+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ameriplan USA

Ameriplan USA

Hello,

Wondering about Ameriplan USA. Has anyone worked for them? Can you tell me about them?

Thank you!

Re: Ameriplan USA

Use search.

Too keep it short & sweet, Keep looking for another biz.....................

Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

about those links in the previous post.... the one from corporate narc is completely inaccurate regarding Ameriplan. I've never heard of any of those things it claimed and I was actually in Ameriplan. But with that said, it is still not a business I can ever recommend to anyone ......

Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMom
    about those links in the previous post.... the one from corporate narc is completely inaccurate regarding Ameriplan. I've never heard of any of those things it claimed and I was actually in Ameriplan. But with that said, it is still not a business I can ever recommend to anyone ......

How so? If it's proven inaccurate I will gladly take it off. I don't belive in smearing others.

Well, the whole article actually. Sorry, it's almost as if it's about some other company ?

Check this Ripoff Report reply on the AmeriPlan complaint.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0268567.htm

No company would stay in business over 15 years and have the good reputation, customer satisfaction and broker retention and broker success that they do if they were scamming. Wake up folks and do your research instead of relying on opinions from people who either could not make a success of this business or never even got involved.

Depends on the branch. And Colokid get for real please. If there are no physicians in the area that are willing to support the discount than no a person cannot make money. That is one of the biggest complaints from people that have worked for Ameriplan that people are asking for refunds because there are no participating doctors and pharmacies. Maybe you are in an area where they do participate but don't go yelling at everyone else when you don't know where they are from. And like I said it all depends on the branch. So maybe you should read your facts.

It is a huge scam. As with all scams, they want more money after you pay the initial fee. After paying the initial fee and my first month for $50 more, I realized that I would only be paying to work. I contacted the loser who scammed me and he said I had to call a number to stop the automatic debit. Instead I had my debit card deactivated and was given a new one with a new number.
    Any "opportunity" that asks for more money after you pay the initial fee is a scam!!!!!

I was with Ameriplan for a year. I actually made RSD in my first 30 days. LOL don't ask how hard I worked or how much it cost me in leads. Anyway, I found that BIZ like so many others difficult to duplicate. In other words I never got a single person in my team promoted.

Now I found ITV and it is great. The big difference is customers call you at home after viewing a top rated infomercial. Is there a cost yes
    Do I mind NO. And here is why these home based businesses or work from home all start you out posting free ads, putting up free flyers, bugging your family and friends blah blah blah. But to be successful in any business you need "real customers"
    How do you get customers ADVERTISE.
    What makes ITV different it already had built in successful advertising.

It just makes sense. Infomercials sell. We get paid. When you can show someone you are making money they join.

Check it out at www.itvleadershipteam.com

Mary Ellen
    Founding Member
    3 Star Gold
    718 589 5177

PS I have actually gotten teammates or my downline promoted :) Gotta loveeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttt:clown:

Ameriplan does not ask that you pay MORE money after you have paid the initial 50$. Our requirement is that you pay 50$ and then it is 50$ a month for the overhead fee. You can do this business with little to no money at all. It is not a scam and those that say it is may have had a bad experience. If you have had a bad experience why not say what happened instead of just saying it is a scam? Let people decide for themselves if what you describe makes the company a scam or not. Of course, with any business that people put money in there should be some investigating and if you have questions, ask the person who contacted you about working with Ameriplan or find someone that works for Ameriplan and ask them the questions you need answers to because they will be sure to find the answers you need. We have been in business for 17 years!!!!! We are legitimate. If you have an issue, say what it is.....don't just say "it's a scam" and expect people to believe you! If people are telling you that it is easy to make money working from home then they may not be telling the truth. It takes a lot of work and dedication to work from home. Some people just want the easy way out while other people are looking for something more concrete. Whatever you are looking for there is a business out there for that I am sure. I found Ameriplan and I love it. I would love to hear why the people who say "it is a scam" say that it is a scam. Not to be mean or harsh but if you truly want to help someone be honest and put the facts out there for other people to judge for themselves.

Anytime I see the word "overhead", I know it's an Ameriplan thread. That's the most popular word there... why not call it what it is? It's a FEE, that you pay to make them money! :cwm2:

I would echo what the others have said. It should not take you long to find out using google.
    However, using common sense will go a long way. If people are asking for money or personal information, run away.
    If it is a legit organization, they will pay you, not the other way around.