+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mortgage Accelerator Plus

Does anyone know about the program, Mortgage Accelerator Plus??

Here's the website: http://www.mappartner.com/default.asp

I'm looking for ways to payoff my mortgage within 10 years, not the traditional 30. No spring chicken here. No sugar daddy in sight either. This sugar mamma just wants to get her financial ducks in order, save money for the future, hopefully retire in 10 years and not have to work full-time to maintain a roof over my head (aka mortgage). I have the know how to do it by paying additional principal payments each month to forgo the next month's interest payment. By following the amortization schedule to a tee, I know it can be done thereby reducing the number of monthly payments dramatically because its going toward principal. How to do it with what I have coming in is the question.

So I found this program doing an online search. Looked at the website and thought, OK this methodology sounds familiar. Is anyone familiar with this program also?? My red scam flags are flying so I thought I'd post this out there to my fellow scam.com users and see what happens.

Look forward to hearing from you all!! Enjoy your day!! :-)

Re: Mortgage Accelerator Plus

This is a great program that allows you to save thousands in
    mortgage interest they been teaching people for years how to
    pay down the debt on there mortgage,credit cards,and more.
    Email for more info
    Last edited by outofdebt365; 06-30-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Charlie - This program is not a scam. If you look, there are a couple of other programs out there that accelerate your mortgage payoff using the same principles.

If MAP interests you, then check out:
    United First Financial - Money Merge Account
    CMG - Home Ownership Accelerator

None of these programs are scams and all work slightly differently using the same basic idea. I am using the Money Merge Account and I love it! Check them all out and decide for yourself. Good Luck!

Charlie, I have researched all of these programs for quite some time, and can say to you that they are not scams. However, they do differ from one another.

MAP: seams to me to be too much reading and listening to audio tapes and workbooks etc..

UFF: just wants you to use their software and input you incoming and outgoing once amonth and let their software tell you when to make extra lump sum payments on your house and how much

CMG: similar to Uff.

I am not on either program because I do not own a house as of yet but will be purchasing one soon.

I have had an analysis done on my prospective purchase by both UFF and CMG. It is a very expensive home and I just gave them the terms of the loan and Uff said it would take 14.4 years to pay the loan off. CMG said it would take 18.8 yrs.

I use a spreadsheet to do the math myself and came up with about 15 years, but believe I could get that down a little further if I tinkered with it some more.

I believe this can be done on your own without any software, but you must be very disciplined. If you wanted to use the software to make life a little easier then I think it is well worth the money.

UFF is $3500 and MAP is $1295 and I believe you pay a monthly subscription but not positive. I think UFF is the better choice IMO. If you want to email me, I can tell you more about the premise of how to make it work. It will all depend on your spending habits or lack of. You must make more money than you are spending for either program to work.

[email protected]

Do not sign-up for the "programs". Most of them are scams and schemes. Find a legitimate lending company(not an MLM or program) that does "mortgage acceleration". And do not step forward before you check with your accountant/current lender. You may not be eligible for refinancing.

For example Wells Fargo bank does it for fee(no MLM sign-up fees)

https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/account/compare/aop

The same goes for CMG Home Loans

http://www.cmgfs.com/partner/

I bet you can find plenty of legitimate companies that do not have red flags doing the same thing. Your local bank may have one or affiliated with one.
    Last edited by borisf96; 07-01-2007 at 03:56 AM.

Doesn't sound like a scam to me.
    "Love your country, but never trust its government." - Robert A. Heinlein

Here is another option for retirement planning for you

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/loan_home.asp

go to bankrate.com. they list companies that provide the same service and product as any third party will without your having to pay the 3rd party up front fees for it if applicable Then take that money you would have paid United for and do something for yourself or your family like pay down your debt maybe

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/loan_home.asp

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
    Does anyone know about the program, Mortgage Accelerator Plus??

Here's the website: http://www.mappartner.com/default.asp

I'm looking for ways to payoff my mortgage within 10 years, not the traditional 30. No spring chicken here. No sugar daddy in sight either. This sugar mamma just wants to get her financial ducks in order, save money for the future, hopefully retire in 10 years and not have to work full-time to maintain a roof over my head (aka mortgage). I have the know how to do it by paying additional principal payments each month to forgo the next month's interest payment. By following the amortization schedule to a tee, I know it can be done thereby reducing the number of monthly payments dramatically because its going toward principal. How to do it with what I have coming in is the question.

So I found this program doing an online search. Looked at the website and thought, OK this methodology sounds familiar. Is anyone familiar with this program also?? My red scam flags are flying so I thought I'd post this out there to my fellow scam.com users and see what happens.

Look forward to hearing from you all!! Enjoy your day!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by happyhomeowner
    Charlie - This program is not a scam. If you look, there are a couple of other programs out there that accelerate your mortgage payoff using the same principles.

If MAP interests you, then check out:
    United First Financial - Money Merge Account
    CMG - Home Ownership Accelerator

None of these programs are scams and all work slightly differently using the same basic idea. I am using the Money Merge Account and I love it! Check them all out and decide for yourself. Good Luck!
    They all use the same basic idea, a HELOC to prepay your mortage.

Unfortunately using a HELOC to prepay your mortage is a crock. The HELOC money shuffling is used to create a complex system so that suckers can be bamboozled.

See my challenge on the other mortgage accelerator threads. I'll be DELIGHTED to show month by month what a crock the HELOC scheme is.

