+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please Post ONLY Real Good Freebie Sites Here.

Hello everyone

I am now a full time grandmother on a fixed income and I am looking for any kind of real free things and coupons that I can find. I see a bunch of web sites but I don't want to be scammed. Can we please limit this conversation here to only real non-scamming web sites - is that allowed?

So far I have found www.thefreesite.com and www.nojunkfree.com but it seems like there are too many ads and not enough real free things. These sites are confusing for me.

A friend of mine recommended www.crap4free.com and I like the site but I don't like going to any site that has a bad word in its name :eek:

Can you kindly recommend for me a nice site where i can find free things for me and my grandchildren? I have been told they are out there.

Re: Please Post ONLY Real Good Freebie Sites Here.

I do know that no junk free is pretty good and I took a look at www.crap4free.com and I see a lots of opportunities there.

I\'ll keep an eye out for ya.

Prizerebel.com The front looks like you can only get gaming stuff, but you can get anything you want off of amazon.com They also credit well. They are legit--I have recieved a Gamecube memory card and a book, and so far have earned $42(Spent 30) You can use my referral in my sign if you like

Cashlagoon.com There staff is not very helpful to me, and their offers seem to not credit well. They are legit--I have recieved a $25 prepaid visa gift card from them.

For these kind of sites I recommend making another email through gmail or yahoo and get google toolbar [the autofill makes doing surveys a lot easier.]

If your looking for coupons, try http://www.slickdeals.net/
    Last edited by JTB7; 07-22-2007 at 08:30 AM.

I'd refrain from posting site you like here on scam.com. What you do is associate them with the word 'scam' in the search engines, which puts off a lot of people.

If you want to discuss things that work, why not start your own forum ('greatfreesites.com'?) or use one of the existing forums dedicated to this purpose.

Hey Ms Granny. . .

Good mornin.
    Do you like nice colorful entertainment free and clear?

Have fun playin the cards you're dealt at:

MostWantedCardGames.com

or

StarSpangledSolitaire.com

Imagine, taking a nice break from researching all of the
    great money making opportunities that've
    mentioned here for a while.

IWonTheNorthCarolinaLottery.com :)
    Last edited by JonnyDollar; 07-22-2007 at 06:22 PM.

sardonicone is offline Just another Old Man 'O the internet User Rank
    Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey
    I'd refrain from posting site you like here on scam.com. What you do is associate them with the word 'scam' in the search engines, which puts off a lot of people.

If you want to discuss things that work, why not start your own forum ('greatfreesites.com'?) or use one of the existing forums dedicated to this purpose.

Only dolts will take that association. The rest will click on the link itself and see what the topic says about the site.

Back on topic - If you go to freelunchroom.coms forums, they ist tons of gifting type sites there.

There's also a great coupon type site:

DealofDay.com

YetAnotherAlias Guest

I\\\'d refrain from posting site you like here on scam.com. What you do is associate them with the word \\\'scam\\\' in the search engines, which puts off a lot of people.

If you want to discuss things that work, why not start your own forum (\\\'greatfreesites.com\\\'?) or use one of the existing forums dedicated to this purpose.
    Yes, this is an alias (at least I\\\'m honest enough to tell you...)

Let it be known that Mojo Bailey is a \\\'lapdog\\\' alias for the operators of scam.com. They use this alias to in effect lie to their patrons and bash legitimate businesses with impunity.

Scam.com disguises itself as a honest forum dedicated to helping people find real information when in all reality they keep several aliases ready to pounce on any business or program they arbitrarily decide they want to attack.

These secret (from the public) scam.com aliases engaged in posting campaigns
    designed to supress truthful information and spead lies about legitimate businesses.

We\\\'ve noticed that most of the time the unwary legitimate business owner gains a mention from a third party and simply comes here to respond. If he/she responds then scam.com lets loose a barrage of negative post intent on intimidating the business owner.

So, in effect, scam.com, et. al. spreads lies and suppresses truth with impunity by using fake fraudulent aliases (such as \\\" Mojo Bailey \\\".) After they are comfortable that they think they have done enough damage then scam.com bans the legitimate business owner\\\'s account to that he can not respond in defense.

Scam.com has no integrity and www.scam.com is not a reliable source of information due to their biased guerilla tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by sardonicone
    Only dolts will take that association. The rest will click on the link itself and see what the topic says about the site.

Back on topic - If you go to freelunchroom.coms forums, they ist tons of gifting type sites there.

There's also a great coupon type site:

DealofDay.com
    unfortunately that's not how it works. people are ghetting more savvy nowadays - anything involving money particularly so.

The percentage of surfers who do their 'due diligence' before parting with their hard earned cash is rising, and most of them start that due diligence by checking google to see if there are any bad reports about a programme.

Even the fgact it's on scam.com is a negative. If the thread bashes it, so much the worse.

