+ Reply to Thread

A Plasma for 450$ ? Heard of Rahman Manurah ?

I wish to buy a flatscreen TV (Plasma or LCD) and I cam across Rahman Manurah : he seems to be posted everywhere on the NET with his great TV, Playstation and Cell phone deals...

As anyone dealt with this guy ? 3 scammers tried to get money from me before, always the same: an "outside of eBay transaction", with a Western Union money wire transfer...This guy seems to be different, but it's the same again: send me money with Western Union (no protection) and I will send you a TV...

Please let me know if you've heard of him and his "Company"...Thanks! :confused:

Re: A Plasma for 450$ ? Heard of Rahman Manurah ?

You will lose your money. Off Ebay transactions are a sure sign of a scam. Western Union is another sign. A ridiculously low price is yet another sign.

His website is a free hosting service (Yahoo, I think), and his email goes to a free mail service (Hotmail).

WAY too many red flags.

Don't bite.
    Last edited by msd1948; 07-13-2007 at 02:35 AM.

Please Help me fast.
    He cheated me alot money
    I don't know what to do now???
    Below is his's website:
    http://www.callyworldplaza.page.tl/Products.htm
    Last edited by hdlptsc; 12-04-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slyce View Post
    I wish to buy a flatscreen TV (Plasma or LCD) and I cam across Rahman Manurah : he seems to be posted everywhere on the NET with his great TV, Playstation and Cell phone deals...

As anyone dealt with this guy ? 3 scammers tried to get money from me before, always the same: an "outside of eBay transaction", with a Western Union money wire transfer...This guy seems to be different, but it's the same again: send me money with Western Union (no protection) and I will send you a TV...

Please let me know if you've heard of him and his "Company"...Thanks! :confused:

YES!! I GOT ROB HE IS SCAMMER>>> HE STOLE $515 DOLLARS FOR PS3 AND GAMES.....HERE IS SOMEONE OF MESSAGES :lWhat do you mean, it our company solution?. You are the one to pay for that cause you are the beneficiary of the packages. It seems this is your first time you are dealing online. That is why you talking like a kid

On 9/27/09, 조일균 <[email protected]> wrote:
    That does not make any excuses...................thats your customs charges is confirmed that is....
    return the money back.............thats your solution....

Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:20:27 +0200
    Subject: Re: FW: Hello Ryan
    To: [email protected]

The shipment details for your order, i mean the tracking number and the airwaybill receipt will be email to you once the customs charges is confirmed.
    Regarding the refund back of your money, sorry you cant be paid that for now cause what has happened at the moment has a solution and the solution is that you should pay and get your order release, ok?.

Do you think you have any right to sent us message containing insults?.

I have just sent you a message saying the status of your order's, so you dont have to reply it back by saying all this trash... I swear to God am telling what exactly has happened to the shipment of your order, so why the much complain?.

Please try to be controlling your hanger, no one is here to scam you but to sell good and perfect working to you. If you can pay the $210 then definately you will recieved your orders without any complain. <------------ who the hell do you think people will believe to pay like this?????

and WHAT? STATUS OF MY ORDER? YOU SAID, YOU SHIPPED OUT MY ORDERS.... AND NOW WHAT? TAXES?
    CUSTOM IS WHERE YOU SEND OUT THROUGH SHIP NOT BY A PLANE YOU DUMB ASS............ AND THEY DONT ASK YOU FOR TAX
    UNLESS YOU SEND OUT ON SHIP........ FEDEX IS AN AIRWAY.... NO NEED TAXES.. BUT TO PAY ONLY SHIPPING CHARGES THATS ALL..
    YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO???? MOTHER FUCKER.........

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:29:57 +0200

I have just sent you a message saying the status of your order's, so you dont have to reply it back by saying all this trash... I swear to God am telling what exactly has happened to the shipment of your order, so why the much complain?.

Please try to be controlling your hanger, no one is here to scam you but to sell good and perfect working to you. If you can pay the $210 then definately you will recieved your orders without any complain.

On 9/26/09, 조일균 <[email protected]> wrote:
    Please send the money back............

