+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Inspired by Jax, i thought i'd give it a go too

Good Day,

First, I must thank you for picking up the consideration to be our commission agent via which our costumers who are ready and willing to pay some of our outstanding bills can make payment through you to us.you will be standing on our behalf to reveive payment from our customers around your area and country

Your role in this endeavor is to serve as our agent to get to our customers who has been indebted to us over a considerable length of time and help stand as an agent through which they will make such payments to us. But before we commence I will want you to understand this as you would be placed on commission. Your reward for helping us collect such an outstanding debt will be 10% of whatever money that is being paid to our Company through your account.You will be given adequate coordinates and banking instructions through which you will remit our balance 90% from your Account to us upon receipt of payment from our customers.

Our constraint has always been a method of payment by several of our foreign client who we supply our goods.We presently get our payment through checks and draft issued in our favor by our clients but the problem of delay is usually experienced as we are made to wait for up to one month before our local banks here clear the checks/draft.

We are loosing a lot of money by doing this as most of our money is produced as short term loan and overdraft from the banks with high interest rate. Be inform that there is no financial obligation at your end and to avert unnecessary telephone bills at your end, you are advise to mail us and we will call you upon receipt of your mail.

Do send me promptly by email the following:

YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION:

FULL NAME:
    MAILING ADDRESS: NOT P.O.BOX PLEASE
    POSITION HELD:
    PHONE NO:
    FAX NO:
    COMPANY NAME (If any)
    OCCUPATION

We want to let you know that your full names phone number/contact address will be forwarded to our clients/accounts department of the company for accreditations as the company foreign commission agent in your country.

Upon receipt of your reply, I shall inform you on the next step to take to proceed with this business.

Our web page is http://www.china-abrasives.com/english/intro.htm

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Zhang Rongxin.
    Procurement Manager
    Zhang.rongxiin@yahoo.com.hk

Re: Inspired by Jax, i thought i'd give it a go too

G'day, here's all the info, if there is anything else, just let me know, thankyou, god bless,
    Dessie

FULL NAME: Despot Despotovic
    MAILING ADDRESS: 517 Dale St., Kingsport, TN 37660 USA
    STATE/COUNTRY: Tennessee, USA
    POSITION HELD: Plumber
    PHONE NO: +19069101020 why work phone, usually available on
    FAX NO: we do not use fax machines as they are out dated now with e-mails
    COMPANY NAME D.D.Plumbings Ltd.
    OCCUPATION Private Plumber

Dear Despot Despotovic,

We write to inform you that we have concluded all necessary verifications and identification of your identity and your partnership is approved with our company.

Your name will be enlisted among the payment to be received from some of our customers who has informed us of their payment schedule, we will let you know the process as soon as we get confirmation from our accounting department.

Your duty as a representative of China Abrasives Import & Export Corporation,is to reach out to our customers who wants to make purchase of our products, or make payment of their outstanding bills.You are to receive this payments,deduct your commission and thereafter remits funds to China Abrasives Import & Export Corporation.

I shall send you the details of our customers who have already put their payment process in motion so that you can get in touch with them and identify your self as the receiving officer waiting to receive the payment. Congratulations on your selection.Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Mr. Zhang.Rongxin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    現在你可輕易阻擋垃圾郵件,立即使用Yahoo! Mail 你就會相信!

I never heard nothing from them for a couple of weeks so i forgot about it, until today.....
    "Lex Cochrane"
    To: despotdespotovic@yahoo.com
    Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:12:33 -0500
    Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    DEAR DESPOT,

I AM WRITTING YOU THIS MAIL UPON INSTRUCTION FROM MY ASSOCIATE MR ZHANG RONGXIN OF CHINA ABRASIVE IMPORT AND EXPORT CORPORATION.

MY NAME IS LEX COCHRANE AND I AM THE PAYMENT CO-ORDINATOR HERE IN NORTH AMERICA.

FOR SECURITY PURPOSE, COULD YOU PLEASE VERIFY YOUR NAME AND MAILLING ADDRESS TO US AND THE NAME OF THE BANK YOU BANK WITH.

YOU SHOULD ALSO NOTIFY MR ZHANG RONGXIN THAT THE FIRST INSTALEMENT WILL BE PAID AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE YOUR DETAILLED INFORMATION.

THANKS

--
    We've Got Your Name at Mail.com
    Get a FREE E-mail Account Today - Choose From 100+ Domains

Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 04:02:44 -0700 (PDT)
    From: "Despot Despotovic" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Re: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    To: "Lex Cochrane"
    It's about bloddy time too. I thought you guys had forgotten about me
    Despot Despotovic
    517 Dale St., Kingsport, TN 37660 USAThe Bank of Tennessee www.bankoftennessee.com

Lex Cochrane wrote:
    DEAR DESPOT,

I AM WRITTING YOU THIS MAIL UPON INSTRUCTION FROM MY ASSOCIATE MR ZHANG RONGXIN OF CHINA ABRASIVE IMPORT AND EXPORT CORPORATION.

MY NAME IS LEX COCHRANE AND I AM THE PAYMENT CO-ORDINATOR HERE IN NORTH AMERICA.

FOR SECURITY PURPOSE, COULD YOU PLEASE VERIFY YOUR NAME AND MAILLING ADDRESS TO US AND THE NAME OF THE BANK YOU BANK WITH.

