+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new here!

new here!

Hi everyone, I've been reading this site for a while but just now got an email that made me register because I'm just not sure. I got this email on 7/16.

From: "G5 Healthcare" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    To: "G5 Healthcare"
    Subject: Monster.com: Become an independent contractor. Apply now !
    Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:51:34 -0800

Dear Candidate,

We have analyzed your resume and have found one job available for you to work at home right away with a guaranteed monthly income of $5,500 in the first year. First, you have to understand what our company is looking for and if you think that this kind of job is made for you to ask for our Representative Contract to be signed. If you have one free hour daily (not including weekends) you are welcome to join today. Our job is a flextime, flex-place opportunity designed to fit around your family's income and time needs. You can earn FROM $50,000 up to $200,000 a year (depends on our sales) and more after one year working with us.

1 - We do not require payment from you for anything, this is a job.
    2 - This is not a MLM or a get rich quick scheme.
    3 - This is a commission based job, you are paid based on performance.

What we offer:

-Flexible program: two hours/day at your choice, daytime and evening time
    -Work at home: checking e-mail and going to the bank
    -Part time or full time
    -Professional contact team with very good support and communication skills
    -Other highlights: no selling involved, no kit to buy, we won't charge you anything
    -Monthly salary: $900 per month
    -Commission: 10% of every money order/check that clears, instantly cash in hand that you will deduct from the cashed amount. If you receive a check of $1,000.00 your net income is $100.00, our company supports any fees. You will process at least 2-3 orders per day and you will earn more than $200.00 cash in hand each day.

What we ask:

You have to be an American citizen, legal resident or immigrant in U.S.

Are you interested on a Full time or Part time job and you have at least one hour per day free?

Are you older than twenty one years?

Do you have a bank account and you can use it for cashing checks?

Have you worked before or are you currently employed in a job such as this one? A job regarding cashing checks for an international company. If you did please tell us what company because we have made some agreements with a few of them.

If you meet these conditions please contact us by replying at this e-mail address to receive a Representative Contract and detailed information about this job.

We will never ask you for anything more then that, no bank name, no bank account number, routing number, credit card, passwords, ssn# etc.

If needed, contact us with your questions - REMEMBER: NO FEES TO WORK, NOTHING TO PAY, NOTHING TO SELL, NOTHING TO MANUFACTURE HOME.

More details will be provided with the contract. This is NOT SPAM. This is a "Legitimate’’ work at home offer.

If you are interested workings with our company reply today. You can start within 2-3 days if you agree with our contract. Our Company is legitimate and we are well known and respected in Europe . We will soon be known in U.S. also. When we will open our offices in US next year you are welcome to join us. We would never put you into an illegal position or ourselves.

Thank you

This email was sent from Account ID A7C4NC752BWLDYQB047 and by this logged in User U2A35W5ZZ2SD1ZBXKTY

I hit reply and asked for more information becuase I told them I had checked the internet and cannot find anything about them so I'm waiting. Just wondering if anyone else registered on Monster had gotten anything?.

Re: new here!

Here is a security message from Monster.com:

Security Notice
    Please be on the alert for a fraudulent email claiming to be from Monster.com. This email may advertise a position managing financial transactions, or cashing checks, and is attempting to engage Monster users in a money laundering or bad check scam.

The email may appear to have been sent by Monster, and may contain address information. If you receive this email, do not respond. Instead, please contact Monster.

If you have already responded to the email, or are involved with any financial transactions related to this email, we recommend that you contact your local law enforcement authorities immediately.

For further information on avoiding email fraud, please see below.
    I would contact Monster and see what they have to say about it, since the email came from a monster.com email. Here is the link to the message on monster.com

http://help.monster.com/besafe/
    Last edited by tassie; 07-16-2007 at 05:33 PM.

Thank you SOO much. I'll let monster know, but do you think I really need to contact the police since it was just an email and I didn't agree to anything? If I had something in the snail mail I would but just an email??? Argh! All I want is a stinkin job!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

You do not have to contact police since you did not cash or deposit fraudulent check.

Next time avoid any "job offers" that require cashing checks/money orders and performing wire transfers.

Thank You both! I reported it to monster and they said it was not from them and all that. Really appreciated the responses!

I received this same exact message. I responded to it but never signed or agreed to anything. I just asked for some more info and this is what they sent me.

Dear Candidate,
    You are one step away from being part of our company. Our job is a flextime, flex-place opportunity designed to fit around your family's income and time needs. You can earn from $24,000 up to $160,000 a year (depends on your performance) and more after one year working with us. Our company can guarantee $5,500 every month income in your first year of work.
    Here you have the description of this job in simple steps:
    1. You agree and sign the contract, send us your full name and postal address.
    2. In 4-5 days after you have agreed to work for us you will start to receive checks made in your name from our customers in U.S. Our customers use hospital funds and the checks are always covered. The payments are made for our products and services which have already been delivered.
    3. You cash the checks at your bank using your pre-established account in less than 36 hours from the moment you receive them from our customer. The checks will vary from: $100.00 to $3,000.00.
    4. You deduct the 10% commission from the total amount of the check that you receive and cash.
    5. You send the remaining 90% minus transfer fees to our company as per our instructions to one of our offices. You will not make the transfer on our company name. One of our employees will be the receiver for the funds. We use several secure methods to transfer funds between our offices and employees. The methods are money transfer, money orders. Depending on our internal needs at the moment we receive your confirmation that you have the money in hand we will decide which method to use and the location where the funds will be picked up.
    6. After one month has passed since you signed the contract you will receive your first $1000.00 salary separate.

