+ Reply to Thread

ASI, legitimate?

OK, I paid the fee for my home set up....now have orientation today. Having second thoughts but will go through with it all in the hope that this is a legitimate 'job'. If anyone knows anything about this company....please advise! Thanks!

Re: ASI, legitimate?

I found a lot of complaints about paychecks here:

http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/rep...Off0241534.htm

(this is just one.. at the end of the post you can click on "more complaints about this company)

Before you start it looks like you should definately get straight whether you will be paid by the hour or by the lead and exactly how much. Make sure to document every conversation you have and with who.

I can't say much from personal experience, but I will tell you that I interviewed with a recruiter today. She was very nice, but something was off, and when I looked on the better business bureau website, I couldn't find anything negative. A caution though: you may want to check out www.ripoffreport.com and search asi or nhcd (national health care discounts-same company). I found MANY posts regarding the unethical tactics of this company, many of which indicated that they were victims of fraud. Again, I have not worked for or with the company in question, but have been researching it today as a result of an uneasy interview. I can tell you that I have decided not to work with them, and you may want to see about canceling that card you used to sign up. Better safe than sorry.

I recently started working with ASI, Inc and have been making money so far. It really seems genuine and has alot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaramos
    OK, I paid the fee for my home set up....now have orientation today. Having second thoughts but will go through with it all in the hope that this is a legitimate 'job'. If anyone knows anything about this company....please advise! Thanks!

I recently started working with ASI, Inc and have been making good money. I really believe that this is genuine and has alot of potential. I reccommend this company for anyone who wants to be an independant contractor.

I was just contacted by a rep via e-mail, so I tried doing a search on the web for ASI
    (affordable solutions INC) and there is so many ASI's so it would be hard to do research on them, well I didnt have much luck.

How much do you earn from ASI on an average?

8. 08-27-2007, 04:18 AM

NHCD is horrible they want you to pay to work with them. I fell for it about 2 years ago it took over a year and half to get my refund and to get them to quit taking money out of my account. Which they only refunded me for 1 month when they took out of my account for 18! Yeah I know my stupidity but hey I learned from it, so learn from me. But according to the lady I talked to they have hourly positions with W2 forms you have to ask for it though and it still wouldn't even be worth it even if they did actually pay you because it's only $8.00 an hour. It's similar to the Ameriplan deal the discount on health insurance.