+ Reply to Thread

Arrow On Netflix

Arrow on Netflix or DVD was created from a DC Comic I guess and I love it! I don't know what network it was on or really any of the history but it's awesome! Arrow, at first is a Batman/Punisher ripoff concept, but the pilot was so amazing I was absolutely hooked. Basically a billionaire gets stranded on an island (Lost), then comes back into society. He's covered in deep long scars, was tortured on the island and now is a vigilante in his home town. He has a spoiled rich kid reputation and is a changed man when he returns to his friends and family. The writing is great. It has incredible suspense, drama, and action. I don't want to spoil it for you but he is basically a killing ninja machine that has the bow skills like Hawk Eye from the Avengers. CHECK IT OUT, I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE ARROW !

Re: Arrow On Netflix

Agree 100%. From the same network that gave us Smallville (which I never watched) comes Arrow - and I love it!
    Funny, I almost never watch TV, and while browsing movies at Best Buy I saw the DVD of the first Season and thought - "Is that the Green Arrow? COOL!"
    Found it on Netflix and am hooked. Not gonna win any awards, but probably my favorite show right now - the only one I dvr and watch the next day!
    Get Paid to Travel with My Fun Life

Normally a pilot is horrible. But I was hooked as fast as Breaking Bad.....not as much :) but still awesome.

I love seeing him train like a ninja and act like Bruce Wayne.

Great show.

Netflix is the BEST $8 I spend EVERY month of my life.
    It is the true American Dream.

No commercials and power-watching.

Thanks too. Im glad someone can appreciate talent.

sounds like the BOW industry NEEDED a HERO since the AR15 has DOMINATED the WEAPONS sales of late!? still STUPID in my opinion!? i liked ZORRO BETTER!? but i MAY be UP for some GUY with a SLINGSHOT!? or maybe a CUPID oriented SHOW!? : :yelcutelaughA: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This show is really well written. I watch 2 tvs a day (CNN on one) and (Netflix on other) around 18 hrs a day. Give this show a chance. Arrow RULES:::

It was recommended to me a few times now, but I am not so sure. Apparently it's in a style similar to the much earlier Smallvile, which was about a young Superman, again in DC comics. The supporting cast and characters seem promising, although I hate waiting for episodes, so I might marathon it once enough is put out.