Seriously, If I ran one of these progs, and found affiliates trying to push me on scam.com, I'd ban their asses immediately, and try to do some damage limitation.

IF I was running a legit business, of course. If I was running a scam, I'd probably threaten to sue with my imaginary lawyers.

Funny, I've always found scam.com to be reliable...seeing how they tend to research companies before making any declarative statements about them.

unfortunately that's not how it works. people are ghetting more savvy nowadays - anything involving money particularly so.

The percentage of surfers who do their 'due diligence' before parting with their hard earned cash is rising, and most of them start that due diligence by checking google to see if there are any bad reports about a programme.

Even the fgact it's on scam.com is a negative. If the thread bashes it, so much the worse.

Seriously, If I ran one of these progs, and found affiliates trying to push me on scam.com, I'd ban their asses immediately, and try to do some damage limitation.

IF I was running a legit business, of course. If I was running a scam, I'd probably threaten to sue with my imaginary lawyers.
    You basically just reiteraed my point.

People will do their own research, just because a company is metioned on scam.com doesn't mean the report in of itself is negative.

Also, define pushing. Is it just straight out advertising on the site, or what if you drop a link in your signature line? There's always a right and wrong way to go about things of course.

This site shouldn't just be about the scams though, it should also be about the roses we manage to find among the thorns.

Just my two cents, really.

11. 07-23-2007, 01:13 AM

Reason
    one of the sithomecash people

You basically just reiteraed my point.

People will do their own research, just because a company is metioned on scam.com doesn't mean the report in of itself is negative.

Also, define pushing. Is it just straight out advertising on the site, or what if you drop a link in your signature line? There's always a right and wrong way to go about things of course.

This site shouldn't just be about the scams though, it should also be about the roses we manage to find among the thorns.

Just my two cents, really.
    disagree. I've seen firsthand what a difference one bad backlink can make. Even if you do get a temporary blip up in traffic due to the link ,the medium and long term effect is negative, how could it be otherwise?

Still, it's your call. You want to publicly associate some company or other with the word 'scam', you go right ahead. As for siggies etc, the rules are disclosed at the top of the page in a sticky.

'Pushing' means starting or hijacking threads to promote your site, then constantly posting replies either from your own, or associated accounts in order to keep the topic up in th evain hope of getting customers.

The name of the site is scam.com. Its about scams. Its not called 'whatworksonthe web.com. Setting up a forum is easy. If that's what you want to do, go for it.
    Last edited by Mojo Bailey; 07-23-2007 at 02:01 AM.

13. 07-23-2007, 02:38 AM

Reason

disagree. I've seen firsthand what a difference one bad backlink can make. Even if you do get a temporary blip up in traffic due to the link ,the medium and long term effect is negative, how could it be otherwise?

Still, it's your call. You want to publicly associate some company or other with the word 'scam', you go right ahead. As for siggies etc, the rules are disclosed at the top of the page in a sticky.

'Pushing' means starting or hijacking threads to promote your site, then constantly posting replies either from your own, or associated accounts in order to keep the topic up in th evain hope of getting customers.

The name of the site is scam.com. Its about scams. Its not called 'whatworksonthe web.com. Setting up a forum is easy. If that's what you want to do, go for it.
    You're still missing the point. Just because a thread on scam.com exists, doesn't mean the thread in question puts that company in a negative light.

15. 07-23-2007, 04:25 AM

Reason

16. 07-23-2007, 04:26 AM

Reason

Hey everyone, I've found by far the BEST free site ever! It's called gaminglagoon and it is awesome for any video game needs. Just click this link to go there and start earning your gaming rewards!http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref= i've been there for only a few weeks and i'm about to get my 12 month xbox live account for FREE! There are even testimonials for those who are sceptical. This site is legite and by far the best free site!
    Last edited by sojustask; 07-23-2007 at 09:46 PM.

You're still missing the point. Just because a thread on scam.com exists, doesn't mean the thread in question puts that company in a negative light.
    afraid not - it's YOU that's missing the point.

Ask 100 people what they would expect to find on 'scam.com'.

I'll give you a clue scams.

Quote Originally Posted by wiebelhaus03
    Hey everyone, I've found by far the BEST free site ever! It's called gaminglagoon and it is awesome for any video game needs. Just click this link to go there and start earning your gaming rewards!http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref= i've been there for only a few weeks and i'm about to get my 12 month xbox live account for FREE! There are even testimonials for those who are sceptical. This site is legite and by far the best free site!
    Posting referal links directly in your posts aren't allowed.

afraid not - it\'s YOU that\'s missing the point.

Ask 100 people what they would expect to find on \'scam.com\'.

I\'ll give you a clue scams.
    Yes, Mr. Bailey, it\'s me (good guess - like you had a brain.) ...and our grandma is a biatch (maybe that would explain all those bastard scam.com grandchildren.)

I can go on forever but I CHOOSE NOT.