+ Reply to Thread

ftsincome.co.uk - classic

he apparently makes '$400,000 a year' by 'trading soccer matches'.

And he will sell you this amazing system for...

$77

LMAO!

Re: ftsincome.co.uk - classic

Well Mojo, as you seem to know so much about me, I thought I better sign up to this forum and reply on my behalf.

I am the author, owner and user of ftsincome, and unlike you sitting around having opinions on everything, I do actually trade soccer games full time. I make in excess of 200,000 every year doing this, and am completely open and upfront about everything I do. I do not advertise the manual on PPC or force it on anybody. I was asked by a good friend of mine to sell the system and did not see any harm in it. I was very naive regarding the web and what was out there.

I personally mail every buyer of the manual, I have a elite club of 20 who trade live with me very day. I am setting up out of my own pocket a site which will review and warn people of false gambling products. I am also running a blog starting on 11th August where I will detail every trade I make and people can follow my bank. I am paying again out of my own pocket for one of my customers to go to Vegas after they won a trading competition

Rather than come in here making silly comments, why don't you actually find out what you are talking about. I am a normal bloke, decent bloke and happen to be helping people out.

I suggest you follow my blog from August then you can type away in here knowing how much money I bank each day.

Regards

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ftsincome
    Well Mojo, as you seem to know so much about me, I thought I better sign up to this forum and reply on my behalf.

I am the author, owner and user of ftsincome, and unlike you sitting around having opinions on everything, I do actually trade soccer games full time. I make in excess of 200,000 every year doing this, and am completely open and upfront about everything I do. I do not advertise the manual on PPC or force it on anybody. I was asked by a good friend of mine to sell the system and did not see any harm in it. I was very naive regarding the web and what was out there.

I personally mail every buyer of the manual, I have a elite club of 20 who trade live with me very day. I am setting up out of my own pocket a site which will review and warn people of false gambling products. I am also running a blog starting on 11th August where I will detail every trade I make and people can follow my bank. I am paying again out of my own pocket for one of my customers to go to Vegas after they won a trading competition

Rather than come in here making silly comments, why don't you actually find out what you are talking about. I am a normal bloke, decent bloke and happen to be helping people out.

I suggest you follow my blog from August then you can type away in here knowing how much money I bank each day.

Regards

Ian
    Hey Ian, i'll pay you $77 to play with my balls, that is soccer balls i mean! :D

I started selling this system in March 2007 because I was sick of people being ripped off.
    Thats exactly what most scammers would say.

I sold 100 copies then stopped, I am now going to make another 100 available.
    If it was real, copies of this ebook would be at every file-sharing system around.

I searched the net and subscribed to numerous packages that never worked. These "thieves" still mail me and email me now, and I know a lot of them get extremely wealthy from selling their rubbish.
    So now you learn and peddling your own rubbish.

Just another schemer with his ebook. He wants us believe that he is generous, but how many people who make $400,000 a year would waste so much time and effort on selling measly 100 copies.

Well Boris seems to know me as well now

Boris I can only sell about 100-200 total otherwise what I do would not be viable anymore.

Now rather than waste my time in here I am off to make another 500 on the next soccer game.

The high and mighty attitude of people who have never met me, know me, seen what I do but feel they can pass judgement makes me sick.

Like I say follow the blog in August, it will all be there

Well Boris seems to know me as well now
    We, on this board, know you kind very well. You know the one who hypes to suckers without any knowledge or learning skills how to get rich by following the leader. Very popular system it is.

Boris,

I find this very interesting . . . yes, you can say that Ian may be naive in that he's followed the "squeeze page mentality" to launch his system etc. but SCAM it isn't. Yes, get over the hoopla and look at the system itself and it is pretty sound.
    There are about 4 - 5 different ways you can trade on Football using the betting exchanges and Ian uses at least two of these.
    I use these methods and have only been trading 50 per game and have built my bank from 300 to over 2400 since December.

To call something a SCAM is one thing, to do it without trying the system and actually testing it yourself just lacks credability, whatever dirt you try to throw . . .

I'm not affilated with Ian in anyway, just annoyed that people write comments and damage people's credability without doing the proper due dilligence.

Regards,

Russell

It is not a scam but a good way to make some extra money. Ian is awesome. I have just joined his elite cub and have had no problems with him so far.

