+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Neway?

Neway?

It's funny how you don't notice things for years and when you start to pay attention you see it everywhere. I stumbled upon a link to a review of Neways products that make it look like every other over bogus claim site I have seen. This company was given credit for a new trend in marketing cosmetics. By bragging about what it doesn't contain instead of what it does contain. More snake oil based on bad science from what I can see.

Selling cosmetics based on what ingredients your company doesn’t use has become a popular scare tactic, and much of the credit for that belongs to Utah-based Neways. This line is made up of independent distributors, almost all of whom have their own Web sites proclaiming the safety and benefits you can achieve courtesy of the Neways products.

It never ceases to amaze me that the companies who warn about all the unsafe, harmful ingredients in other companies’ products often ignore the potential or proven problems with the ingredients they use in their own products. Many of the ingredients Neways cautions against in fact are great for skin, and several of the ingredients they include in their own products are ingredients you should be concerned about.
    Neway, just another business based on bogus claims ?
    Last edited by tomInAustin; 11-01-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Re: Neway?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    It's funny how you don't notice things for years and when you start to pay attention you see it everywhere. I stumbled upon a link to a review of Neways products that make it look like every other over bogus claim site I have seen. This company was given credit for a new trend in marketing cosmetics. By bragging about what it doesn't contain instead of what it does contain. More snake oil based on bad science from what I can see.

Very good products and one of the best hybrid compensation plans in the business.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Very good products and one of the best hybrid compensation plans in the business.
    Looks more like more hard to prove claims to me.

Might be for people who go round making claims and try to prove them all the time. I've never thought it a good way to build a MLM business.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

The Neways Product Philosophy: A Perfect Blend of Science and Nature

At Neways, we help you maximize your health and beauty while minimizing your exposure to potentially harmful ingredients. In fact, we maintain a list of 3,000 scientifically questionable ingredients that we strive to avoid in our formulations. With safety and effectiveness in mind, our experts combine the best of science and nature to formulate our advanced nutritional, personal care, and household products. Nature creates it, science refines it, and Neways delivers it.

Neways is confident that every formula we offer is of the highest quality and is the best that we can provide. In the course of researching and manufacturing our products, we take special care in the selection of ingredients, using only ingredients that meet our stringent standards. Certain ingredients are never used. Neways' Personal Care products are free of harmful ingredients, including phthalates, DEA, TEA, sodium laurel sulfate, and talc. All of the nutritional products in our Health and Wellness category are systematically tested for heavy metals, microbes, and pesticides.

Throughout the product development process, Neways relies on input from a group of scientists worldwide to ensure that each of our product formulas are considered not only safe but also efficacious in the eyes of the scientific community. We have formalized these relationships with the creation of a Scientific Advisory Board. The Scientific Advisory Board includes renowned researchers and academics who provide Neways with insight and counsel on your behalf and with your health in mind.

Since our humble beginnings 25 years ago, Neways has strived to provide our customers with the safest, most effective consumer products in the world. Today, our products deliver on this promise better than ever before. As Neways has grown, we have cultivated advanced manufacturing practices and incorporated the latest technologies into our operations such as Max Flash Technology for our liquid nutritional products. All our products undergo rigorous testing in every phase of development, from research and development to quality control.

Neways' commitment to safety and effectiveness is reflected in every one of our products, and each was designed with your well-being as our first priority.

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ page
    ProductFAQ

Q: How do you determine the safety of potential ingredients in Neways products?

A: The use of safe ingredients is the premise on which Neways International is based. We do not take this important obligation lightly. Our scientists are continually evaluating the ingredients we currently use and determining the safest choices.

Issues that can be looked at scientifically to determine safety include the following: 1) acute toxicity at high doses in animals, 2) chronic toxicity at high doses in animals, 3) acute toxicity at normal doses in humans, 4) chronic toxicity at normal doses in humans, 5) contact irritation of skin and mucous membranes, 6) allergic reactions, 7) mutagenic potential in animals, 8) carcinogenic potential in animals, 9) embryo-toxicity in animals, and 10) metabolic products and excretion.

