify you that our late client made you a beneficiary to the bequest sum of One Million, Seven Hundred Thousand British pound sterling in the codicil to his will and last testament.

Henry Cox died on 8th day of February 2005 after a brief illness at the age of 85. Until his death he was consultant to several oil and gas industries. He had a sojourn in the United States and so many other countries before he came to Cairn Energy PLC oil and gas exploration and Production Company based in the United Kingdom. He was a knight in the Church and belonged to several non-governmental and scientific organizations. He was also a great philanthropist and a Paul Harris Fellow of the Rotary Club International.

This bequest is to support your activities, humanitarian services and to help the less privileged. In accordance with our inheritance law you are required to apply for claims through this law firm to a Finance House in United Kingdom, where this fund was deposited. We are perfecting arrangements to complete the transfer of this inheritance to you.

You are required to forward the following details of yours; full names, address, occupation, age, phone and fax numbers to Johnson Newman (Attorney At Law) through this email address: Johnsonnnewman@katamail.com, for verification and re-confirmation.Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter immediately by replying.

Yours in service,
    Dynamic Law Firm,
    Solicitors & Advocates.
    12 Campshill Road,
    London United Kingdom.
    Phone:+44 7011 1463 55

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

To: johnsonnewman@katamail.com
    Subject: Re: Bequest Beneficiary
    Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:45:59 +0000

Mr. Newman,

I'm not sure how you found me...fate works in stranges way, and I admire the effort you put in locating me. I vaguely remember dealing with a man with the last name of Cox when I worked at a non-government scientific research lab. This must have been 10-12 years ago...he was a brilliant man. If I remember correctly he was doing genetic research with farm animals in England. Is this correct?

It's good to know he lived a full life, but I'm not sure if I deserve this money. Surely he has family or friends other than myself. Of course this money would greatly improve my life, but I don't feel right accepting it if there are others that should have it.

Please keep me updated.
    Thank you,
    Jack Devlin
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: Jack Devlin,

This email serves as an acknowledgement to the receipt of your email. I am pleased to inform you that you have been confirmed at the Judiciary of Great Britain as the absolute beneficiary to the estate of my late client Henry Cox. As the executor to this estate, I am obliged to guide you from the start to the end of this transaction. You were made the beneficiary to this estate for reasons best known to my late client. For us to have a hitch free transaction and bring this to a successful conclusion, your maximum cooperation and adherence to my instruction is needed.

All we need to do is to reconfirm your details at the Judiciary of Great Britain as the absolute beneficiary to this estate. Once the verification is done and you are confirmed as the beneficiary, you will be contacted officially by NatWest Bank Plc London where this fund was deposited. They will intimate you on how your fund will be transferred to you.

Go ahead and reconfirm the following details of yours:
    Full Name:
    Address:
    Tell:
    Fax:

Once I get the above details, I will proceed to Her Majesty’s Crown Court for verification. Your cooperation and adherence to my instructions will enable us have a hitch free transaction.

Respond as soon as possible through this email .
    Yours truly,

Johnson Newman Esq.
    Tell: + 44 701 114 6355
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

To: DYNAMIC LAW CHAMBERS
    Subject: Re: Attn: Jack Devlin
    Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:45:28 +0000

Mr. Newman,

So, I was confirmed as the beneficiary? This is amazing...I hardly knew the guy. Although we spent countless hours on the phone, and he did send me some pictures of his genetic research. But, that's the extent of my relationship with him. I should dig up some old photos....but that's another day.

Here's my information. I can't believe this is happening! That old dog Henry Cox - this is incredible!! Let me know what more you need from me. Thanks!