Let's put up some real month by month numbers with and without a HELOC. You do the numbers with your expensive scheme and I'll use EXACTLY the same income and expenses.

Let's start out with someone with no discretionary income who is paid twice a month (on the 1st and the 15th). UFF shills swear their system works in this situation so let's run the numbers. No projections please. Just run the numbers month by month.

Paid on the 1st and the 15th
    Mortgage paid on the 1st
    All bills paid on the last day of the month to maximize your HELOC scheme

Fair enough?

6% mortgage and 10% HELCO are workable the UFF shills swear. I think they are lying so lets see some real numbers.

Truthbetold,

I am not a UFF shill and I don't appreciate your tone. I am a homeowner who is using the MMA program and am very pleased with the results. The question asked was if this was a scam or not, to which I replied that it is not. Your argument on the other boards was about strategy. Your strategy is to invest and earn compound interest. The strategy using the heloc is about eliminating debt and cancelling compound interest. I do not want to debate with you or run numbers. I just wanted to comment to Charliefoxtrot that these ideas are not scams. They do work. If you can invest and make more money doing it, then go for it. But just because you have something that works better for you, doesn't mean that everyone else's ideas are a scam.

To anyone looking into the concept of using a heloc to cancel interest and payoff your debt sooner...do your research and talk to bankers, accountants, mortgage professionals. Get facts, not opinions and choose for yourself. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

For anyone still looking into these types of programs, please check out the latest edition of Broker Banker Magazine. There is an article about the Money Merge Account and its founders. Don't think it would be featured if it was a scam. Here's the link:
    www.brokerbanker.com
    Did I mention it made the cover?

Be careful with the promotional piece in brokerbanker, seems like a lot of claims are being made with zero substantiation. Check out the UFF thread and see what a spreadsheet shows when you put in real numbers, it looks like the whole HELOC money shuffling is just a smoke job.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhomeowner
    Truthbetold,

I am not a UFF shill and I don't appreciate your tone. I am a homeowner who is using the MMA program and am very pleased with the results. The question asked was if this was a scam or not, to which I replied that it is not. Your argument on the other boards was about strategy.!
    My argument is that the HELOC is a smokescreen and the results obtained by the use of these overpriced MMA schemes can be replicated easily by just making prepaying your mortgage from time to time out of funds you've accumulated. Do you object to me pointing out that the MMA strategy is no better than the completely free strategy of saving your money and making an occassional pre-payment to your mortgage? Do you object to me pointing out the lack of value in HELOC money shuffling.

I think these schemes are promoted with wildly misleading claims and you appear to be just one more sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold
    Do you object to me pointing out that the MMA strategy is no better than the completely free strategy of saving your money and making an occassional pre-payment to your mortgage? Do you object to me pointing out the lack of value in HELOC money shuffling.

I think these schemes are promoted with wildly misleading claims and you appear to be just one more sucker.
    Yes, I object to all of it. Maybe YOU could do this on your own with money YOU have saved, but I can't. You have said on other boards that you have had as much as $100K charged on a credit card at one time that you paid off prior to being charged interest. Well, I have never paid credit card interest either because I pay my card off in full each month, but $100K is way beyond my imagination. You can call me a sucker if you like, but I obviously don't deal with the kind of numbers you are talking about. I don't have $1000 extra each month to put into a savings account, or to prepay my mortgage. It took us years to build a rainy day fund. I am frugal in my spending, don't carry debt, and am not willing to invest my money anywhere that carries a risk of losing it. I'm in my mid-30's, married with a couple of kids, working 45-50 hrs a week and very active in my children's extra activities. Say what you will, call my names if you like, but I represent much of America. I am hard working, middle class America and owning my home is MY dream. I believe that you can make more investing if you know what you are doing and are willing to take a chance...I am not.

I also object to name calling and cheap shots on a discussion board. I am willing to bet that if we were having a conversation in person and you disagreed with my opinion, you would not look me in the eye and call me a sucker. A discussion is a discussion whether you are on the street or on a message board and calling people names because you disagree with their strategy is rude. If you want to discuss something with someone, you should at least use some manners.

Anyone one looking for information on the Home Ownership Accelerator can contact me. I have hands down the best presentation for this loan. I spent 6 months on an excel based spreadsheet that beats CMG's own Calculator!

My brother-in-law has paid down his mortgage $20,000 in 5 months. Had another client who refinanced 1.2 million and is on pace to pay it off in less then 4 years. WHERE ELSE CAN YOU DO THIS?

Email:[email protected]

The Home Ownership Accelerator is the most MORONIC of all the loan acceleration programs. It has you trade in your low fixed rate mortgage for a high interest rate HELOC.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Where else can you pay down your mortgage by $20,000 in 5 months? In all 50 states with all mortgage companies. All for free.

qsnoop is a scam artist, pure and simple.

truth be told, i challange you to come in to my office and sit across from my desk and keep your mouth shut for 1 hour! I promise you when you leave you'll be saying "DAMN".

You can't pay 20,000 off in principal in your current loan because you can't get that extra principal payment back without doing a refi. How MORONIC Is that.

I have a feeling your an individual with a bad credit score and little to no equity and can't get in the program so therefor you have to slam the program.

I have spent 6 months SPECIALIZING in this program and will not be degraded by someone who has just proven he knows nothing about the program or has been mis-informed!!

Again, my challange is on the table!