+ Reply to Thread

Thread: true or scam

true or scam

Has anyone heard of the world business exchange, and if so , is it true or a scam. The web site is wbe.net

Re: true or scam

Total scam. Check out their Better Business Bureau report. Lots of complaints.

If you're interested in import/export, look at MainlandChinaTrading.com/video.html.

I think business exchange is a scam , does anyone know about US petroleum Holdings?
    Looks a scam to, as I got the email address of agent and it bounces back when you send to it, he deals on phone and of coarse suspect such things, when his number is with held also
    Cheers,
    Farigaig

forget it

I looked at the website www.wbe.net

it looks fishy. it sounds like it entices the naive to get involved in big business for which the do not have the training or experience. forget it

WHen you have comlaints in The better business bureau they are probably true and avoid those companies.However, a lack of reports there doesn't mean they company you are checking is legitimate. They just collect money...

One big Scam, they charge and even when you cancel, they carge you monthly. I joined and was told my account was finished, and I was charged every month after that. Only after looking over my CC statements, I found they had been charging me for over a Year after I canceled. Called them back to say I wanted to get my money back (because I could not accitivate the members section); they said they will have to call me back later - which they never did... however they did give me access back to the network which I did not want... they just wanted to cover their a.sses.