+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BOB REINA of TALK FUSION and TRAVEL REACTION (formerly CASH CARD WORLDWIDE)

This post is directed specifically at the following persons and/or scam.com user names and/or aliases. It is also directed at any other persons and/or scam.com user names and/or aliases that are either signed up here on scam.com, or will in the future sign up here at scam.com, and are associated with either Travel Reaction and/or Talk Fusion.

Bob Reina
    "Jeremy"
    Directsellfun
    friendly1

Then I have some questions to ask of you.

But before I address these individuals (or individual, however the case may be) I have a statement to make to anyone who has been reading my posts. My statement is as follows.

I have made some mistakes here in scam.com in my interaction with the above referenced persons and/or scam.com user names and/or aliases. Those mistakes were as follows.

1. I have allowed myself to be drawn into mutual personal attacks that were irrelevant to the issues being discussed. I regret that and apologize to all for this.

2. I have allowed myself to fall into the trap set for me with the use of multiple, duplicate scam.com user names and aliases. I saw them for the trap they were and yet failed to stay out of the trap. I regret that and apologize for this specifically to those who simply want to know the truth about Travel Reaction and Talk Fusion.

3. I have participated in the watering down of the discourse about Travel Reaction and Talk Fusion. This has made it harder to get the truth out. I understand this situation was created by design but I participated in it. I regret that and apologize for this specifically to those who simply want to know the truth about Travel Reaction and Talk Fusion.

End of statement.

Before I ask these questions I want to make some things clear. I happen to believe the four persons, user names, and aliases mentioned at the beginning, along with two or more possible user names and or aliases, are the same person. Of course they deny it. But we will not be debating that in this thread. My questions are addressed to Bob Reina and any other persons, user names, and aliases that speak on Bob's behalf, whether their purported role is as acquaintance, business associate, or friend. If a particular person, user name, and alias is quoted my question is specifically for that person, user name, or alias but the other persons, user names, and aliases are free to respond if they have pertinent answers.

Three more things and then we go to the questions.

1. I am not making claims about Bob Reina and/or his companies in this post. I am asking for the claims made about about Bob Reina and/or his companies by the persons, user names, and aliases mentioned above to be verified and proven. So do not make yourself look like a fool by demanding I show proof of my claims.

2. Since the above named persons, user names, and aliases monitor this forum closely I am giving them 72 hours to answer my questions. Failure to do so will be interpreted as a refusal to answer the questions and any appropriate conclusions will be drawn.

3. The critical questions will be in red. Any other questions will be in black and are bonus questions. You can answer them by number to save time.

Here's the questions:

Quote Originally Posted by Directsellfun
    I do know of one other instance where some fool tried the same thing 2 years ago and she was sued in Texas and Bob/Bob's company was awarded $100,000 in damages, which Bob donated to charity.
    1. What jurisdiction was this lawsuit filed in?

2. What is the case number?

3. What charity(s) was this money donated to?

I was in the corporate offices on Friday and corporate from Ford Motor Company was there as they have signed as a client.
    4. In whose corporate office was this in?

5. Signing Ford Motor Company as a client is a huge deal for any business. Were there any press releases or news articles on this? (Please provide links if there was.)

WOW! I had the pleasure of being at corporate office today and there are many well-respected companies that use the product to better sell their products and services.
    6. Are these national or local companies that you refer to?

I am in the top 10 levels of the company
    7. Exactly which level are you?

8. Are there any legs that are not under you?

Well, all it took was one subpoena and the identity of the person spreading lies was known. Approx. 10 days later, a lawsuit was filed and the person responsible had to get an attorney, pay their own legal bills and they were totally embarrassed in court. They were found guilty of libel/many other things and ordered to pay $100,000.
    9. Since this is not the normal legal process in this kind of lawsuit, on what basis was the subpoena issued without the lawsuit being filed?

10. Again, see questions 1, 2, and 3.

Also, I suppose you missed all of the TV coverage, radio and print that the company received for the "Home for the Holidays" campaign that was done for FREE for all policeman, fireman and military members who were able to come to the office for FREE, record a video message to their loved ones and send it to their whole family for free.
    11. Was this coverage national, regional, or local?