I can't afford to pay 210 us dollars for the tax issue..........if this is an issue then please refund the money back...
    if you dont then, I'm going to get bottom of this..... and sue you for fraud....
    I knew it that your going to ask more money on this.... because i have never seen a person asking money for tax payment over 210 dollars...
    I paid you the money for the shipping charge what the tax got to do with it...............
    you really got me bite your bate for this huh? You think this is funny? to rob someone?

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:06:47 +0200

Hello,
    How are you doing today? i guess you are fine.
    Your money $515us Dollars for the products has been confirmed and your order was shipped out yesterday and it has been stop right now at the boarder by the customs officer's because of the tax value on the package's.
    The Customs Officer's has stop the shipping company from proceeding with the shipment cause they requested for tax value on the items. They said they needed tax money on the products.
    The money is needed by the customs, the total amount needed is $210us Dollars. So kindly go to western union and send the money and get back to us with the payment details, so that we could have this settle fast.
    Awaiting your reply.
    Thanks & God Bless.
    Sales Manager: Rahman Manurah.

Thank you fro replying back i hope i get the items so I can make business with you...

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:37:35 +0200

Thanks for getting back to us with the payment for details of your order's the ( 1 pieces Playstation 3 60GB and 1 pieces PS3 Blu-ray Disc Remote Control and those 9 pieces VIDEO GAMES: Prototype, Heavenly Sword, Motor Storm, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, Ratchet & Clank Future, Tekken 6, Littlebigplanet, Killzone 2 and Top Spin 3 ). The money has been confirmed this afternoon and the whole items will be shipped out to you by Fedex shipping company very soon and it will get delivered to you within 2 days, that is: It will be shipped out today and get delivered to you on Sunday morning or afternoon.
    Also once the shipping company has shipped out the orders to your address then you will be email shortly with the shipment details for order, the tracking number and airwaybill receipt. the two documents will enable you to be able to track the status of your order shipment online and know the exactly delivery date and time when it will be delivered to your provided address.
    Thanks & God Bless for your patronage.

[quote=ryanhercules99;811713]YES!! I GOT ROB HE IS SCAMMER>>> HE STOLE $515 DOLLARS FOR PS3 AND GAMES.....HERE IS SOMEONE OF MESSAGES :lWhat do you mean, it our company solution?. You are the one to pay for that cause you are the beneficiary of the packages. It seems this is your first time you are dealing online. That is why you talking like a kid

That does not make any excuses...................thats your customs charges is confirmed that is....

return the money back.............thats your solution....

Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:20:27 +0200

The shipment details for your order, i mean the tracking number and the airwaybill receipt will be email to you once the customs charges is confirmed.

Regarding the refund back of your money, sorry you cant be paid that for now cause what has happened at the moment has a solution and the solution is that you should pay and get your order release, ok?.

Please try to be controlling your hanger, no one is here to scam you but to sell good and perfect working to you. If you can pay the $210 then definately you will recieved your orders without any complain. <------------ who the hell do you think people will believe to pay like this?????

and WHAT? STATUS OF MY ORDER? YOU SAID, YOU SHIPPED OUT MY ORDERS.... AND NOW WHAT? TAXES?

CUSTOM IS WHERE YOU SEND OUT THROUGH SHIP NOT BY A PLANE YOU DUMB ASS............ AND THEY DONT ASK YOU FOR TAX

UNLESS YOU SEND OUT ON SHIP........ FEDEX IS AN AIRWAY.... NO NEED TAXES.. BUT TO PAY ONLY SHIPPING CHARGES THATS ALL..

YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO???? MOTHER FUCKER.........

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:29:57 +0200

Please try to be controlling your hanger, no one is here to scam you but to sell good and perfect working to you. If you can pay the $210 then definately you will recieved your orders without any complain.

Please send the money back............

I can't afford to pay 210 us dollars for the tax issue..........if this is an issue then please refund the money back...

if you dont then, I'm going to get bottom of this..... and sue you for fraud....

I knew it that your going to ask more money on this.... because i have never seen a person asking money for tax payment over 210 dollars...