Full Name: Jack Devlin
    Address: 1 Riverside Dr. Camden, NJ 19803
    Occupation: Classified Scientific Genetic and Experimental Research
    Tell: 609-876-8983
    Fax: n/a

Re: Going Along with the Scam #10

I Love Those Long Elegant Words They Use To Make Them Selves Sound Elegant, Sophisticated And Domesticated, Hehe

-----Original Message-----
    From: DYNAMIC LAW CHAMBERS [mailto:info.chambers1010@yahoo.co.uk]
    Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 2:31 PM
    To: jdevlin@comcast.net
    Subject: CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME

We have received your information and we have as well forward your
    payment file to the Nat West Minster Bank London who is in charge to
    release your inheritance fund into your account. Therefore you are requested to contact the bank and furnish your full banking details
    where you will like to receive the said fund .The person to contact
    is the Director of Foreign Remittance National
    West Minster Bank London. Mr. James De Foreman .Email:
    jamesdeforeman@yahoo.co.uk. Tel:+ 44- 7924- 020939 ,Tell the bank that you were directed by Dynamic Chambers here in UK to
    contact them about your inheritance payment of 1.7Million Pounds which
    was deposited by late Henry Cox. File your application for payment
    immediately with all necessary information of yours for immediate payment

Regards,
    Johnson Newman
    For Dynamic Chambers
    Phone 44 701 114 6355.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Email to the bank:

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 7:12 PM
    To: 'jamesdeforeman@yahoo.co.uk'
    Subject: FWD: CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME

Dear Mr. Deforman,

I am forwarding an email I received from my attorney Johnson Newman. As you can see by the email I'm suppose to contact you with my bank information. What exactly do you need...an address where to send the check? If you could be more specific I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Jack

Email to Mr. Newman:

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 7:15 PM
    To: 'DYNAMIC LAW CHAMBERS'
    Subject: RE: CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME

Mr. Newman,

I contacted the bank as you instructed. I'm excited that this process is moving along so quickly. Can you send me any more information on Henry Cox? I would like to know what he's been up to. How did you get involved in his estate and will..did he hire you before he passed away? I would appreciate anything you can tell me him.

Thanks,
    Jack

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 5:47 PM
    To: Jack Devlin
    Subject: Nat West Bank

Attn; Jack Devlin

Having received your mail , we wish to request you to send your banking details where you will want us to transfer your inheritance payment. Such as your bank name and address , account number , swift code if any , account beneficiary . Also let us have your telephone line for easy communication. As soon as we have the required information we shall get back to you immediately for the transfer procedure.

Thanks ;

James De Foreman
    Nat West Bank London
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

To: jamesdeforeman@yahoo.co.uk.
    Cc: info.chambers1010@yahoo.co.uk
    Subject: Re: FW: Nat West Bank
    Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:50:30 +0000

Mr. De Forman,

Thanks for getting this process moving. Will the entire amount be transferred into my account? And when should I expect this? I would expect there be some sort of document I need to sign...it can't be as simple as just transferring money into my checking account.

Here's the information you need:

Commerce Bank
    1100 Somerdale/Eveshame Rd.
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08093

Account Number: 3812843

No Swift Code

Account Beneficiary: Not sure what you need here, but supposedly Johnson Newman from Dynamic Chambers has faxed you all the information. His name was Henrey Cox

I have also copied Mr. Newman on this email so he can save it for his records.

Thanks,
    Jack

this looks like a bit of a lamer Jax - they seem particularly thick. Keep it going though - it might shape up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey
    this looks like a bit of a lamer Jax - they seem particularly thick. Keep it going though - it might shape up!
    I thought so too, but sometimes the ones that look lame turn out to be winners!!

fingers crossed!

awww man, i want them to send me one now :-(

10. 08-01-2007, 06:27 PM

How are you today? Have you contacted the bank ? If yes, please forward all notification you receive from them to me for review and advise. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
    Johnson Newman Esq.
    Senior Advocate, London .
    Phone:+44 701 114 6355
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

------Original Message------------
    Subject: Re: URGENT UPDATE PLS.
    Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:31:20 +0000

Mr. Newman,

I can't say I'm very happy about this whole process. I submitted all the information to the bank along with some questions, but have not received any response. I also asked you for some documents to look over and possibly sign. I can't believe this can all be done without a signature or some sort of legal document.

This isn't very professional. If it weren't for the fact that I actually knew someone by the name of Henry Cox, I would think this is some sort of scam.

Please get back to me with an answer.

Thanks,
    Jack
    Last edited by JaxDevlin; 08-02-2007 at 01:31 AM.

