+ Reply to Thread

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Venting Anger Thread

This ones for the guys and gals on the politics board.

This is a thread for anyone who wants to vent about something, it doesnt matter what it is or life just lets not get to overly aggressive.

I hate when my pony figures break, especially my nice, expensive pony figures. I have 3 pony bodies that broke because they fell off my coffee table. It is always the right shoulder, what ashame.

i hate..
    traffic, rude and selfish people, people that are abusive to animals, the high cost of gas, taxes and everything we buy, no publically known objective in iraq,
    I hate War, politicans, the elite, the media, the destruction of our planet by wasting natural resources and pollution and finally not being able to be a space explorer in my lifetime.
    Why didnt the Jedi council take me as a padawan pupil ? :mad: :mad:

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Re: Venting Anger Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"

This is a thread for anyone who wants to vent about something, it doesnt matter what it is or life just lets not get to overly aggressive.

I hate when my pony figures break, especially my nice, expensive pony figures. I have 3 pony bodies that broke because they fell off my coffee table. It is always the right shoulder, what ashame.

i hate..
    traffic, rude and selfish people, people that are abusive to animals, the high cost of gas, taxes and everything we buy, no publically known objective in iraq,
    I hate War, politicans, the elite, the media, the destruction of our planet by wasting natural resources and pollution and finally not being able to be a space explorer in my lifetime.
    Why didnt the Jedi council take me as a padawan pupil ?
    please don't entice them to come here. Let them remain isolated in the pig-pen! :rolleyes:
    Also the 'Knee' guy and the 'Salesman' and other such characters. Send them over to knock On the 'C-Kid's' door. Make his day! :rolleyes: :D
    Last edited by coontie; 07-02-2007 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"

i hate..
    Why didnt the Jedi council take me as a padawan pupil ? :mad: :mad:

Question: why do you abuse your Ponys? Why don't you just stop it? Or is it that 'other one' of you that keeps on doing bad things when you're not watching?
    Also, what do you like? Is there anything that makes you happy, cheerful, good? :confused: :rolleyes:

Well here is my vent for today - Why do I have to work!!! I know that sounds shallow but I have an 18 month old son. I shouldn't have to get up at 5:30 in the morning just so I can get ready, get him ready, drop him off at the baby sitters and drive to work. Then get off at 5:00, drive an hour home through rush hour, pick him up, go home, cook dinner, eat, wash dishes, other chores, put him down around 8:00 and if I'm lucky I may get to sit down by 9:00 each night! Of course it's 10 or 11 before I crawl in the bed because I still have a husband to take care of too.

I feel like everyday is a circus and I have no time for me. Usually the only time I post here is when I have free time at work. I'm "enraged" about it now because I just went back to work after having a week off so now I feel trapped here at work after living the good life. I know it's not possible right now but I want to be a stay at home mom! And no, that is not lazyness - watching after a toddler, keeping the house clean, cooking, etc. is a job in itself and the way it works out right now, I hardly ever get to spend any quality time with my son. In the evenings I've got my "evening chores" (cooking, picking up, cleaning dishes, etc.) so I don't get much time with him and by that time of the day he's fussy because he's tired. I don't have time with him in the morning. The weekends are usually full with shopping and getting done the stuff I wasn't able to do during the week, visiting family who won't leave you alone. It's like a rat race day after day. I want to say to all those women who faught to go to work, burned their bras, etc. - what the h*ll were you thinking? They ruined it for the rest of us who want to be family orientated. Instead of one fulltime job, now most women who are mothers have three (work, housework and looking after a child). Oh well, I'm one of those people that will probably have to work till I die so I guess there's no sense in complaining about it, but god it felt good to be off work for a week, now it feels horrible to sit here and miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    Well here is my vent for today - Why do I have to work!!! I know that sounds shallow but I have an 18 month old son. I shouldn't have to get up at 5:30 in the morning just so I can get ready, get him ready, drop him off at the baby sitters and drive to work. Then get off at 5:00, drive an hour home through rush hour, pick him up, go home, cook dinner, eat, wash dishes, other chores, put him down around 8:00 and if I'm lucky I may get to sit down by 9:00 each night! Of course it's 10 or 11 before I crawl in the bed because I still have a husband to take care of too.