Ian you're the man.

huester

Quote Originally Posted by huester View Post
    It is not a scam but a good way to make some extra money. Ian is awesome. I have just joined his elite cub and have had no problems with him so far.

Ian you're the man.

huester
    It's a scam, and you are Ian, same IP address hey!!!!:

Quote Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer View Post
    It's a scam, and you are Ian, same IP address hey!!!!:

well spotted, Spamma Scamma!
    How's it going,old fruit? Still fighting the good fight against the liars thieves and bullshit merchants who infest the net?

As for 'Mr Win 200,00 a year on soccer' - no you don't, you liar.

I don't even know why you bother, retard.

There are ways to make money on soccer arbitrage, like any other sport, but *IT'S HARD WORK*.

You have to stump up a LARGE amount to make a small return, you run the risk of not getting the odds you thought you were going to get due to the latency of the internet whcih can wipe out a years profits in a single afternoon, and ultimately, even if you DO make any money at it, the bookie you are extracting money FROM will ban you, because they exist to *take money off you*, not *give it to you*.

If I had $1 for every time I'd heard some scammer say 'I decided to only release 100 copies because..' I'd be even richer than I am now, and yes, personally, I AM rich, and 'soccer betting' didn't come into it.

You *really aint gonna find someone who can predict the future and is willing to sell it to you for $77*.

Just THINK about how stupid that is.
    Last edited by Mojo Bailey; 09-02-2008 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huester View Post

Ian you're the man.

huester
    hello again Ian. I'm not sure whether you are aware of it, but the site tracks your IP.

I'm also not sure whether you know that even the rankest web newbie knows that 'me too' posters who pop up with 1 post to their name giving fullsome praise to scammers are obviously the same scammer, with a different account (or in very exceptional cases, his wife, bullied into supporting the scam against her wishes).

Do you see where I'm going with this?

BTW Mr Higgins, I've just lodged info with the UK Internal Revenue Service at http://www.taxevasionhotline.co.uk/html/formhome.htm, including your website, your IP and your domain registration details, and your claims that you make 200,00 a year tax free. As you will know, gambling is only tax free in the UK if it isn't *done as a business*, which yours plainly is. You owe the taxman over 400,000 plus interest and penalties.

Enjoy your interview with Hector.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey View Post
    well spotted, Spamma Scamma!
    How's it going,old fruit? Still fighting the good fight against the liars thieves and bullshit merchants who infest the net?

As for 'Mr Win 200,00 a year on soccer' - no you don't, you liar.

I don't even know why you bother, retard.

There are ways to make money on soccer arbitrage, like any other sport, but *IT'S HARD WORK*.

You have to stump up a LARGE amount to make a small return, you run the risk of not getting the odds you thought you were going to get due to the latency of the internet whcih can wipe out a years profits in a single afternoon, and ultimately, even if you DO make any money at it, the bookie you are extracting money FROM will ban you, because they exist to *take money off you*, not *give it to you*.

If I had $1 for every time I'd heard some scammer say 'I decided to only release 100 copies because..' I'd be even richer than I am now, and yes, personally, I AM rich, and 'soccer betting' didn't come into it.

You *really aint gonna find someone who can predict the future and is willing to sell it to you for $77*.

Just THINK about how stupid that is.
    Guess who's back, back again, Mojo's back, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back

Hey Mojo, i am doing very well thanks, just snoopin round u know. stumbled upon this thread again so thought i would give my 2 cents once again. Nice to see you back, hows tricks???

Hey SpamScam dude!

yeah, not bad. Glad to see you're still sticking it to the thieves and liars and sellers of worthless 'soccer betting systems'!

Gotta dash - making dinner for the wife! Probably need a doctor later on!

Yeah man, i fcking hate scammers!

Regardless of this system being a scam or not, it is always funny to me how these guys say that they have "100 copies" of an e-book.

I mean, how can a digital product sell out? How do you make an actual copy of a pdf product or something similar?

Obviously they are trying to create a ridiculous sense of urgency that is nothing but inexistent.

So if any of you want this product or any other, do not worry, digital products do not run out, and believe me, they will not stop trying to sell, no matter if they put a clock saying that "you have only 15, 14, 13.... minutes to buy now!!" hehe, this really amuses me.