+ Reply to Thread

Are PTC/PTR's a SCAM??

I am a member of some PTC sites and I am wondering if anyone else is a member of or has heard anything about other members getting paid when they cash out. I am a member of lookingmail.com, american-mail.com, strong PTR and catch-cash.com. I have requested cash out of these accounts after reaching the minimum cash out amount over 2 months ago and the money has still not shown up in my Paypal acccount and all my letters to them go unanswered.
    Please advise

Re: Are PTC/PTR's a SCAM??

There is a list here somewhere of all the bad ones.. Do a search and you will probably find it. You can really only make pennies with any of them unless you get a TON of referrals who also get referrals and those referrals read the emails. The only two I really trust are hits 4 pay and inboxdollars and I have made a little with them but Im talking about less than $50 in three years total. Better money out there!

Quote Originally Posted by raljr1
    I am a member of some PTC sites and I am wondering if anyone else is a member of or has heard anything about other members getting paid when they cash out. I am a member of lookingmail.com, american-mail.com, strong PTR and catch-cash.com. I have requested cash out of these accounts after reaching the minimum cash out amount over 2 months ago and the money has still not shown up in my Paypal acccount and all my letters to them go unanswered.
    Please advise

you can check out the PTR Police page at:

http://www.ptr-police.com/

here is a list of the PTRS that have not paid:

http://www.ptr-police.com/ugly.html

here is a list of the ones that are paying:

http://www.ptr-police.com/good.html

There are some PTRS that state they will make you thousands.....all those PTRS are scams... dont waste your time with them......the most you should expect to make is 1/2 cent to 5 cents per click (the 5 cent ones are very rare)

Good Luck

ok, thanks for the info and the links, I appreciate it

Some are scams. Right now alot of them are suffering from the bad economy, people are not purchasing from them. Always investigate them before signing up and read the terms. Their are some good ones, Neobux pays instantly and I have received two payments from them already.

PTR/PTC sites are dying out due to ppl just viewing the advertised sites, and not buying from the advertisers.

GPT(GetPaidTo) is better, also called PTSU(PaidToSignUp). You sign up for newsletters, take daily surveys, etc. They pay great!

I signed up w/ The Dollar Pit in march and have made over $500.00 so far this year.Only have 6 referrals, none active.

See my personal site in my signature to see them. I'd reccomend TheDollarPit and AnythingFreeForYou to start.

And for the record, between these 2 sites, I have been paid late exactly once, due to a holiday.