I received a letter in the mail today from The Lee Arnold Group.

As I read through it there the advertisement was saying that I could make $75,000 to $85,000 a month working only 2 days a week. (This was on the envelope) So with my curious nature I read on to try to see if there was any description in the ad regarding what I would be doing for these 2 days out of the week but there was nothing.

I decided to run a check at the BBB and it had noted an unsatisfactory record. After reading through the report the biggest claims were the misleading advertising and the issuance of refunds.

The company states in the ad that you can try the product risk free for 30 days and they will not cash your check or charge your credit card for 30 days. It seems based on the report that refunds have been an issue with this company.

So, I decided to check the rip off report to see what I could find there and I found a person who describes what she received from the company. She also waited a long time before she was able to receive her refund. Whether she received the refund because she complained I do not know. This is how it appears to me though.

They charge $9.95 for the product with the claim you will not need to spend anymore money to get it started. I am not calling it a scam but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...well, you get the point.

Before you decide to send off your $9.95 I would encourage you to do your own research. The business based on the report is foreclosures.