+ Reply to Thread

"Bush crime gang" vs. ACTUAL Crime Gang...

dchristie loves that phrase, yet....Scooter is what they got? LOL!!Way to go, fitz!! Just so you will know the difference....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

An ACTUAL Crime Gang...

Seldom in America have so many come to excuse so much mendacity and malfeasance as during the Clinton years. Here are some of the facts that have been buried.

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
    - Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
    - Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
    - Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
    - Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
    - First president sued for sexual harassment.
    - First president accused of rape.
    - First first lady to come under criminal investigation
    - Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
    - First president to establish a legal defense fund.
    - First president to be held in contempt of court
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
    - First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

STARR-RAY INVESTIGATION

- Number of Starr-Ray investigation convictions or guilty pleas (including one governor, one associate attorney general and two Clinton business partners): 14
    - Number of Clinton Cabinet members who came under criminal investigation: 5
    - Number of Reagan cabinet members who came under criminal investigation: 4
    - Number of top officials jailed in the Teapot Dome Scandal: 3

CRIME STATS

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
    - Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
    - Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
    - Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122

SMALTZ INVESTIGATION

- Guilty pleas and convictions obtained by Donald Smaltz in cases involving charges of bribery and fraud against former Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy and associated individuals and businesses: 15
    - Acquitted or overturned cases (including Espy): 6
    - Fines and penalties assessed: $11.5 million
    - Amount Tyson Food paid in fines and court costs: $6 million

CAMPAIGN FINANCE INVESTIGATION

- As of June 2000, the Justice Department listed 25 people indicted and 19 convicted because of the 1996 Clinton-Gore fundraising scandals.
    - According to the House Committee on Government Reform in September 2000, 79 House and Senate witnesses asserted the Fifth Amendment in the course of investigations into Gore's last fundraising campaign.
    -James Riady entered a plea agreement to pay an $8.5 million fine for campaign finance crimes. This was a record under campaign finance laws.

CLINTON MACHINE CRIMES FOR WHICH CONVICTIONS WERE OBTAINED

Drug trafficking (3), racketeering, extortion, bribery (4), tax evasion, kickbacks, embezzlement (2), fraud (12), conspiracy (5), fraudulent loans, illegal gifts (1), illegal campaign contributions (5), money laundering (6), perjury, obstruction of justice.

HISTORICAL CONTEXT

- Number of independent counsel inquiries since the 1978 law was passed: 19
    - Number that have produced indictments: 7
    - Number that produced more convictions than the Starr investigation: 1
    - Median length of investigations that led to convictions: 44 months
    - Length of Starr-Ray investigation: 69 months.
    - Total cost of the Starr investigation (3/00) $52 million
    - Total cost of the Iran-Contra investigation: $48.5 million
    - Total cost to taxpayers of the Madison Guarantee failure: $73 million

OTHER MATTERS INVESTIGATED BY SPECIAL PROSECUTORS AND CONGRESS, OR REPORTED IN THE MEDIA

Bank and mail fraud, violations of campaign finance laws, illegal foreign campaign funding, improper exports of sensitive technology, physical violence and threats of violence, solicitation of perjury, intimidation of witnesses, bribery of witnesses, attempted intimidation of prosecutors, perjury before congressional committees, lying in statements to federal investigators and regulatory officials, flight of witnesses, obstruction of justice, bribery of cabinet members, real estate fraud, tax fraud, drug trafficking, failure to investigate drug trafficking, bribery of state officials, use of state police for personal purposes, exchange of promotions or benefits for sexual favors, using state police to provide false court testimony, laundering of drug money through a state agency, false reports by medical examiners and others investigating suspicious deaths, the firing of the RTC and FBI director when these agencies were investigating Clinton and his associates, failure to conduct autopsies in suspicious deaths, providing jobs in return for silence by witnesses, drug abuse, improper acquisition and use of 900 FBI files, improper futures trading, murder, sexual abuse of employees, false testimony before a federal judge, shredding of documents, withholding and concealment of subpoenaed documents, fabricated charges against (and improper firing of) White House employees, inviting drug traffickers, foreign agents and participants in organized crime to the White House.

ARKANSAS ALTZHEIMER'S

Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court or before Congress said that they didn't remember, didn't know, or something similar.

Bill Kennedy 116
    Harold Ickes 148
    Ricki Seidman 160
    Bruce Lindsey 161
    Bill Burton 191
    Mark Gearan 221
    Mack McLarty 233
    Neil Egglseston 250
    Hillary Clinton 250
    John Podesta 264
    Jennifer O'Connor 343
    Dwight Holton 348
    Patsy Thomasson 420
    Jeff Eller 697

FROM THE WASHINGTON TIMES: In the portions of President Clinton's Jan. 17 deposition that have been made public in the Paula Jones case, his memory failed him 267 times. This is a list of his answers and how many times he gave each one.