I paid you the money for the shipping charge what the tax got to do with it...............

you really got me bite your bate for this huh? You think this is funny? to rob someone?

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:06:47 +0200

Hello,

How are you doing today? i guess you are fine.

Your money $515us Dollars for the products has been confirmed and your order was shipped out yesterday and it has been stop right now at the boarder by the customs officer's because of the tax value on the package's.

The Customs Officer's has stop the shipping company from proceeding with the shipment cause they requested for tax value on the items. They said they needed tax money on the products.

The money is needed by the customs, the total amount needed is $210us Dollars. So kindly go to western union and send the money and get back to us with the payment details, so that we could have this settle fast.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & God Bless.

Thank you fro replying back i hope i get the items so I can make business with you...

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:37:35 +0200

Thanks for getting back to us with the payment for details of your order's the ( 1 pieces Playstation 3 60GB and 1 pieces PS3 Blu-ray Disc Remote Control and those 9 pieces VIDEO GAMES: Prototype, Heavenly Sword, Motor Storm, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, Ratchet & Clank Future, Tekken 6, Littlebigplanet, Killzone 2 and Top Spin 3 ). The money has been confirmed this afternoon and the whole items will be shipped out to you by Fedex shipping company very soon and it will get delivered to you within 2 days, that is: It will be shipped out today and get delivered to you on Sunday morning or afternoon.

Also once the shipping company has shipped out the orders to your address then you will be email shortly with the shipment details for order, the tracking number and airwaybill receipt. the two documents will enable you to be able to track the status of your order shipment online and know the exactly delivery date and time when it will be delivered to your provided address.

Thanks & God Bless for your patronage.

continue:

[Ryanhercules99]님의 말:
    hi Rahman
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Yes
    [Ryanhercules99]님의 말:
    interest on buying your product
    im interest on buying your product
    egor님의 말:
    Im interest on buying your product
    how much is latop
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    which laptop
    egor님의 말:
    toshiba laptop
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    But you have not recieved your initial order
    Why not pay the customs and recieved your first order first
    egor님의 말:
    the first order?
    What order?
    i dont know what you are talking about
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    I thought you are Ryan, he his one of our client
    egor님의 말:
    huh?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    He purchase item from us and have not recieved yet
    He need to pay customs charges
    egor님의 말:
    how much?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    What is how much?
    egor님의 말:
    the guy who bought a items from you
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    That does not concern you sir
    egor님의 말:
    okay
    so how much is the laptop?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    You need to tell me the particular laptop which you want to buy
    egor님의 말:
    do you have intel celleron duo core
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Yes
    Where are you located?
    egor님의 말:
    Ohio Iowa
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    ok
    egor님의 말:
    I was looking for a item close to my place
    and i found your ad
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Sure you can come down to our store and also we can have it shipped and delivered to you
    egor님의 말:
    where is your store?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    We are located in Ohio Usa but all our products is been supply to us directly from Finland by our supplier company who sell to us at cheap price, this enable us to sell to buyers at very affordable price,okay?.
    Norwood
    egor님의 말:
    i think i can go there
    I have a friend who would like to buy a laptop tpp
    too
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    You welcome then
    egor님의 말:
    and he wants to come there too
    Where in Norwood?
    CAn you show me the location of your place
    like a picture or address
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    4030 Montgmry Rd Nrwd
    If you come down here, its ok but there is no items in store here in ohio
    egor님의 말:
    what???
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    But any items you purchase from us, will be shipped out to your address from California
    Okay?
    egor님의 말:
    No Items?
    in Store?
    but you can ship out an items?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Sure
    All the items we have for sale are display on our webcite
    Website""
    egor님의 말:
    i thought you said you have a store there to buy items?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Maybe i need to give you our website, so that you can visit and see
    egor님의 말:
    okay
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    www.muraqworldshoppingplaza.page.tl
    egor님의 말:
    wow
    you got a lot of laptops
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Ohh yes
    egor님의 말:
    i would like to buy apple g4 powerbook
    thats 600us dollars
    what does it comes with?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Alright
    So how many units?
    egor님의 말:
    probably 2
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    It comes with it complete accessories
    egor님의 말:
    do you have any picture of the product?
    Can you show me the pic of this product?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Dont you know how it look like?
    egor님의 말:
    nope
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Alright, i think i will just tell the secretary to take the picture and sent to you
    Okay?
    egor님의 말:
    i'll check on the internet
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Ohh ok
    egor님의 말:
    no need to send picture
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Alright
    egor님의 말:
    So how should i order
    do you accept paypal?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    You will need to sent us an email with your order, and also include in the email your shipping details where you want the orders to be delivered too
    egor님의 말:
    Do you have paypal account?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Requiried details such as your name, address and contact telephone number
    egor님의 말:
    can i just write it down to you?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    We usually accept payment through western union money transfer.
    Shipment is available through Ups International and Fedex courier company and Delivery is taken under 48hours.
    No you will need to send it to our contact email address
    egor님의 말:
    I see
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    It against the company policy to collect that during chatting
    egor님의 말:
    but how can i be sure if i send the money through western union
    that i will get my tracking number and etc
    I heard its not good to send money through western union
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    I understand your plight but you must understand something about our company,we are legit trading company and there's no way we can recieve your money and not to deliver your merchandise.
    Listen do not worry your order will definately be shiped out to you just once after i check our email and confirmed that you have email to us the payment details for your order.
    egor님의 말:
    Do you refund money incase i dont receive the products?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Sure, we do refund buyer's money within 24hours, if items they order does not delivered
    Okay?
    We are here to build long term business relationshiped with you and we hope you are also ready cause we have alots of items in stock which we have available for sale
    egor님의 말:
    hmm
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Also once the shipping company has shiped out the orders to you then within the next 15 minuite you shall be email your order shipment details such as your order tracking number and airwaybill receipt which will enable you to tarck your order online and know the delivery status of it,ok?
    egor님의 말:
    You know what
    Are you sure If i send the money through Western Union Ill get my money back?
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Dont worry yourself,,, you will definately recieved your first order's fast and safe and you will be happy to deal with us more and more
    egor님의 말:
    You Mother Fucker YOu lying Son of A Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    Thanks
    egor님의 말:
    THis is Ryan YOu mother er.... Refund the MOney BACK????????????????
    Are you Kidding me?
    refund the money? what money you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    MOTHER FUCKER
    SHIT ASS BITCH
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    You just wasting your time,,, cause all what you are writting are just back to you
    egor님의 말:
    REFUND MY MONEY BACK YOU MORON
    YEAH RIGHT
    Rahman Manurah님의 말:
    I never do anything bad to you
    egor님의 말:
    YOU SHIT BITCH
    YEAH YOU DID
    YOU TOOK MY MONEY
    AND NEVER GAVE IT BACK
    yoU JUST SAID, YOU WILL REFUND THE MONEY BACK WITHIN What???????????????????
    YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH
    REFUND THE MONEY BACK
    YOU SHIT ASS
    YOU WILL NOT DO BUSINES ANYMORE
    AND YOU CHANGED YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN HUH????
    WEBSITE ADDRESS
    HAHAHA
    I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE CYBER POLICE
    AND NEVER AGAIN YOUR WEBSITE GOOGLE SHIT WILL WORK
    YOU SHIT ASS BITCH
    GIVE BACK MY MONEY
    YOU SHIT ASS BITCH
    YOU STOLE 515 DOLLARS FROM ME
    HAHAHA
    I HAD SO MUCH FUN LOOKING AT YOUR WORDS
    HAHAHAHHA
    IM GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE CYPER
    I GOT YOUR WORDS AS EVIDENT

This is not the first I heard of this type of scam. This guy asked you to pay by western union and then after the fact he is requesting more and more...I can guarantee it will be one issue after another but he will never claim fault for any of the problems.

It's a dirty scam when they ask for money upfront in a way that you cannot dispute. I hate it when I hear about crap like this happening to people.
    The Most Simple and Effective System for generating an income between $100 to $300 a day ALL for FREE! Beginners Income!

Go to Best Buy and spare yourself the pain.

I got a 37" LCD for $400, and right now there are probably better bargains with the assurance that you are not being scammed by some con artist.