+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BVR USA Liaison Guest

Favorite Bible Verses

"If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins and heal their land." -- II Chronicles 7:14.

Re: Favorite Bible Verses

There are too many to mention.

Psalms 37: 1-40 If people would read this, maybe they get a better understanding as to what Jehovah God, is telling them, what will happen later on in a few years. More later.

Godeskian is offline I have taken all knowledge to be my province.

Austin 3:16. 'I just kicked your ass' :cool:
    Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by BVR USA Liaison
    "If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins and heal their land." -- II Chronicles 7:14.
    why is it your favorite!?what does it say to you!?hehe!!.....just askn..
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So the people who oppose God and his kingdom here is a message to you. Their eyes are shut, their ears are shut. their minds are closed. Only their mouths are open , open to scoff and laugh at the sign of "time of the end" and the warning message now being sounded for too many years and still going strong. So Armageddon overtakes the people of this world in the very near future, no one knows the day or hour what year, what month, only Jehovah God knows that appointed time. It will come for God can not lie, it will come just as a thief surprises a household at night. ================================================== ================================================== ==1 Thessalonians 5:2,6 " Jehovah's day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. So, then, let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake." You that do not know, you have not study the Bible, do not know what the meaning is, but those of us that do, we are not sleeping we are spiritually awake. And I see, that most people are on the Devil's side, the snotty things the say, mocking and scoffing. Time to wake up!

John 5:28,29 Look it up, so that you can get educated!

The verse from Pulp Fiction, Ezekiel 25:17.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you".

It's not the same in my bible, but basically is the same point.

Sure, he kills some people after he says it, but forget the movie and read it, its pretty much what faith is all about. Good Vs Evil. The righteous man should be followed but there are many evil forces all around you, but if you live the path of the righteous man, you will be OK. If you follow the evil path, somehow, someway God will destroy you.

I need to be a better Christian and live the righteous path, but I am tempted as all men are. Good God, Im thinking about going to the noon mass now. Thanks BVR. My mother might have a heart-attack if I show up though. Not to mention my priest. It's not X-mas or Easter :D
    Last edited by luciano; 07-15-2007 at 07:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Quote Originally Posted by Godeskian
    Austin 3:16. 'I just kicked your ass' :cool:

lolololololololololol
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????

The Quiz!

BVR USA Liaison Guest

Ezekiel 25:17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Beat you to it BVR, lol last week

The Quiz!

This one is good BVR, because people think this system of things is going to last forever. But as you know, we are living in the " last days" This may open up their eyes, their mind and so some serious thinking here. Tho we know we will have the mockers. 1 Thessalonians 5:1 to 9 " Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you. (2) For your yourselves know quite well that Jehovah's day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. (3) Whenever it is that they are saying:" Peace and scurity!" then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape. (4) But you, brothers, you are ot in darkness, so that that day should overtake you as it would thieves. (5) for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We belong neither to night nore to darkness. (5) So, then, let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake and keep our senses. (7) For those who sleep are accustomed to sleep at night, and those who get drunk are usually drunk at night. (8) But as for us who belong to the day, let us keep our senses and have on the breastplate of faith and love and as a helmet the hope of salvation.(9) because God assigned us, not to wrath but to the acquitting of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ."

WHenever they are the nations are saying PEACE and SECURITY.... sudden destruction will come upon the earth, here this means that God's war will come upon the ungodly people and surely to the governments of the world. I know many of you have no clue as to what is going on. But Armageddon will be coming in the near future. No one knows the day or hour, only God, knows that appointed time.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

I always love this one:

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

I always figured this would be far easier than current construction costs. I wonder why noone ever uses this meathod? I think Jesus was a liing bastard child (look up bastard in the dictionary, it is the correct term)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...27;&version=9;

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...27;&version=9;

Matthew 7
    1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.