I don't remember - 71
    I don't know - 62
    I'm not sure - 17
    I have no idea - 10
    I don't believe so - 9
    I don't recall - 8
    I don't think so - 8
    I don't have any specific recollection - 6
    I have no recollection - 4
    Not to my knowledge - 4
    I just don't remember - 4
    I don't believe - 4
    I have no specific recollection - 3
    I might have - 3
    I don't have any recollection of that - 2 I don't have a specific memory - 2
    I don't have any memory of that - 2
    I just can't say - 2
    I have no direct knowledge of that - 2
    I don't have any idea - 2
    Not that I recall - 2
    I don't believe I did - 2
    I can't remember - 2
    I can't say - 2
    I do not remember doing so - 2
    Not that I remember - 2
    I'm not aware - 1
    I honestly don't know - 1
    I don't believe that I did - 1
    I'm fairly sure - 1
    I have no other recollection - 1
    I'm not positive - 1
    I certainly don't think so - 1
    I don't really remember - 1
    I would have no way of remembering that - 1
    That's what I believe happened - 1
    To my knowledge, no - 1
    To the best of my knowledge - 1
    To the best of my memory - 1
    I honestly don't recall - 1
    I honestly don't remember - 1
    That's all I know - 1
    I don't have an independent recollection of that - 1
    I don't actually have an independent memory of that - 1
    As far as I know - 1
    I don't believe I ever did that - 1
    That's all I know about that - 1
    I'm just not sure - 1
    Nothing that I remember - 1
    I simply don't know - 1
    I would have no idea - 1
    I don't know anything about that - 1
    I don't have any direct knowledge of that - 1
    I just don't know - 1
    I really don't know - 1
    I can't deny that, I just -- I have no memory of that at all - 1

ARKANSAS SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME

- Number of persons in the Clinton machine orbit who are alleged to have committed suicide: 9
    - Number known to have been murdered: 12
    - Number who died in plane crashes: 6
    - Number who died in single car automobile accidents: 3
    - Number of one-person sking fatalities: 1
    - Number of key witnesses who have died of heart attacks while in federal custody under questionable circumstances: 1
    - Number of unexplained deaths: 4
    - Total suspicious deaths: 46
    - Number of northern Mafia killings during peak years of 1968-78: 30
    - Number of Dixie Mafia killings during same period: 156

2. 07-08-2007, 09:43 PM

3. 07-08-2007, 09:46 PM

4. 07-08-2007, 09:48 PM

Re: "Bush crime gang" vs. ACTUAL Crime Gang...

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    dchristie loves that phrase, yet....Scooter is what they got? LOL!!Way to go, fitz!! Just so you will know the difference....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

An ACTUAL Crime Gang...

Seldom in America have so many come to excuse so much mendacity and malfeasance as during the Clinton years. Here are some of the facts that have been buried.

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
    - Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
    - Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
    - Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
    - Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
    - First president sued for sexual harassment.
    - First president accused of rape.
    - First first lady to come under criminal investigation
    - Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
    - First president to establish a legal defense fund.
    - First president to be held in contempt of court
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
    - First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

STARR-RAY INVESTIGATION

- Number of Starr-Ray investigation convictions or guilty pleas (including one governor, one associate attorney general and two Clinton business partners): 14
    - Number of Clinton Cabinet members who came under criminal investigation: 5
    - Number of Reagan cabinet members who came under criminal investigation: 4
    - Number of top officials jailed in the Teapot Dome Scandal: 3

CRIME STATS

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
    - Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
    - Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
    - Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122

SMALTZ INVESTIGATION

- Guilty pleas and convictions obtained by Donald Smaltz in cases involving charges of bribery and fraud against former Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy and associated individuals and businesses: 15
    - Acquitted or overturned cases (including Espy): 6
    - Fines and penalties assessed: $11.5 million
    - Amount Tyson Food paid in fines and court costs: $6 million

CAMPAIGN FINANCE INVESTIGATION
    Bla..bla..bla..bla..bla..

LOL.. Pbrain has taken time out from his busy schedule peddling lemons and ripping off the public to troll the net for some more feculent right-wing garbage posted by some other Monkey loser who is almost as fanatically obsessed with Clinton's cock as is he.

This is par for the course for these right-wing criminal cretins. The first thing they always do when cornered by a prosecutor is to start the bargaining process with smears and lies about others...especially Clinton.