YOU SHOULD ALSO NOTIFY MR ZHANG RONGXIN THAT THE FIRST INSTALEMENT WILL BE PAID AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE YOUR DETAILLED INFORMATION.

THANKS

--
    We've Got Your Name at Mail.com
    Get a FREE E-mail Account Today - Choose From 100+ Domains

This is my firs ever scambait so i apologise now if it is not up to Jax's high standard, but i assure you it is a work in progress!

i sent this back to Lex,

It's about bloddy time too. I thought you guys had forgotten about me
    Despot Despotovic
    517 Dale St., Kingsport, TN 37660 USA
    The Bank of Tennessee www.bankoftennessee.com

plus i also sent the notification to Zhang as he requested too.

Hi Zhang,
    How are you keeping. I am well. I feel soooo happy that you have got back to me. It has been like God answering my prayers. I am looking forward to hearing from you?
    I received this which i replied to. Could you please go through with me the Terms and Conditions before i make payment as i have to be a little cautious when handing money over to a complete stranger. Could you tell me a little more about the business and a little more about yourself? I feel like i do not know you. I want to speed things up, it has taken so long to hear back about this,
    Yours sincerely,
    Dessie
    Note: forwarded message attached

brill! Keep it up buddy!

Paddy is offline Furbearingbrick Whipper!!!!!!!!!!!! User Rank

Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Now this Zhang guy is laying on the hustle and is basically tryin to convince me that "Lex" is the "man" so i'd better not piss this prick off. He's our number 1 customer;- So i'll treat him like royalty!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Despot,

Thank you for the notification, Lex Cochrane is one of our oldest customers, co-operate with what ever directives you get from him and also make sure you always update me on the day-to-day development.

Respectfully,
    Zhang Rongxin.

i replied to this prick with a little bit of charm;-
    -_________________________________________________

Hey Zhang,
    How are you, i'm feeling great. Just came from the S.T.D clinic and they gave me the all clear so i feel like a million dollars. I will be away this weekend on my yacht in the Bahamas so if you do not hear from me, i will make sure one of my secretaries keeps you up to date with my new assignment.
    Thankyou very much for introducing me to Lex, i have not spoken to him yet but i assure you i will treat him with my utmost respect. I know the importance of good customer service and i assure you i will not let the team down.
    By the way, do you know what tax bracket i will fall into with my new pay. Will you be paying my tax for me or would i need to pay my own? Also, in what country is our head office? My brother does not believe me that i have a new business/job
    Yours faithfully,
    Dessie
    Last edited by Spamma Scammer; 06-29-2007 at 02:38 PM.

Then i posted this to Lex, (who is actually Zhang's alter ego if that is either of teir real names)
    __________________________________________________ ________

"Despot Despotovic" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Greetings Lex
    To: "Lex Cochrane"
    Dear Lex,
    Firstly may i please let you know that it is within my greatest pleasure of all pleasures that i am able to do some assertive stiff business with you. I assure you that i will give you 110% and luckily for you i will give you my biggest and best service. I will get on my knees to make sure that you are pleased. Please let me know if my services are not up to scratch and i will endeavour to keep my work professional.
    How may i be of your service Lex? I am ready to do business.
    at your service,
    Despot Despotovic
    (please special friend- call me Dessie)

Excellent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Despot,

Thank you for the notification, Lex Cochrane is one of our oldest customers, co-operate with what ever directives you get from him and also make sure you always update me on the day-to-day development.

Respectfully,
    Zhang Rongxin.
    Following his requests as above, i sent him this one just now:-

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:41:01 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Hi
    To: "Zhang Rongxin"
    Hi Zhang,
    just keeping you updated. I didn't end up going to the Bahamas as business has been flat out over here. I'm staying in Tennessee, that's ok as it is the place to be! It's where my business is located. Anyway, you asked me to keep you updated daily and nothing has happened. I have yet to hear back from Lex. I will not hassle him though because i know he is one of our oldest customers you said. How old is he by the way Zhang?
    Yours faithfully,
    Dessie

This just in- however the address i sent him for Tenessee is actually wrong as i really live in Australia. Im sure Zhang won't mind. Not sure exactly where i'm gonna take this one but i have a couple of new tricks up my sleeve.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Good Day Despot,

I have been informed by one of our customers Mr. lLex Cochrane that a payment has been sent to you via regular mail to your contact address you have provided. please bebon the watch out for the check that has been sent to you, it will definately get to you before the end of the week so be on the alert and once you receive the check go straight to your bank and deposit the check into your account and you will have to equire from your bank when the funds will be available for collection.

Once you have received the check and deposited into your account you will update me with all the neccessary details and further instructions will be sent to you what is needed to be done.

Keep me posted.

Regards,
    Zhang Rongxin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yahoo!Mail 為你每一*蚢q郵捐出一點心意,盡獻愛心 立即開始愛心行動
    __________________________________________________ __________

Thankyou Zhang,
    I can't wait to receive this cheque. How much is it for? Is this my first pay cheque? I feel like i have not had much training in my new job with you. How do you thing I am doing, am i doing my job well? Bye the way, you told me Lex was the oldest customer, i asked you last time how old is he and you did not answer, so how old is he?
    Zhang, i have a few ideas for new business ventures that you may be interested in, but i am sure we will have plenty of time to talk about them.
    I would appreciate to hear back from you very soon,
    for you only,
    Dessie