I feel like everyday is a circus and I have no time for me. Usually the only time I post here is when I have free time at work. I'm "enraged" about it now because I just went back to work after having a week off so now I feel trapped here at work after living the good life. I know it's not possible right now but I want to be a stay at home mom! And no, that is not lazyness - watching after a toddler, keeping the house clean, cooking, etc. is a job in itself and the way it works out right now, I hardly ever get to spend any quality time with my son. In the evenings I've got my "evening chores" (cooking, picking up, cleaning dishes, etc.) so I don't get much time with him and by that time of the day he's fussy because he's tired. I don't have time with him in the morning. The weekends are usually full with shopping and getting done the stuff I wasn't able to do during the week, visiting family who won't leave you alone. It's like a rat race day after day. I want to say to all those women who faught to go to work, burned their bras, etc. - what the h*ll were you thinking? They ruined it for the rest of us who want to be family orientated. Instead of one fulltime job, now most women who are mothers have three (work, housework and looking after a child). Oh well, I'm one of those people that will probably have to work till I die so I guess there's no sense in complaining about it, but god it felt good to be off work for a week, now it feels horrible to sit here and miss it.
    How does your husband help?
    Seems like he needs to get more involved helping you.
    It would be good if each one of you had a night out with your firends and the other not along.
    Also, staggered weekends waith the child, where each of you would have the entire day to yourself - every other weekend.
    Otherwise, trouble seems to be looming on the horizon... :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    How does your husband help?
    Seems like he needs to get more involved helping you.
    It would be good if each one of you had a night out with your firends and the other not along.
    Also, staggered weekends waith the child, where each of you would have the entire day to yourself - every other weekend.
    Otherwise, trouble seems to be looming on the horizon... :rolleyes:
    He helps, mainly with our son but our son wants to be up my butt right now. He will do things around the house but I have to ask more than once if you know what I mean but he doesn't do dishes or cook - mainly he will vaccum or fold clothes. To his credit, he also does side work so many nights lately he is in the garage. I'm a go getter when it comes to housework, especially on the weekends. I like to get up and get it out of the way, my husband however wants to wait to the last minute, if you wait to the last minute you have no time to enjoy it before it gets wrecked again! Also, when I feel like I'm beating a dead horse, I'd rather just do it than keep begging.

We may need to try alternating weekends. Our family is driving me nuts! If it's not his mom, it's my dad either on the phone or wanting to come over to see the baby a couple of times a week or throwing the guilt trip on us for not comming over for dinner, etc.

I'd like to stab BVR.
    With an icepick.
    Coated in lemon juice and salt.
    3,000 times.
    HASTA LA VISTA
    SEE YOU NEXT PROGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingbrick
    I'd like to stab BVR.
    With an icepick.
    Coated in lemon juice and salt.
    3,000 times.

This could make a good movie?

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99
    This could make a good movie?
    Maybe if it ended with him getting killed by Zombie Hitler.
    HASTA LA VISTA
    SEE YOU NEXT PROGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingbrick
    Maybe if it ended with him getting killed by Zombie Hitler.
    where the heck do you get your pictures?

Oh, all over the web. I just hotlink them.
    [IMG](insert URL of image here)[/IMG]
    HASTA LA VISTA
    SEE YOU NEXT PROGRAM

BVR USA Liaison Guest

Bring It :p I will gladly drag your stanky a$$ to the nearest large body of water!!!

You know it really amazes me how somebody who can put so much bible stuff on here like they're holier than thou and then cut and paste the racist crap he does.

If you don't like black people, then fine. We're all entitled to our preferences and if most of us were truly honest, we usually prefer to be around people who are like us. But some of the stuff he posts is just down right hateful and it really pisses me off when stuff like this comes from a bible thumper. Read the gospel and you will find that being hateful based on the color of somebody's skin is wrong.

Have a nice day.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

I'm sick to death of seemingly highly intelligent people in the politics allowing themselves to revert to childish behaviors over intelligent debate. Especially when I know for fact that they are brilliant and it's so unbecoming of their capabilities.

I wish they would grow up and become adults once again.