To obtain all this information literally takes years. Neways' Research and Development Department continually compares new possibilities with older proven ingredients. As research helps reduce controversy, Neways changes ingredients or justifies the uses of older ingredients, as the facts dictate.
    Click Here!
    Man o man! what a bunch of HYPE that is, huh tommyboy!?ing1:

So, ...Neways has been in business for 25 years, you've never heard of them before (so much for that "saturation theory", huh!?), and they're selling "snake oil" because of what's not found in their products!?...is that about right?

Could you give us an example of their "bogus claims"?!

Try putting your hammer down for one second...rofl

To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.

~ Abraham Maslow
    I think you're just miffed & embarrassed that you've never heard of them in all those years...it being such a horrible "scam" n all!:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Hard to prove claims?! Where? Show us...please.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Man o man! what a bunch of HYPE that is, huh tommyboy!?ing1:

So, ...Neways has been in business for 25 years, you've never heard of them before (so much for that "saturation theory", huh!?), and they're selling "snake oil" because of what's not found in their products!?...is that about right?

Could you give us an example of their "bogus claims"?!

Try putting your hammer down for one second...rofl

I think you're just miffed & embarrassed that you've never heard of them in all those years...it being such a horrible "scam" n all!:judges:
    Doesn't appear to be totally clean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neways

In 1993 Neways was forced to recall a weight loss product as it was found to contain a dose at medical levels of the prescription diuretic furosemide.

In 2004 Neways was convicted on criminal charges relating to the distribution of a pharmaceutical product containing human growth hormone, which is illegal to distribute without a prescription.

In 2005, the founders Thomas and Leslie Mower were convicted of tax fraud for concealing over four million US dollars of revenue. They also presented false loan documents and lied to an IRS special agent. In 2006, Thomas was sentenced to 33 months in prison to be followed by 3 years supervised release and ordered to pay a $75,000 fine in addition to paying prosecution costs. Leslie was sentenced to 27 months in prison to be followed by 3 years supervised release and ordered to pay a $60,000 fine

In 2008, Neways Japan Ltd. was forced to suspend signup of new distributors by the Japanese government during a three-month period (February 21 to May 20) for deceptive conduct occurring in 2006, after distributors lied about competitors products, claiming they would cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post

I didn't see any "bogus claims" from Neways though...?!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Ya right, I am miffed that I haven't heard of yet another snake oil sales place. Just like Herbalife they were selling weight loss products based on diuretics. So much for them caring about the customers right?

I think you are just miffed because your're such a mental midget.

Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post

Exactly, growth hormones and diuretics. These guys care so much about the customer. Oh and please ignore the tax fraud conviction.

What kind of clown would sign up for this company?

Exactly, growth hormones and diuretics. These guys care so much about the customer. Oh and please ignore the tax fraud conviction.

What kind of clown would sign up for this company?
    Where are all of those hard to prove "bogus" claims?! As far as I can tell, you're the one making them, about Neways?!

Where are all of these bogus claims from Neways you made reference to?

Just askin...
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Where are all of those hard to prove "bogus" claims?! As far as I can tell, you're the one making them, about Neways?!

Where are all of these bogus claims from Neways you made reference to?

Just askin...
    Where did I say there were "all of these bogus claims"? A link will do.

But no comment from you about the crooks who cheat on taxes or put harmful drugs in a product? Figures, you are so blind to the facts. It's MLM it must be good.

Watch out for the news soon....25 year old company collapses because Tom said it was bad.

Watch out for the news soon....25 year old company collapses because Tom said it was bad.
    Again you should learn to read. I asked if it was bogus, I said it appears like the sites with bogus claims.

You and cletus are so easy. Not a peep from the dufus twins about the illegal use of dangerous drugs in the products and other criminal activity.

Good company, good products, first class compensation plan.

Good company, good products, first class compensation plan.

A few questions.

Was this the good company that illegally put harmful drugs in products?
    Were these products good, diet products that were based on diuretics?
    Was this the same plan that was based on tax cheats?
    Do you even care that the company set out to harm the public?
    Is MLM just so magic to you that drugging the customer is fine as long as you get paid?