Clinton has always been their favorite whipping boy since he committed the most unpardonable of all sins in the eyes of Right-Wing Vermin - accepting responsibility and assuming accountability for his foibles while exposing the vindictive and, in itself, criminal misapplication of our justice system for the corrupt right-wing petty partisan political vendetta that it was. That is the cardinal sin that all these Monkey Reprobates disdain him for above all else. And that is one of the main reasons why all Americans of reason and conscience see these vicious Monkey Vermin for what they are: The Scum Of The Earth and a pandemic threat to the vital health of our Republic the likes of which we haven't seen since the Civil War.

Pbrain is loath to post the source for this drivel since that would -by association- provide more prima facie evidence that these right-wing degenerates as a group are all nothing more than a colony of viruses whose primary mission is to divert the public attention from the truth and infect the body politic with as much infectious mind numbing irrelevant excreta about their victims as possible.

To this day, they have never recovered from the fact that Clinton not only survived the infectious perdition of their vitriolic, foul slime, but his robust political resilience actually improved as a result.

And now, the latest immune response which occurred in the 2006 election threatens them by inoculating others with the cleansing therapy of more exposure of these Monkey's Crimes. This may well result in total eradication of their disease in the next 18 months and actually restore our society to some semblance of vitality.
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-08-2007 at 10:13 PM.

What a shocking display of ignorance and misinformation, as well as outright lies. Okay, okay, NOT shocking. The fall back position of all liberals vermin vis-a-vis clinton is always something to do with his sexual proclivities, which no one actually cares about. Besides the rapes, of course. Additionally, I have never peddled a lemon(?) nor ripped anyone off for any reason, ever. A curious assertion, and one that you may want to rethink or simply discontinue. Unable to name a single ACTUAL "Bush crime gang" member, he threatens to become unglued from contorting the facts in a most amusing way...

Classics here include:

clinton "accepting responsibility and assuming accountability" Um...LOL

clintons "robust political resilience actually improved as a result" This is why he was banned from campaigning for his party, and why he is currently rendering hillary moot.

And...the rest is the usual garden variety "monkey, vermin, virus, excreta" ranting.

I will take that as proof that you have NO actual "crime gang" evidence on Bush.

yup, the boss getting BJ from an intern would have been corruption enough to remove any president. it would have been called rape, since he was her boss and the most powerful man in the world. but . . . silence. intervening in some civil war that was none of our business and accidently bombing the chinese embassy and bombing alot of other stuff on purpose, that would have been a war crime if nixon had done it. or reagan, or bush. but not a peep from the left when clinton did it. bent, twisted. the rules always apply to me and my president, but you and your president get a free pass on everything. you remember all the time and money they wasted trying to prove that KKK was burning down black churches ? you remember they handled the crisis at waco so well that one or two guys decided to take revenge on a federal building ? no, we won't remember. and we won't remember ms. clinton losing her whitewater billing records. or making big bucks in cattle futures when it impossible to do the way she says it happened. and her free health for all promise. we can forget that too. ha ha ha - you got the nerve to talk about reagan when there isn't enough ink to list the crimes of the clinton-gore administration.

What a shocking display of ignorance and misinformation, as well as outright lies. Okay, okay, NOT shocking. The fall back position of all liberals vermin vis-a-vis clinton is always something to do with his sexual proclivities, which no one actually cares about. Besides the rapes, of course. Additionally, I have never peddled a lemon(?) nor ripped anyone off for any reason, ever. A curious assertion, and one that you may want to rethink or simply discontinue. Unable to name a single ACTUAL "Bush crime gang" member, he threatens to become unglued from contorting the facts in a most amusing way...

Classics here include:

clinton "accepting responsibility and assuming accountability" Um...LOL

clintons "robust political resilience actually improved as a result" This is why he was banned from campaigning for his party, and why he is currently rendering hillary moot.

And...the rest is the usual garden variety "monkey, vermin, virus, excreta" ranting.

I will take that as proof that you have NO actual "crime gang" evidence on Bush.
    Ha! Any "proof" you're likely to embrace would be just about as probative as many other exemplars of famous right-wing testamentary pronouncements to the truth - you know, like the Sun revolves around the Earth, "God" created the universe 6000 years ago and the Dinosaurs were saved aboard Noah's Arc.

And, indeed, Pbrain would rather have us temporarily overlook current events in favor of ancient history when it comes to his invocations to "Never Forget".. particularly the three ring circus petty hypocrites in the rabid Monkey right conducted harassing the most investigated person in history - nabbed for lying about a sexual dalliance when they couldn't get anything else to stick on him for the $100 Million Dollars of our money they blew on yet another of their petty, sanctimonious and obscene witch hunts.

