+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ???$15,000 a month just mail 2 letters???

I clicked this post thinking it would be another check scam ... apparently not.
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteKamikaze View Post
    I actually got the "Unitor" letter in the mail yesterday. I always get stuff like this in the mail, and always check into them, but they're scams. I mean really? Mail two letters and make $15,000.00 in one month, I laughed when I read it. It was also a "Jet-Letter" with no return address.

The address on my "payment envelope" is 1970 Oakcrest Ave, Suite 118, Roseville, MN 55113.

May see what else I can find out about them :)

Awful lot of businesses listed for that one suite, aren't there?
    I used the phone number and found a supposed "notary" and accounting service. Hmm. I don't think so.

I got a letter from Unitor at 1970 Oakcrest Ave
    Suite 118 Saint Paul MN 55113
    I used his reply envelope but instead of sending him $25 I put a note in there that said
    "why don't you get a job instead of trying to
    steal from me"

That is the reply I send to all mail and internet
    scams yb:

Quote Originally Posted by The Daredevil View Post
    I just received one of these from a 'Jane & Charles McCarthy' under the company heading of 'A.C.I. West Division Headquarters' based in San Francisco :judges:
    THEY SHOULD LOCKKKKKKKKKKKKK ALL THEM SKUMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAGS UP CAUSE THEY NEED TO GET OFF THERE LAZY ASS AN GET A REAL JOBBBBBBBB INSTEAD OF STEALING FROM POOR PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by starlighter View Post
    Has anyone else received (or responded ) to this ad?
    I've received it from 2 different people/companies...this one is B&G Publishing in Clifton Park, NY.
    Instructions are to mail one letter (which they will provide) to "Business A".
    Then they will send back to me a very specific type of information. Put the material that ....blah blah....add some blah blah,,, and then mail that to "Business B".

Has anyone tried this before? Does anyone know what this business is?

Curious,
    Starlighter
    YES I ALSO GOT ONE OF THESE LETTERS BUT I WAS STUPID ENOUGH I SENT IN THE 25.00 BUT I PROMISE U IF I DO NOT HEAR NOTING REAL SOON NOW I AM FIXING TO FILE A LAW SUITE AGAIST THEM CAUSE THERE IS A AN EXCLUSIVE NO RISK 5 YEAR /5000 GUARANTEE WITH MINE AN I PROMISE U THAT WILL STAND UP IN COURT IN TEXAS:zx11pissed:::judges::spin2::

WorldWay5000@gmail.com Guest

On Tuesday, May 8th, 2018, I put a letter in the mail with a $30 money order made out to Vanderbilt Enterprises, 14607 Felton Court,(suite 116), Apple Valley, MN 55124. I had been receiving this program for 2 years. I finally decided to send for it. Yesterday, May 21, I received a letter in the mail from this company. There was a short note that said: Dear Friend, unfortunately this program is no longer available due to circumstances beyond our control. Enclosed was my $30 money order, un-cashed. I was a little disappointed. Now you may think I am a little na´ve. I have always been a "dreamer"; but you see, I just turned 78. Just celebrated 51 years of marriage, only by the grace of GOD. Have 5 children (3 are in Heaven) 6 grandchildren. We have been on S.S. for the past 15 years. The LORD has called us to a ministry Of Prayer & Healing. The LORD is allowing us to support 5 ministries each month that feed the hungry, drill water wells and preach the Gospel to the poor. The LORD is preparing me to go "Home" soon. I have started several companies in the last 50 years. some were only partially successful. Have been involved in several multi-Million dollar deals ...etc. And yes, I still attend seminars, and send for stuff in the mail. I don't think Paul Vanderbilt was to trying to "scam" anyone. I know several other programs that are similar that are legitimate and work. But they are more expensive. $1,000 or more. They do consulting for businesses. I think this program is similar; but I could be wrong. None of his will matter once we cross over to the other side. All that will matter is what we did for the LORD. GOD is not dead. Jesus is Alive! And He Loves you more than you will ever be able to understand. He died for us; shed His precious Blood for us. had to take upon His Shoulders the whole massed sin of the human race; became an Ugly thing. So ugly GOD the Father had to turn His Face away from His Beautiful Son for the first time in all Eternity. Had to go down to the depths of Hell to be tortured, tormented. GOD the Father had to break His Own Heart; and punish His Innocent Son for our sin. (Please read "Destined for the Throne" by Paul Billheimer) When His Wrath was satisfied, He raised Him up to sit at His Right Hand. There is a Man sitting on the right side Throne of GOD, representing us before the Father and the courts of Heaven Who has paid for all of our sin; past, present and future. Have you received Him as Your LORD and Savior? If not, please do that ASAP. "For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of GOD." Rom:3:23
    "That if you confess with your mouth "Jesus is LORD", and you believe GOD the Father raised Him from the dead you will be saved. For it is with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation. Rom: 10:9,10. If you would like us to pray for you, please send request to our e-mail address. WorldWay5000@gmail.com Justin