------Original Message-----------
    To: info.chambers1010@yahoo.co.uk
    Subject: Documents
    Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:11:03 +0000

Mr. Newman,

I need to see some sort of legal document, or I'm done with this. I need some kind of reply...this is a very large amount of money we're talking about.

Please get back to me ASAP!!
    Thanks,
    Jack

I plan on going out with a bang! Stay tuned.

-------------- Original Message: --------------
    Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:47:49 +0000

Attn; Jack

We have received your banking details and we are going to send you some documents to see and sign before we can make this huge sum into your account . I will scan the document and attached it to your box so that you can see that we are not playing we are seroius and the money will be transferred into your account as soon as the normal Inheritance proceed are carried out by the bank.

Pls. be patient I will get you the document.

Thanks;
    James De Foreman
    Nat West Bank London

go jax! Go!!!! Have you ever thought about tryonmg to get one of them to meet with you in person (except you wouldn't turn up of course..."of course I was there, in the bermuda shorts and beard")

Attn; Jack

I am happy that you have submitted your bank information to the bank. Well the bank will send something to you to sign on as I have spoken with them and they promised to do that as the normal banking system.

Newman.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

-------------- Original Message: --------------
    Subject: Re: Newman
    Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:09:47 +0000

Newman,

Yes, I received an email from the bank this morning. They will be sending me documents to sign. I didn't meant so sound rude in my previous email, but I just found out my wife has been having an affair. And, with my best friend of all people! I filed for divorce a few days ago, so you can imagine my state of mind right now.

Now, Newman...I need this to be between you and me. You're a laywer, so maybe you can help out. I don't want my soon to be ex-wife to have a dime of this inheritance. How can we go about doing this so she doesn't find out? I already sent Nat West my bank information, but that's our joint account. That ***** will be all over that money once it's transfered.

Any suggestions?? I'm open to any idea.

Thanks,
    Jack

Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:15 AM

Attn; Jack Devlin

We have been able to secure the documents you are requesting to see. You can see the certificate of Deposit and Affidavit stating you as the true Next of Kin to late Henry Cox also the bank official fill and return form which will be used to effect payment in your account on Monday . Pls. make sure you sign on the column provided for the beneficiary below the form.

Pls. complete the form and send it bank to us by attachment with official fee for the processing and Handling charges as stated below the form. The ball is on your curt as soon as you complete the filling of the form with its requirement fees we shall immediately proceed for the final remittance of the Inheritance 1.7 Million Pound into you account .

Hope to hearing from you and we will forward to you an account where you will wire the fee upon your request . Pls. act fast on this matter to enable us to serve you better .

Thanks;

James De Foreman
    Nat West Bank London

Click on images to enlarge:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

Mr. Deforman,

I appreciate you sending me the documents, however it looks like I have a big problem. My soon to be ex-*****-of-a-wife has cleaned me out. Everything! She took all my money, all the furniture, the kids, even the dog.

I'm lucky enough to have this laptop, but I don't have a printer or a scanner. I can't get these documents off my computer. I need that inheritance more than ever now...I can't believe something this stupid will prevent that.

What shoud I do??????????????????
    Jack

Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:14 AM

Attn; Jack

The only thing you can do now is to fill the information in the form and send it back , but if you don't have printer to print the form you can type the information and send it across with the process and handling fee of 6,550USD as you can see on the bottom of the form. This fee is compusary .As soon as you do that we shall transfer the Inheriatnce fund with immediate effect into your account.

Thanks;

James De Foreman
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

To: jamesdeforeman@yahoo.co.uk
    Subject: Re: Nat West Bank
    Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:24:13 +0000

Mr. DeForman,

First of all, I cannot type into that form. You sent it to me as a JPG attachment....why would you do that? If I can't print it, I can't sign it. Surely you need a signature. And second - $6500???? Please explain why you need that amount of money. As I mentioned earlier, my wife cleaned out our joint account. I have nothing. We must be able to arrange something.

You're a bank..you need to help me out here. I don't know why a bank would be sending documents in .jpg format.

If you can't help me, I need to speak with a supervisor.

Thanks,
    Jack