But that's par for the course when it comes to these prurient Scum-Sucking Monkey vermin who spend their time peeping in windows and planting listening devices in your bedroom when they aren't buggering your children.

And, for them, its far preferable than talking about "President" Moron commuting the jail term of the arch Traitor, Scooter Libby.

Libby( Louis Liebowitz), the PNAC traitor, was convicted of lying to a grand jury in relation to the treason case involving Dick Cheney's exposure of the covert CIA operative Valerie Plame in an act of revenge against Plame's husband, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson who had the temerity to question the prefabricated lies they used to start a war with Iraq and stab America in the back.

Treason Time Line

These rabid-right Monkey Zio-Nazis all suffer from a deranged sort of paranoia. That would be fine, except these people are always striving to control our government and their paranoid delusions are a threat to all Americans and The World. And make no mistake, this threat is as real as any there's ever been...probably far worse.

Right-Wing Treasonous PNAC Vermin

They are called the Project for the New American Century or "PNAC".They are traitors to this country.

The PNAC consists of numerous individuals, both Republican and Democrat, that use their power to work for the best interests of Israel. When one is an American citizen or official and puts the best interests of another government and nation before those of their own country, one is a Traitor.

The PNAC big shots are the ones who fabricated the evidence against Saddam (WMD, yellow cake from Niger, mobile weapons labs, etc) and fabricated intelligence of many kinds, all in an effort to destabilize The Middle East and attempt to bring about the forcible taming of Israels enemies. It backfired.

These imbeciles assumed Coalition Forces would have no trouble wiping up Iraq and setting up an Israel friendly, sock-puppet government. Instead, as many predicted, Iraq has fallen into the hands of the radical Islamist entities that Saddam protected it against.

Welcome to West Iran and Islamic Fundamentalist Law.

Now, due to this miserable failure of intellect, disrespect for international law, and total absence of common sense on behalf of PNAC idiots, Israel not only has a new neighbor, they now have a threat unlike any they've ever imagined right next door: A soon to be Mega-Islamist state incorporating Al Qaeda into the most reactionary and violent crew of Muslim Loony Tunes ever assembled.

The PNAC domination of the Bush administration by no means absolves George Bush of his share of the guilt. But let's face it. He can't put two sentences together without slobbering on himself. He couldn't come up with such a plan or even contribute to it if his life depended on it, even though it probably does.

There are many excuses for the illegal invasion of Iraq. The "Israel First" interest is just the primary one.

If you care anything at all about America and its people, endeavor to KNOW ITS TRAITORS. PNAC, its die-hard members, and all those who support them are the greatest threat to you and your children you will ever know.

There is even circumstantial evidence that certain members of PNAC were involved in the planning and execution of the attacks on NYC on 9/11. I don't support conspiracy theories as a general rule, but this is worth some attention. These people are evil enough to do it.

PNAC has lied to the American people, caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, and sacrificed the lives of our troops in a war that never should have happened.

This month, one of the primary PNAC Traitors was given a "get out of jail free" card by Dictator Bush. Of course, the Republican filth that support treason are lining up behind him like a brood of maggots while trying to excuse this chilling mockery of justice. And it follows that the filthiest, most treasonous media cabal in American history, Fox "News" would be spearheading the Lie-bowitz (Libby) obfuscation and excuses machine.

For those who are relatively new to The PNAC Crime Syndicate...you should see a pattern forming.

Gotta have those PNAC guys in the World Bank for some reason. After all, PNAC zealots are masters of organized corruption. That's the prerequisite. Wolfie got caught. We need someone just as dirty as a suitable replacement. A carbon copy, if you will.

It's a funny thing. The Bush Crime Gang has become so arrogant, they don't even try and hide their criminal agenda anymore.

Robert Zoellick is not only a Neo-Con traitor and all those other foul things PNAC types are, but this clown was on the Enron Advisory Board.

The Flying Monkey is truly the single dumbest humanoid on the planet. Enron goes to trial, Skilling's doing large time in prison, Ken Lay croaks because he's looking at so much time, honest stockholders are out billions...and BushCo is going to put in one of Enron's advisers to head the World bank? Ha..ha..ha..You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Short List Of The Traitors:

Morton I. Abramowitz - Zionist Pig and Rabid Warmonger.
    http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/e..._i._abramowitz

Elliott Abrams - Lawyer, Pig, and Iran/Contra figure. Convicted in 1991 on two misdemeanor counts of unlawfully withholding information from Congress during the Iran-Contra Affair investigation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Abrams

Ken Adelman - Rumsfeld's Defense policy board. One of the first rats to jump ship. FOX News Talking Pig.
    http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/982

John Bolton - Failed UN ambassador, failed everything really.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton

Richard B. Cheney - Current VP, King of all Traitors. No more evil of a man exists on the planet today. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney

Doug Feith - Sinister little Zionist Pig, caught manipulating evidence against Iraq. General Tommy Franks, appalled at the quality of intelligence about Iraq railing that Feith, then the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy, was "the fvcking stupidest guy on the face of the earth." http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_New...-122418-3082r/

Michael Ledeen - AIPAC Neo-Con Zionist Pig and PNAC supporter. Ledeen's name comes up a lot when looking into the Niger Yellowcake forgeries.
    http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/search2.php
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-09-2007 at 10:47 AM.

You don't have to take that as proof pwrone. Especially when you have his next response that goes on and on and on, and still provides no actual proof of any Bush "Crime gang". It is just another montage of "Monkey, monkey, flying monkey, monkey" crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    You don't have to take that as proof pwrone. Especially when you have his next response that goes on and on and on, and still provides no actual proof of any Bush "Crime gang". It is just another montage of "Monkey, monkey, flying monkey, monkey" crap.

Hey Grim! It's Great to see you back in here! :)
    Rich99

Could someone please post all the above into about 100 words or less
    GREAT thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGgc2xn2aSE

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    Could someone please post all the above into about 100 words or less
    GREAT thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGgc2xn2aSE
    This is pure rubbish! Who cares about Prescott Bush or what ever his name was, He was not our president. George Bush sr is and was a very decent man that has earned the respect of most Americans, both Dems and Reps. Tell me, If my grandfather or great grandfather is guilty of any crime including treason who is going to arrest me?
    Rich99

Interesting to see how a two party system has completely taken over our country. So if your not Republican you have no choice but to be Democrat. Because those are the only two types of people in the country right? I mean, if Clinton did bad things, then Bush must be vindicated because the Democrats got away with stuff? Right? What a bunch of bull****. Clinton did ****ty things, but they don't even compare to what Bush has done...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich99
    This is pure rubbish! Who cares about Prescott Bush or what ever his name was, He was not our president. George Bush sr is and was a very decent man that has earned the respect of most Americans, both Dems and Reps. Tell me, If my grandfather or great grandfather is guilty of any crime including treason who is going to arrest me?
    birds of a feather flock together 99, but of course there's the clueless like you who are blue and new.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich99
    Hey Grim! It's Great to see you back in here! :)
    Thanks... I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Thanks... I appreciate that.

LOL.. Looks like the toilet is backed up again. This useless moron contributes absolutely nothing but to demonstrate Darwin's Theory was correct and that some were left so far behind they don't even resemble anything we would commonly recognize as being human. The last time this whiny, nasty, ignorant scumbag Monkey tried to get somebody banned, it backfired right in his stupid fascist face. And that's the way it should remain. This ass wipe doesn't deserve to be allowed to loiter around here anymore than a homeless degenerate drug addict should be allowed to stink up the doorway of your apartment building.
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-09-2007 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    birds of a feather flock together 99, but of course there's the clueless like you who are blue and new.
    hmm, seems like you took my response a little personal sir, was i responding to you or the link you posted? I actually thought you mave have agreed with me instead of this clown you brought in here. In the meantime my comments and the question i asked you have gone unanswered, But thats alright, no need to answer... :cool:
    Rich99

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    LOL.. Looks like the toilet is backed up again. This useless moron contributes absolutely nothing but to demonstrate Darwin's Theory was correct and that some were left so far behind they don't even resemble anything we would commonly recognize as being human. The last time this whiny, nasty, ignorant scumbag Monkey tried to get somebody banned, it backfired right in his stupid fascist face. And that's the way it should remain. This ass wipe doesn't deserve to be allowed to loiter around here anymore than a homeless degenerate drug addict should be allowed to stink up the doorway of your apartment building.
    Hey 'd' tell me, how many times have you been banned? And Why?
    Rich99

actually, homeless degenerate drug addicts are allowed to live in my doorway. when i asked the police to do something, they said the jail is full. then i asked what would happen if i move myself. the police said, they would make room in the jail for me. actually, this is not today, it was in the 90's in New Orleans. i have no desire to travel back and see if its better there now. and yes, its all personal with dchristie so don't let him find out where you live. he may try to live in your doorway, or worse.