For the LAST Time, I am not Bob
    12. What is the full extent of your connection to and association with Bob Reina?

Also, the company does not have a position
    13. Does Bob Reina and/or any companies owned by Bob Reina have a position?

Quote Originally Posted by friendly1
    You allege that a person Roger, who is allegedly a distributor of Talk Fusion, is spamming you and you think that is a bad reflection of the owner of Talk Fusion?
    14. Is this Roger Cooke in fact a Master Distributor in Talk Fusion as he claims?

BONUS! Here are 3 links proving that the same Roger Cooke from the UK that spammed me is in fact associated with Talk Fusion.

http://www.ryze.com/view.php?who=rogercooke
    http://www.ryze.com/posttopic.php?to...751&confid=705
    http://resources.globalvideotalk.com...3020&cid=30456

I am not Bob at all. Like I said, my name is Jeremy.
    15. Why does your writing style match the writing style of Directsellfun so closely?

16. What is the full extent of your connection to and association with Bob Reina and/or Directsellfun?

Last edited by So Sue Me; 07-01-2007 at 11:04 PM.

Re: BOB REINA of TALK FUSION and TRAVEL REACTION (formerly CASH CARD WORLDWIDE)

One more thing. I would like to personally speak with Bob Reina, Directsellfun, and friendly1 / "Jeremy". Will each of you please call me at 1-206-202-2637. If I don't answer leave a message. (I have temporarily changed the outgoing voice mail message on this number to prove this is in fact my phone number.)

friendly1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by So Sue Me
    This post is directed specifically at the following persons and/or scam.com user names and/or aliases. It is also directed at any other persons and/or scam.com user names and/or aliases that are either signed up here on scam.com, or will in the future sign up here at scam.com, and are associated with either Travel Reaction and/or Talk Fusion.

Bob Reina
    "Jeremy"
    Directsellfun
    friendly1

Then I have some questions to ask of you.

But before I address these individuals (or individual, however the case may be) I have a statement to make to anyone who has been reading my posts. My statement is as follows.

I have made some mistakes here in scam.com in my interaction with the above referenced persons and/or scam.com user names and/or aliases. Those mistakes were as follows.

1. I have allowed myself to be drawn into mutual personal attacks that were irrelevant to the issues being discussed. I regret that and apologize to all for this.

2. I have allowed myself to fall into the trap set for me with the use of multiple, duplicate scam.com user names and aliases. I saw them for the trap they were and yet failed to stay out of the trap. I regret that and apologize for this specifically to those who simply want to know the truth about Travel Reaction and Talk Fusion.

3. I have participated in the watering down of the discourse about Travel Reaction and Talk Fusion. This has made it harder to get the truth out. I understand this situation was created by design but I participated in it. I regret that and apologize for this specifically to those who simply want to know the truth about Travel Reaction and Talk Fusion.

End of statement.

Before I ask these questions I want to make some things clear. I happen to believe the four persons, user names, and aliases mentioned at the beginning, along with two or more possible user names and or aliases, are the same person. Of course they deny it. But we will not be debating that in this thread. My questions are addressed to Bob Reina and any other persons, user names, and aliases that speak on Bob's behalf, whether their purported role is as acquaintance, business associate, or friend. If a particular person, user name, and alias is quoted my question is specifically for that person, user name, or alias but the other persons, user names, and aliases are free to respond if they have pertinent answers.

Three more things and then we go to the questions.

1. I am not making claims about Bob Reina and/or his companies in this post. I am asking for the claims made about about Bob Reina and/or his companies by the persons, user names, and aliases mentioned above to be verified and proven. So do not make yourself look like a fool by demanding I show proof of my claims.

2. Since the above named persons, user names, and aliases monitor this forum closely I am giving them 72 hours to answer my questions. Failure to do so will be interpreted as a refusal to answer the questions and any appropriate conclusions will be drawn.

