+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The reverse funnel system

Doeas anyone hear or know something about Ty Couglin and the Reverse Funnel System. :confused:

Re: The reverse funnel system

Wall Street says our industry will explode over the next 3-5 years, doubling by nearly 10 Trillion Dollars
    Lets all have a laugh. "Systems" and "programs" are scams and ponzies.
    Last edited by borisf96; 07-22-2007 at 03:40 AM.

Do they have a website?

I have looked at their website. Looks legitimate. I am always looking for home options, not to get rich, just to get by. Their website is www.reversefunnel.info .

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYourDream
    I have looked at their website. Looks legitimate. I am always looking for home options, not to get rich, just to get by. Their website is www.reversefunnel.info .
    Which part exactly looks "legit" to you? I don't see anything on there any different than any of the other "systems and programs" claim. Gotta say though that if that site looks legit to you.. there are gonna be a lotta scammers happy to take your money.. be more careful.

6. 07-28-2007, 03:48 AM

Reason
    spam user banned

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYourDream

Is the part that looks "legit" where someone is lounging in a chair with the ocean in the background?

Looks like just one more suck 'em in get-rich-quick scheme complete with shills like LiveYourDream who signed up today and just happened to stop by here to tell everyone a website "looks legit".

There is a sucker born every minute and a dozen scam artists looking to take advantage of him.

8. 08-24-2007, 11:36 AM

Thanks for chiming in people but wouldn't it be more instructive if the responses were limited to first hand knowledge rather than your opinions based on nothing real.

It may be that this is a great opportunity evidenced by the fact that no one can complain about it, no one that has first hand knowledge that is.

Do a quick search over on the MLM/Pyramid Scam Forum. Ty and his now cohort are apparently repeat offenders. I got sucked in but fortunately shut down before it cost me a lot. Got AMEX trying to recover the rest.

Nothing new and very costly to get in. Lot's of Rah Rah conference calls.

Not a new system, uses GRN's autoresponder and charges $300 a month for the marketing tools on top of the $3000 for the vacation package which gets divided up 3 ways.

Reverse Funnel, Inverted Pyramid same difference but it will cost you a lot for no return.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
    Do a quick search over on the MLM/Pyramid Scam Forum. Ty and his now cohort are apparently repeat offenders. I got sucked in but fortunately shut down before it cost me a lot. Got AMEX trying to recover the rest.

Nothing new and very costly to get in. Lot's of Rah Rah conference calls.

Not a new system, uses GRN's autoresponder and charges $300 a month for the marketing tools on top of the $3000 for the vacation package which gets divided up 3 ways.

Reverse Funnel, Inverted Pyramid same difference but it will cost you a lot for no return.
    "REPEAT OFFENDERS" OF......
    what exactly?

You people who spout off why don't you provide PROOF of this so called "repeat offender" charges and accusations!

Come on can you provide proof of what TY supposedly has or has not done??

waiting ::::::::::CHIRP::::::::surprised:

No, you're right - everyone got super rich on this scheme. That's the why the realestate bubble burst, because they ran out of mansions to buy around the country.

Idiots:cry::whip:

I made just yesteday with Reverse Funnel System $3000 just promoting it! Its really amazing system with great compensation plan. If anyone would like to get know more about this system let me know.
    Work From Home - Make Serious Money Online!
    Reverse Funnel System Full Review - Discover Real Secrets Of Reverse Funnel System!

Quote Originally Posted by lucas131 View Post
    I made just yesteday with Reverse Funnel System $3000 just promoting it! Its really amazing system with great compensation plan. If anyone would like to get know more about this system let me know.
    No Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I already know enough to NOT get involved!

15. 11-28-2007, 05:30 PM

Reason
    spam

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown2222 View Post

These memberships were sold for 10K, they're now sold for 3K because they were able to eliminate their advertising budget due to selling it through network marketing. Commissions are $1000 a pop so you see the opportunity to make some serious money.
    Wow. What a "value" those memberships were. : You have to be a real loser to buy one of those GRN memberships.

I ended up getting involved in GRN, and they deliver checks to me weekly via Fedex, so its definitly not a "scam."
    I do not think anybody claimed they are "scam". RFS is though.

I was lucky enough to find a team within GRN that would actually fund my advertising expenses so that my start into the business was as painless as possible, and they do the same for people that I bring into the business. The fact that they'll advertise for me on their own dime is very telling of how dedicated they are to their members success and of the other resources they have in place.
    Does it mean that you will have to fund advertising expenses of your recruits? Money do not fall from the sky. If they are funding you, you have to fund next guy. Lets see how profitable it will be for you.

17. 11-28-2007, 06:08 PM

Reason
    spam

Hi,
    Keep in mind, you can succeed in any business if you choose to. Ty's system requires your energy, attention, and diligence. Yes, you could make it work. Does it suit your style, that's the question. The obvious benefit is that you could make a lot of money quickly if you put mass hours into it.
    Now, have a look at www.duhburks.net which is another alternative. Unlike the big hype companies, and unlike the MLMs where you need to build a huge downline to make money, my business is a reputable company with many sales channels. In addition, get this: I'll give you a free vacation if you watch the video and then contact me. That's a great proposition. Assume people are smart, reward them for investing their time to look at your business, and let them decide.
    Good luck in your search for a reputable business.
    Dale
    Last edited by katiescorner; 12-04-2007 at 09:32 AM.

Hey Folks,

I have been promoting other people's products online for about 7 years via affiliate programs and make a very nice living doing that as well have been running a coaching club.

My observations with my business coaching clients is the negative attitude that comes into play when something with tons of hype enters the market.

When there's hype there is opportunity...

I see several posts talking about the system, yes, it's a system and that's all it is.

The reverse funnel system is one of THE most powerful marketing systems that I have seen hit the internet in the 7 years that I have been working online.

As with any system or training program, your results will be directly related to the effort you put in. No effort...No reward...

I signed on with the RFS and made my money back within 10 minutes and have turned a very nice profit.

How?

I have several mailing lists that I can market to and I have been driving traffic via organic search engine listings.

No matter what system or program you buy into, it's going to take work, focus and most of all belief in yourself.

Just my 2 cents worth...

20. 12-07-2007, 05:42 PM

Reason
    spam

**** off spammer. the 'reverse funnel' scam has been outed plenty of times. just search for it.