+ Reply to Thread

I Love Obamacare

I love the idea of Obamacare. I hope it survives the horrible attacks and people can be healthy. Having friends battle cancer and lose their homes really affects alot of people. The best thing is the "Pre existing condition" that health insurance companies have scammed people throughout history. :zx11pissed:

Re: I Love Obamacare

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I love the idea of Obamacare. I hope it survives the horrible attacks and people can be healthy. Having friends battle cancer and lose their homes really affects alot of people. The best thing is the "Pre existing condition" that health insurance companies have scammed people throughout history. :zx11pissed:
    This just is not all that simple.

One thing to note.

Poor people had been getting care at teaching hospitals, clinics set up for the poor etc and if they didn't have the money to pay the bills of an expensive stay at a teaching hospital the tax payer picked up the expense. All the person owing the bill had to say to the bill collector was they couldn't afford to pay the bill and they were off of the hook. That's the way it was in my state anyway.

With Obama Care once again the poor are getting off of the hook of paying the high cost of health care while the wealthier person will pay their bills.

Obama Care is long and involved to understand and most do not know what the heck is going on.
    Even the politicians who wanted this health care do not understand it nor do they know how this will all turn out.

Can't even believe the healthcare website is totally messed up, just sad.
    Last edited by Tulip; 10-31-2013 at 07:39 AM.