+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: One Evil SOB!

One Evil SOB!

Your caught crawl

Cookies and all

Re: One Evil SOB!

There are alot of STUPID OLD BOYS at the Political forum, new ones coming into the forums everyday! They need to get DETOXED but looks like that aint ever going to happen to them. You know brainwashed, they took their brains to the washing machines at the Bush Administration and he did a evil job on them, added this and added that, you should tell them the toxins that were added to their brains. Soulbro, if you tell them, I know we all be laughing like LOL ... you got the knack with the lexicon with these STUPID OLD BOYS! I like reading your posts, I have laughed so much at what you tell the STUPID OLD BOYS!

looks like wizdiz, got so much toxin in his brains he CAN NOT THINK ANYMORE, Could he be HIBERNATING SOME MORE?! LOL

no more pug, (he's history) bogie (he's history) usser, woody, dare, milo, or wiz :rolleyes: paulcrawl. u keep changing ur aviator over and over and not posting. A sure sign ur running scared. Ur double trouble crawlpaul, a troll who's posted here a long time, but who's now exposed and unable to post with any confidence.....sorry crawl but u had it coming....
    PS; if u need a job, go apply at that FEMA camp u visited a yr ago they will hire ur lying cookie ass on the spot...

give it up paulcrawl, u lost the first time u ever posted a refute against me. ur type should have never made a kaka cookie post. I will beat u up like a scrambled egg crawl. the bad boy that u are! We hate ur type down here crawl , so go away! Yeaaa!

Re: Poor Bogiewolf
    Hey thanks for the tread dedicated just to me soulbro. I missed you too.
    Your welcome bogiewolf. Now paulcrawls got one too. I hope he likes it as much as you like yours.....
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Cookie Monster paulcrawl

I think you need some oxygen therapy Soulbro. No offense but something is affecting your cerebrum a wee bit. Perhaps shedding a little light on the subject matter would garner some sympathy to your cause. As of right now, I question your mental health a little. :)

Thanks *sshole, in fact Ill check in with the doc tomorrow in the mean time climb back in bed with paul , cause I know he misses wiz and ur starting to fit in well. go back home where u belong butthole.....back to u

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    Thanks *sshole, in fact Ill check in with the doc tomorrow in the mean time climb back in bed with paul , cause I know he misses wiz and ur starting to fit in well. go back home where u belong butthole.....back to u
    LOL....aww gee, Soulbro, such nasty words. You really hurt my feelings now. Ha...ha...ha....

americanadopian, gee whiz, I thought you were on soulbro's side, you write like you hate the liars in this government all the time at the Political forum, so why are you picking on soulbro, soulbro happens to be one of the most intelligent guys on the forum, and he has wit to match, I think he is more intellligent than you any day, and by the way, by picking on him for nothing, your IQ is showing and you are batting STUPID.

soulbro, check out his new name I gave him, he sure sounds like it, americanadopian hehe

soulbro, I am beginning to wonder, mmmm, could he be dawdaw, Dawud's twin brother? could be he sure has his IQ, STUPID = 0

soulbro, that is why they are called " Stupid Old Boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    LOL....aww gee, Soulbro, such nasty words. You really hurt my feelings now. Ha...ha...ha....
    but can u make a real post to defend the paulcrawl? Not yet, ac. Make a point or bow out. Pauls a poster who has fuced with me for too long! 2 yrs this sept ac. But see, You wouldn't know that.
    I finally went on the offense, and guess what? So far he's stopped. Good Boy PaulM, keep it up and lets bury this thread. Now ac you got something to add?

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    americanadopian, gee whiz, I thought you were on soulbro's side, you write like you hate the liars in this government all the time at the Political forum, so why are you picking on soulbro, soulbro happens to be one of the most intelligent guys on the forum, and he has wit to match, I think he is more intellligent than you any day, and by the way, by picking on him for nothing, your IQ is showing and you are batting STUPID.
    Well, well, if it isn't the poster who can't paraphrase his redundant and hysterical screeds of incessant bleating for the sake of his own soul. You are quick to come to the defense of your buddy Soulbro. Are you two sharing a Saxophone perchance?

I merely grew tired of witnessing Soulbro's continual demagoguery of Paul who has shown countless times on this forum to be a moderate and respectful poster. Therefore I took exception to address the nuisance. You have your moments where I can appreciate your message and contribution on the forum, however, at times your screeds are a never ending, convoluted hodge podge of words that would cause a blind man to think twice about requesting his eyesight be returned. Paragraphs would be paradise, and I have seen more than one poster request that of you. It has fallen on deaf ears apparently.

Do carry on however. If you two would lighten up with your "delivery", neither of you would appear like a couple of blithering monkeys and would appear more like intelligent human beings.