On Tuesday, May 8th, 2018, I sent a $30 money order to Vanderbilt Enterprises for their program. On Monday, may 21, 2018, I received a letter in the mail from that company saying: Dear Friend, Unfortunately this program is no longer available due to circumstances beyond our control. Enclosed was my un-cashed money order. I was a little disappointed. I had been receiving their mail for 2 years. I finally decided to send for the program. You may think I am a little na´ve; I have always been a "dreamer". In the past 50 years, I have started several businesses. Some were partially successful; some not so. I just turned 78. Wife and I have been married 51 years, only by the Grace of GOD. We have 5 beautiful children. (3 are in Heaven). We have 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs & 2 cats. And yes, I still go to the seminars; belong to several R.E. groups. And I still send for stuff in the mail. We have been on S.S. for over 12 years now trying to get all the bills paid on time each month. But the LORD has allowed us to support 5 ministries each month that are feeding the hungry and poor, drilling water wells, saving children from "trafficking" and preaching the Gospel. The LORD is preparing me to go "Home". Once we cross over to the other side, the only things that will matter are the things we did for Him. GOD is not dead; Jesus is Alive! And when He went to the Cross, He paid for all of our Sin, past, present & future. He cried out "my GOD, my GOD, why hast thou forsaken Me?" For the first time in all Eternity, GOD the Father had to turn His Face away from His Beautiful Son; He had to take upon His Shoulders the whole massed Sin of the Human Race; He became an Ugly thing; so Ugly, GOD the Father had to turn His Face away. Then our LORD had to go down to the depths of Hell and be tortured. Then GOD the Father had to punish His Innocent Son for our sin. He had to "tear out His broken Heart to pour out His Wrath upon His Innocent Son. Only GOD the Father and GOD the Son know the Extreme Pain and suffering that He went through for us. When His Wrath was satisfied, He raised Him up and seated Him at His Right Hand. There is a Man, GOD Incarnate sitting at the Right hand of GOD the Father who is our Attorney, representing us before GOD the Father and the Supreme Court of Heaven. Who has all Power in Heaven and Earth. GOD Loves us and wants to have a Love Relationship with us. The Word of GOD tells us that: "all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of GOD." Rom: 3:23. All our sin is paid for; but we must receive the "free" Gift of Salvation by first confessing our sin and acknowledging our need of a Savior. Then ask Him to come into our heart to be our LORD and Savior. If you are sincere, you will be "Saved'. that if you confess with your mouth "Jesus is LORD", and you believe in your heart that GOD the Father has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Rom: 10:9. for with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation. Rom: 10:10. For by Grace you have been saved through Faith, and that not of yourselves; it the Gift of GOD. Ephesians: 2:8. The LORD has called us to a ministry of Prayer and Healing. If you would like us to pray for you, please contact our e-mail: WorldWay5000@gmail.com I don't think Paul Vanderbilt was trying to "scam" people. In fact I think I know what this program is about. There are a couple of other programs I know about that do consulting work for businesses. But they are about $1,000 buy in. May the LORD Bless and Guide you this year. In Jesus' Name. Please get into the Word of GOD and Please read the book: "Destined for the Throne" by Paul Billheimer. Justin

15,000 a month just mail 2 letters