+ Reply to Thread

earn247now Guest

**Stop Spam We Stop Scams (Read This)

With all the spammers out here making a fantastic living at other peoples expense, if we stop spam we stop scams.

Here is a place that Guarantees no spam ever again. They offer a free 30 day trial to prove that your spam will be reduced to zero.

http://yep.it

Put the spammers out of business. Illegal spammers hate this tool but you will love it. Recommend it to everyone you can.

Look up in yahoo search Thomas Gallman, spammer and you will see he has gotten away with spam for ages and he won't stop. This tool will stop him and every other scum bag spammer out there. I was getting so many "you won the lottery, my husband died, I need someone in USA to process our orders" I was tired of deleting them over and over and over everyday. Now I love opening my email only to find real messages from people and company's I want to here from.

Stop the spam-stops the scams. :)
    Last edited by SubJunk; 07-02-2007 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Removed referral link

Re: **Stop Spam We Stop Scams (Read This)

No referral links, SonnyJim.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by earn247now
    With all the spammers out here making a fantastic living at other peoples expense, if we stop spam we stop scams.

Here is a place that Guarantees no spam ever again. They offer a free 30 day trial to prove that your spam will be reduced to zero.

http://yep.it

Put the spammers out of business. Illegal spammers hate this tool but you will love it. Recommend it to everyone you can.

Look up in yahoo search Thomas Gallman, spammer and you will see he has gotten away with spam for ages and he won't stop. This tool will stop him and every other scum bag spammer out there. I was getting so many "you won the lottery, my husband died, I need someone in USA to process our orders" I was tired of deleting them over and over and over everyday. Now I love opening my email only to find real messages from people and company's I want to here from.

Stop the spam-stops the scams. :)
    How does shortening a url stop a spammer? All it does it create a shorter url of their own url so that it doesn't "break" in some email programs.

It works the same as www.tinyurl.com does, which those of us on the Yahoo lists utilize all the time.

So, explain how this is supposed to be better than just opting out of the email lists or using a junk mail address?

Lady Mod

earn247now Guest

The only reason for the tiny url is so you dont have to display a 53 character url. Its the site that counts. The site guarantees you will become spam free 100% spam free and it works. Its a program that company has that virtually filters out, well not exactly filters them, it makes the sender physically enter in the security code like you see when signing up for a new program, (it says enter the numbers and letters you see above). Spamers will not take the time to enter anything. Thereafter any email from that spammer will not go to your email box.

I love opening my emails now, (even though it seems i am unpopular because I dont have a couple of hundred emails any longer), but the emails that are important to me I can read them without reading a load of crap.

Thanks a lot people for listening to me. I'm just an old guy with not much of a life LOL. So I am dedicated to find answers to help people. Thats all. Sorry that you misunderstood the intent of my post.