+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 34

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19

    Electric Energy MLM

    I met a guy over the weekend that said he was in some electrical energy MLM program. I know about Ignite and I don't think that's it. Can anyone give me the names of the other energy MLM programs out there?

  2. #2
    visionteam's Avatar
    visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    347

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    I think there's one called "Ambit" or "Ambient" - not 100% sure. It's a very limited market so there aren't too many out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    34

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    You are correct the name is AMBIT ENERGY and it is going unbelievable. Whoever spoke to you about the business you should go back and find out more information. Our rates are very competitive and our customer service is exceptional.

    Ambit all the way!!!!

    Max

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    The guy's name was Bob Pearson. I thought he said something about "energy 26", but I can't find out any info. Is there a number I can call for AMBIT ENERGY to get to his website?

    Thanks,

    Peter

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTexas
    The guy's name was Bob Pearson. I thought he said something about "energy 26", but I can't find out any info. Is there a number I can call for AMBIT ENERGY to get to his website?

    Thanks,

    Peter
    I think you should avoid this guy. He is a professional scammer. Here what I found
    http://www.bewareofbobpearson.blogspot.com/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTexas
    I met a guy over the weekend that said he was in some electrical energy MLM program. I know about Ignite and I don't think that's it. Can anyone give me the names of the other energy MLM programs out there?

    The guy's name was Bob Pearson. I thought he said something about "energy 26", but I can't find out any info. Is there a number I can call for AMBIT ENERGY to get to his website?

    Thanks,

    Peter
    Peter
    Something just doesn't add up with your post. How can you say you just met this guy and have no clue who he is when you have numerous post in january-april all with this guys name in it?????? :confused:

    http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=2107777
    Last edited by Mrsmith; 07-24-2007 at 01:47 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    I wasn't sure it was him, but I was trying to find out. I didn't want him to know I was on to him, so I didn't give his name at first. Now, I have discovered that it is him in Ambit thanks to help here.
    Last edited by PeterTexas; 07-27-2007 at 06:59 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Geez...people never cease to amaze me.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTexas
    I wasn't sure it was him, but I was trying to find out. I didn't want him to know I was on to him, so I didn't give his name at first. Now, I have discovered that it is him in Ambit thanks to help here.
    How could you not know it was him when you said you met him over the weekend. Your full of crap stop wasting everyones time with stupid threads. It looks like from your other friends he ripped you off and now your somehow trying to get back at him. Believe me posting on scam.com is not helping you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Mrs.Smith: I hope you never get scammed. I'm not sure who you think you are, but being a witch to people who were hurt financially by professional scammers doesn't help your reputation here.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    44

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTexas
    Mrs.Smith: I hope you never get scammed. I'm not sure who you think you are, but being a witch to people who were hurt financially by professional scammers doesn't help your reputation here.
    Peter, I think the point people are trying to make is just be honest. Don't come to a forum when your motives are different than you proclaim. When you try to trick people you end up getting tricked. It's called Karma.

    Yje reason a lot of people come to tis forum it to find out people's experiences and if they had been scammed.

    You may have had the reverse effect in that people may check out the "opportunity," and then as a result have been scammed as well.

    I am sorry if you were badly hurt.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Peter Puffer Texas

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    MrsSmith: That sign you posted is horrible and extremely offensive. I have a child who is mentally challenged. Along with being rude and ignorant you have also proven yourself to be uneducated as well as unsophisticated. I pray that you give some thought to posting anything so offensive again.

    DenverCoGirl: I think that MrsSmith has proven who she is with her last post. No one was being disingenuous. I just am not a seasoned poster here or I would have done a better job. The fact still remains that I was scammed. I was trying to do a little research and perhaps went about the wrong way, but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of being attacked by such an ill-mannered person as MrsSmith.

  14. #14
    visionteam's Avatar
    visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    347

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTexas
    MrsSmith: That sign you posted is horrible and extremely offensive. I have a child who is mentally challenged. Along with being rude and ignorant you have also proven yourself to be uneducated as well as unsophisticated. I pray that you give some thought to posting anything so offensive again.

    DenverCoGirl: I think that MrsSmith has proven who she is with her last post. No one was being disingenuous. I just am not a seasoned poster here or I would have done a better job. The fact still remains that I was scammed. I was trying to do a little research and perhaps went about the wrong way, but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of being attacked by such an ill-mannered person as MrsSmith.

    I will second that PeterTexas! Absolutely disgusting that a human being would post such a thing!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas Usa
    Posts
    8

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    is ambit and ignite the same thing or is these to different electric companies thanks

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas Usa
    Posts
    8

    Re: Electric Energy MLM

    what is ambit website and whats the difference betwen ambit and ignite

Similar Threads

  1. Electric Fence For Gays
    By Administrator in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 12:10 AM
  2. Has anyone heard of streamline electric?
    By gools68 in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 01:17 PM
  3. delci electric inc
    By ben delci in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 02:09 AM
  4. Stream Electric
    By foney in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:20 AM
  5. The Texas PUC & Stream Gas & Electric
    By rustupid in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •