+ Reply to Thread

do you think internet marketing is a scam?

i think internet marketing is a scam except this one viewed on fox channel news.. this guy earned $100,000 a month residual income crazy... i bet this one is a great marketing system and good luck for that dude
    I tried to spam but failed miserably.biz

2. Re: do you think internet marketing is a scam?

Why are you starting all of these threads? Are youtrying to scam? hahah?!! :rolleyes:

Re: do you think internet marketing is a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by elitesuccessteam
    i think internet marketing is a scam except this one viewed on fox channel news.. this guy earned $100,000 a month residual income crazy... i bet this one is a great marketing system and good luck for that dude
    I like pizza.

Hi everyone, I think that internet marketing can be carried on various ways and that there are many areas that can go with that. It depends on where you have your interests. It is just that profits are galore in each and every area and itís up to you to judge the right one.

Get the Top Internet Marketing Products with along with Great Bonuses that will make the best deal online.

Internet Marketing is a science like traditional marketing.

People study years to be a pro in this field so to answer your question - Is nuclear technology a Scam ?

What you guys always mix up is the hype out there which make folks like you blind with some over driven promises that you can get rich in a week with 1 hour of work in your spare time.

All THOSE offers are truly a scam, there you are right.

Internet Marketing is a real job, and there is real work involved (what a surprise). But in stead of spending 1000s of bucks to study to be a brain surgeon, or physician, you can get a Internet Marketing Pro with a very small investment and in a short time.

I have seen people making $10'000 a month after a few month only at my #1 recommended Online resource.

Personally I make a few hundred bucks a month extra over Internet Marketing, I perhaps should do it full time and with more planning, but I have a Offline Job which I like and won't quit right now.

G.
    Personal invitation for 10 days FREE at Wealthy Affiliate. Limited time full access WITHOUT paying a Cent Read first a Review HERE

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

It all depends on what type of internet marketing you are doing. If you are doing some affiliate marketing, then be sure to take an extra mile to make some good amount of money. But if you rely on other profit programs then you are in for a shock.

You need a website that has a life of its own, like message boards, blogs, where new people are naturally brought in or you have sources of internet traffic, like youtube, itunes,.....where the directories drive business to you. You really need it to be interesting, fun, and niche based.

Quote Originally Posted by elitesuccessteam View Post
    different people vary but yes i-net marketing is a kind of scam/fraud. because it does not really guarantee that everybody who pay the same would earn the same back. yes it's scam

when it needs us pay money it's a scam in certain definition.

Internet marketing in other words is Called SEO. EAch and every one should learn it.