3. The critical questions will be in red. Any other questions will be in black and are bonus questions. You can answer them by number to save time.

Here's the questions:

1. What jurisdiction was this lawsuit filed in?

2. What is the case number?

3. What charity(s) was this money donated to?

4. In whose corporate office was this in?

5. Signing Ford Motor Company as a client is a huge deal for any business. Were there any press releases or news articles on this? (Please provide links if there was.)

6. Are these national or local companies that you refer to?

7. Exactly which level are you?

8. Are there any legs that are not under you?

9. Since this is not the normal legal process in this kind of lawsuit, on what basis was the subpoena issued without the lawsuit being filed?

10. Again, see questions 1, 2, and 3.

11. Was this coverage national, regional, or local?

12. What is the full extent of your connection to and association with Bob Reina?

13. Does Bob Reina and/or any companies owned by Bob Reina have a position?

14. Is this Roger Cooke in fact a Master Distributor in Talk Fusion as he claims?

BONUS! Here are 3 links proving that the same Roger Cooke from the UK that spammed me is in fact associated with Talk Fusion.

http://www.ryze.com/view.php?who=rogercooke
    http://www.ryze.com/posttopic.php?to...751&confid=705
    http://resources.globalvideotalk.com...3020&cid=30456

15. Why does your writing style match the writing style of Directsellfun so closely?

16. What is the full extent of your connection to and association with Bob Reina and/or Directsellfun?

So Sue Me,

FINALLy, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE your errors. I would suggest that you have that conversation with Bob when the two of you decide to have a talk.

Regarding your questions, you are operating under the assumption that I either have the knowledge to answer or in some respect, diginify you by answering.

If you have any questions for Bob, I suggest you call him or when you two talk, ask him.

For me personally, I think you are an absolute idiot.. I really do.

For some unknown reason, and maybe you are an MLM flunkie, you seem to want to criticize the owner of a company at all costs. Think about it for a second. You were disparaging his character as some person, that you do not even know if he is a distributor, allegedely sent you a SPAM email. Everyone here already knew you were an idiot but that simply takes the cake.

Go talk to Bob. I told you before that you should take your pathetic self and go talk to him but instead, you want to hide in anonymity.

What a coward!

FINALLy, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE your errors.
    Yep. I made some mistakes. I find it interesting that you ignore the actual errors I acknowledged making (which also make you look bad) and focus on the fact that I acknowledged making errors of any kind. I actually thought about this, fully expected it because of your past record, and decided to do the right thing anyways. But enough of that. You gonna answer my questions or not?

I would suggest that you have that conversation with Bob when the two of you decide to have a talk.
    Have Bob call me. If I don't answer then have him leave a message. BTW, I want to speak to you too. So if you would please call me too I would appreciate it.

Regarding your questions, you are operating under the assumption that I either have the knowledge to answer or in some respect, diginify [sic] you by answering.
    You do have the proven ability to answer some of my questions. Some of us know you have the ability to answer all of them but that is not the subject of this thread. Now please go answer those questions. The clock is ticking.

For me personally, I think you are an absolute idiot.. I really do.
    Thanks for sharing your opinion of me. Now will you please answer all the questions that you personally have knowledge of the answers?

For some unknown reason, and maybe you are an MLM flunkie, you seem to want to criticize the owner of a company at all costs.
    This thread is not about criticizing Bob Reina. It is about finding answers to claims made by Bob and/or those who purport to speak on his behalf.

Think about it for a second.
    Second is up. Next.

You were disparaging his character as some person, that you do not even know if he is a distributor, allegedely sent you a SPAM email.
    I would answer this if it made any sense. But never mind. Just answer my questions to you.

Everyone here already knew you were an idiot but that simply takes the cake.
    I am not concerned about what people may think. I am concerned about honest answers being given to my questions.

Go talk to Bob. I told you before that you should take your pathetic self and go talk to him but instead, you want to hide in anonymity.
    You make it sound like anonymity is a bad thing. That is strange considering who is speaking.

Hey, that reminds me. I asked YOU some specific questions. Mind answering them please?

