Here's another scam:

Subject: From Ms. Mariam

Date: Monday, June 17, 2013, 1:55 AM

My dearest , I wish you the very best this day has to offer . Before I proceed, I want you to know that I followed my intuition in initiating my contact with you , so it is by divine mandate am going to be reposing my absolute confidence in you now and in future . I never get misled whenever I followed my intuitive directive . Please, I need someone I can always confide in , share my feelings with , and build a strong relationship with, either a platonic or romantic relationship, so you can always count on me . I'm ready to love and I also long to be loved , I hope you understand me . I always give my best in all cause I believe in , also I'm liberal as well and rational .

Well, permit me to introduce a little about myself ; I'm Ms. Jaber Mariam ,21 years old girl from Libya , am a daughter to late Ibarhim Al-Ahmad Jaber, I don't know if you have heard about my father's name before , he was the Chief Executive officer of AL-Ahmad Oil and Gas limited Libya . But so sad, both my father and my biological mother died just two months after the Post-Libya civil war violent , the gun men that assassinated them came to our residential house in Tripoli, around 5.am on that unforgettable day ,15/8/2012 , and attacked my parents , they shoot them severally and left and they died on the way when the police was taken them to the hospital . This was the most sorrowful event in my life . I'm the only child of my parents , but I have a wicked uncle , one I can never wish even my worse enemy to have as an uncle . Currently as I write to you now am in Senegal .

My dearest , I will stop here for now , I don't want to bored you further with my personal sorrowful life experience, because I believe there are more important things to life than this kind of sorrowful event .I need someone like you now in my life , one I can confidently share my good and bad moments with . I will tell you more about myself after I have your reply , and please tell me about yourself . Please, find the attached file copy of my picture .
Accept my heart full of love and caring.
My regards
Yours Mariam