G5 HEALTHCARE is a privately owned company. The business is based in London at the heart of the UK motorway network and has developed from its origins, producing surgical needles, into a major business servicing the global healthcare market.
    Today, G5 HEALTHCARE is building on the company's strong tradition for product research and development and is developing into one of the UK's leading healthcare s. The company has developed and markets products in the growing areas of sports medicine, spinal surgery and heart bypass implant and has an established international distribution base across Europe and America.

We care to explain to you thoroughly the entire process that will possibly be the best job you will ever have. This job is possible because our company G5 HEALTHCARE has its headquarters in London, UK. As such we do not yet have stores or offices in the United States. Until we do we will always need representatives in the U.S. to take care of some financial matters. The problem we are facing is the time necessary for our company to clear the funds from checks paid by our customers from U.S. after they have received our products and/or services. It takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks including shipping to clear these checks in Europe. We need to clear the checks inside U.S. and then have the funds transferred to our company in U.K. by other means. This is where you can help us. It would speed up the process tenfold. We have already made a signed agreement with the U.S. officials and we are paying all the necessary taxes for our business. We will also send you a 1099 Form for tax deduction on your part. This job is official and legal according to the U.S. legislation as it is today.

The process itself involves answering e-mails a couple of times per day and going to a bank. This job does not require any kind of experience. It only requires access to the Internet and knowledge to send e-mails. First step in this job is for you to wait at home for checks sent by our American customers on your name as per our instructions. For this to be possible we need your basic personal info such as full name and full address.

Fill in the empty fields in the contract at paragraph 1.2, sign it and send it to us.

We accept an electronic signature as well so you can just fill the contract in your computer and send it back through email system.

IMPORTANT: Please use your computer or typewriter to fill in the empty fields inside the contract. If that is not possible please fill in by hand but legible. After you fill in the contract complete the same info below and send it to us by e-mail.

IMPORTANT:

-You have to be at least twenty one years old.
    -You have to be an American citizen, legal resident or immigrant in U.S.
    -You must have and use a existing active U.S. bank account

Please reply here if you have any questions. This is the e-mail address we use for receiving contracts. Thank you and we hope to collaborate with you as soon as possible,

Carola Edmond
    G5 HEALTHCARE
    196 Bishopsgate #12
    London, EC2M 4NR
    011-44-7006-000-050
    011-44-7006-007-755

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********
    The content of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

Please download the company's contract attached to this message as a Microsoft Word Document and Adobe PDF and email it, signed, to us.

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:24 AM
    To: g5healthcarehiring@googlemail.com
    Subject: RE: Monster.com: Become an independent contractor. Apply now !
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in the career opportunity you are offering and would like more information and a Representative Contract sent to me. Please let me know if you need me to do anything else to speed this process along.

Sincerely,

Raymond Webster

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:37:22 -0800

Dear Candidate,

We have analyzed your resume and have found one job available for you to work at home right away with a guaranteed monthly income of $5,500 in the first year. First, you have to understand what our company is looking for and if you think that this kind of job is made for you to ask for our Representative Contract to be signed. If you have one free hour daily (not including weekends) you are welcome to join today. Our job is a flextime, flex-place opportunity designed to fit around your family's income and time needs. You can earn FROM $50,000 up to $200,000 a year (depends on our sales) and more after one year working with us.

1 - We do not require payment from you for anything, this is a job.
    2 - This is not a MLM or a get rich quick scheme.
    3 - This is a commission based job, you are paid based on performance.

What we offer:
    -Flexible program: two hours/day at your choice, daytime and evening time
    -Work at home: checking e-mail and going to the bank
    -Part time or full time
    -Professional contact team with very good support and communication skills
    -Other highlights: no selling involved, no kit to buy, we won't charge you anything
    -Monthly salary: $900 per month
    -Commission: 10% of every money order/check that clears, instantly cash in hand that you will deduct from the cashed amount. If you receive a check of $1,000.00 your net income is $100.00, our company supports any fees. You will process at least 2-3 orders per day and you will earn more than $200.00 cash in hand each day.

What we ask:
    You have to be an American citizen, legal resident or immigrant in U.S.
    Are you interested on a Full time or Part time job and you have at least one hour per day free?
    Are you older than twenty one years?
    Do you have a bank account and you can use it for cashing checks?
    Have you worked before or are you currently employed in a job such as this one? A job regarding cashing checks for an international company. If you did please tell us what company because we have made some agreements with a few of them.

If you meet these conditions please contact us by replying at this e-mail address to receive a Representative Contract and detailed information about this job.

We will never ask you for anything more then that, no bank name, no bank account number, routing number, credit card, passwords, ssn# etc.

If needed, contact us with your questions - REMEMBER: NO FEES TO WORK, NOTHING TO PAY, NOTHING TO SELL, NOTHING TO MANUFACTURE HOME.

More details will be provided with the contract. This is NOT SPAM. This is a "Legitimate’’ work at home offer.

If you are interested workings with our company reply today. You can start within 2-3 days if you agree with our contract. Our Company is legitimate and we are well known and respected in Europe. We will soon be known in U.S. also. When we will open our offices in US next year you are welcome to join us. We would never put you into an illegal position or ourselves.

Thank you

This email was sent from Account ID A7C4NC752BWLDYQB047 and by this logged in User U2A35W5ZZ2SD1ZBXKTY

We need to start prosecuting the greedy morons who participate in these OBVIOUSLY fraudulent schemes. Nobody but a crook would pay you for something banks do for free.

Seems to be a payment processing scam, be careful!

9. 08-05-2007, 02:18 PM

Reason
    cizz