What a coward!
    Again, thanks for sharing your opinion of me. But I am more interested in knowing the answers to my questions.

Are you going to answer the ones you can personally answer or are you just going to launch more of your laughable and weak personal attacks?
    Last edited by So Sue Me; 07-02-2007 at 02:12 AM.

So Sue Me,

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just curious. What's your beef with Bob Reina?
    Passing Gas

"what everyone does on scam.com" :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Passing Gas
    So Sue Me,

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just curious. What's your beef with Bob Reina?
    I will PM you the answer. Thanks for asking.

friendly1 Guest

Yep. I made some mistakes. I find it interesting that you ignore the actual errors I acknowledged making (which also make you look bad) and focus on the fact that I acknowledged making errors of any kind. I actually thought about this, fully expected it because of your past record, and decided to do the right thing anyways. But enough of that. You gonna answer my questions or not?

Have Bob call me. If I don't answer then have him leave a message. BTW, I want to speak to you too. So if you would please call me too I would appreciate it.

You do have the proven ability to answer some of my questions. Some of us know you have the ability to answer all of them but that is not the subject of this thread. Now please go answer those questions. The clock is ticking.

Thanks for sharing your opinion of me. Now will you please answer all the questions that you personally have knowledge of the answers?

This thread is not about criticizing Bob Reina. It is about finding answers to claims made by Bob and/or those who purport to speak on his behalf.

Second is up. Next.

I would answer this if it made any sense. But never mind. Just answer my questions to you.

I am not concerned about what people may think. I am concerned about honest answers being given to my questions.

You make it sound like anonymity is a bad thing. That is strange considering who is speaking.

Hey, that reminds me. I asked YOU some specific questions. Mind answering them please?

Again, thanks for sharing your opinion of me. But I am more interested in knowing the answers to my questions.

Are you going to answer the ones you can personally answer or are you just going to launch more of your laughable and weak personal attacks?

No need to answer your questions.

Why don't you answer the phone? Be a man!

No need to answer your questions.

Why don't you answer the phone? Be a man!
    Answer your phone. Just trying to hide.
    I clearly said you should leave a message if I don't answer. I will call you back.

I have not received any such message.

Of course, neither has my phone rang yet.

Hmmm... You wouldn't be into cheap tricks here would you?

friendly1 Guest

Cheap tricks?

More like you have a cheap phone.

Want kind of cowards has an answerting machine on it that identifies themselves as "So Sue Me" instead of their "real name"? Only someone that called you would know that wouldn't they?

Do not worry about it though as I already pulled your phone records.

More to come....

Cheap tricks?

More like you have a cheap phone.

Want kind of cowards has an answerting machine on it that identifies themselves as "So Sue Me" instead of their "real name"? Only someone that called you would know that wouldn't they?

Do not worry about it though as I already pulled your phone records.

More to come....
    Why didn't you leave a message? I thought you were so eager to talk to me.

And your implied threat of disclosure does not phase me. I am not scared of you.

But that is beside the point.

Answer the questions sir.

The clock is ticking.

And ticking.

friendly1 Guest

Why didn't you leave a message? I thought you were so eager to talk to me.

And your implied threat of disclosure does not phase me. I am not scared of you.

But that is beside the point.

Answer the questions sir.

The clock is ticking.

I am NOT answering your questions.

Plain and simple.

Why don't you talk to Bob?

I am NOT answering your questions.

Plain and simple.

Why don't you talk to Bob?
    He has not left a message for me yet. I can't sit by the phone all day waiting on his calls.

As soon as Bob leaves me a number and a time to call me back I will do so.

BTW, did anyone else notice that friendly1 started posting on the Travel Reaction / Talk Fusion threads almost immediately after Directsellfun stopped. Hmmmm...

24 HOURS LEFT

Answer the questions.

BTW, did anyone else notice that friendly1 started posting on the Travel Reaction / Talk Fusion threads almost immediately after Directsellfun stopped. Hmmmm...
    I did. I called you today, but you didn't return my call.