+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Electric Energy MLM

I met a guy over the weekend that said he was in some electrical energy MLM program. I know about Ignite and I don't think that's it. Can anyone give me the names of the other energy MLM programs out there?

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

Re: Electric Energy MLM

I think there's one called "Ambit" or "Ambient" - not 100% sure. It's a very limited market so there aren't too many out there.

You are correct the name is AMBIT ENERGY and it is going unbelievable. Whoever spoke to you about the business you should go back and find out more information. Our rates are very competitive and our customer service is exceptional.

Ambit all the way!!!!

Max

The guy's name was Bob Pearson. I thought he said something about "energy 26", but I can't find out any info. Is there a number I can call for AMBIT ENERGY to get to his website?

Thanks,

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTexas
    The guy's name was Bob Pearson. I thought he said something about "energy 26", but I can't find out any info. Is there a number I can call for AMBIT ENERGY to get to his website?

Thanks,

Peter
    I think you should avoid this guy. He is a professional scammer. Here what I found
    http://www.bewareofbobpearson.blogspot.com/

I met a guy over the weekend that said he was in some electrical energy MLM program. I know about Ignite and I don't think that's it. Can anyone give me the names of the other energy MLM programs out there?

Thanks,

Peter
    Peter
    Something just doesn't add up with your post. How can you say you just met this guy and have no clue who he is when you have numerous post in january-april all with this guys name in it?????? :confused:

http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=2107777
    Last edited by Mrsmith; 07-24-2007 at 01:47 AM.

I wasn't sure it was him, but I was trying to find out. I didn't want him to know I was on to him, so I didn't give his name at first. Now, I have discovered that it is him in Ambit thanks to help here.
    Last edited by PeterTexas; 07-27-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Geez...people never cease to amaze me.

I wasn't sure it was him, but I was trying to find out. I didn't want him to know I was on to him, so I didn't give his name at first. Now, I have discovered that it is him in Ambit thanks to help here.
    How could you not know it was him when you said you met him over the weekend. Your full of crap stop wasting everyones time with stupid threads. It looks like from your other friends he ripped you off and now your somehow trying to get back at him. Believe me posting on scam.com is not helping you.

Mrs.Smith: I hope you never get scammed. I'm not sure who you think you are, but being a witch to people who were hurt financially by professional scammers doesn't help your reputation here.

Mrs.Smith: I hope you never get scammed. I'm not sure who you think you are, but being a witch to people who were hurt financially by professional scammers doesn't help your reputation here.
    Peter, I think the point people are trying to make is just be honest. Don't come to a forum when your motives are different than you proclaim. When you try to trick people you end up getting tricked. It's called Karma.

Yje reason a lot of people come to tis forum it to find out people's experiences and if they had been scammed.

You may have had the reverse effect in that people may check out the "opportunity," and then as a result have been scammed as well.

I am sorry if you were badly hurt.

Peter Puffer Texas

MrsSmith: That sign you posted is horrible and extremely offensive. I have a child who is mentally challenged. Along with being rude and ignorant you have also proven yourself to be uneducated as well as unsophisticated. I pray that you give some thought to posting anything so offensive again.

DenverCoGirl: I think that MrsSmith has proven who she is with her last post. No one was being disingenuous. I just am not a seasoned poster here or I would have done a better job. The fact still remains that I was scammed. I was trying to do a little research and perhaps went about the wrong way, but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of being attacked by such an ill-mannered person as MrsSmith.

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

MrsSmith: That sign you posted is horrible and extremely offensive. I have a child who is mentally challenged. Along with being rude and ignorant you have also proven yourself to be uneducated as well as unsophisticated. I pray that you give some thought to posting anything so offensive again.

DenverCoGirl: I think that MrsSmith has proven who she is with her last post. No one was being disingenuous. I just am not a seasoned poster here or I would have done a better job. The fact still remains that I was scammed. I was trying to do a little research and perhaps went about the wrong way, but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of being attacked by such an ill-mannered person as MrsSmith.

I will second that PeterTexas! Absolutely disgusting that a human being would post such a thing!

is ambit and ignite the same thing or is these to different electric companies thanks

what is ambit website and whats the difference betwen ambit and ignite