+ Reply to Thread

Ralph Innichina Sanders / Sean Sanders / Sean Black

I received this email and thought I would share it about Ralph Innichina Sanders, aka Sean Sanders, aka Sean Black

Ralph Innichina Sanders aka’s Sean Sanders Sean Black is an ex con and career criminal arrested by Stanford University Detective Tim Ferecceri convicted twice for thief forgery, burglary, Identity thief, battery other financial crimes. He served 15 years with California Department of Corrections at San Quentin and Cochran State Prisons. In addition he was rearrested and convicted in Sacramento Superior Court case numbers 95M07479 on June 16, 2006 for two counts of the California Penal Code Sec. PC 496(A) Possession of known stolen property over $400 and V C Section 10851, Thefts forgery, Identity Thief and unlawful taking or driving of a vehicle. Mr. Sanders and his wife Lauren are career free-loaders and scam artists. There are a trail of victims and creditors the pair has scammed and defrauded by providing false and misleading information on credit applications to obtain car loans and credit cards.

Ralph Sanders targets, defrauds, con gullible women, other citizens, and businesses under false pretenses thru-out northern California. His main cities of operation are Folsom, Roseville, Sacramento, Oakland San Francisco, San Jose and other bay area cities.
    This imposter frequently masquerades’ as pro- NBA player for the Sacramento Kings and The Golden State Warriors or some times he claimed to be on contract with a basket ball teams in Europe and South America which is false. He usually walks from business to business asking for donations or some times pan-handle pedestrians into giving him $20.00 on behalf of trouble youths by presenting these phony business cards.

The ex convict con artist driving the following vehicles: 2006 black AMG convertible Mercedes Benz License plate #5MMD568 and 2014 Silver Mercedes 550 License plate #6GJX502: while running cons on hardworking people.
    Hope this helps some people

George semeil wont stop harrassing ralph sanders. The fbi is finally investigating him for the 4 years of cyberbuylling blogs !!

#72*REBUTTAL Owner of company on Ripoff.com
    George has created all these blogs over the years of cyberbuylling. Its very sad; but we are praying that he gets serious mental help. The community needs to be aware of this man's actions and mental issues. He is very dangerous and can snap at any moment!!! Please Read and ignore the ABOVE ARTICLE HE WROTE 3 YEARS AGO. JUST LOOK WHAT HE POSTED ON OTHER SITES HE HAS CREATED. THE FBI IS NOW INVESTIGATING HIM. HE CHANGED HIS MIDDLE NAME TO HIS LAST NAME AND TRIED TO START OVER IN THE COMMUNITY OF SERRANO.....A GATED COMMUNITY IN EL DORADO HILLS. THERE WILL START TO BE MORE BLOGS TO TRY AND COVER HIS TRACKS BECAUSE HE IS NOW GETTING PARONOYED AND NOW HAS CAMERAS AROUND HIS HOUSE AND INSIDE HIS HOUSE. TAKE THIS SERIOUS AND HELP ME STOP THIS MAN FROM DESTROYING OTHERS. GO TO MY WEBSITE :
    HALFTIMEHUSTLER.COM!!! (916) 262-4556 ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL RALPH SANDERS! GOD BLESS ......

RALPH SANDERS WILL FIND OUT THAT GEORGE F SEMEIL WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ALL THE PEOPLE HE HAS HURT FINANCIALLY BY POSTING BOGUS AND FRAUDULENT INFORMATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES TO DESTROY THEM

AUTHOR: The Community of El Dorado Hills, Ca. - ()

SUBMITTED: 2/19/2016

George F Semeil-

We are praying that you will see the light and stop hurting people that are living their lives. It seems that you are very vendictive and like to see peoples lives destroyed.

Tell me something, why would you get involved on this site making many alias rebuttals spending many hours daily writing on how to destroy and sabotage a family and their friends and most of all their image?

Please tell us what makes you create different rip-off sites on people like Ralph Sanders, he seems very famous after reading all the positive blogs and interesting things you seem to make up about him. To be honest, this whole Rip-Off site would make a good movie. Don't be surprised if you are starting to make him a very rich man. And most of all, I heard that he is almost done completing a great book on internet bullying. Stay tuned....George Semeil. *Please respond.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *

Talk about being illiterate, your latest posting on your Rip-Off report has all kinds of grammatical errors and cuban nuances that truly gives away your identity.*

Keep talking man.*We will continue to pray for you and your sickness. Its understandable why you are the way you are. I want you to know that everything is being documented. I'm sorry that you are a very bitter and angry older gentleman that feels the need to attack the Sanders family. There is a pattern showing your sickness with others you have harmed as well. In the upcoming months, I hope God has reached your conscientious to repent and turn from your evilness.

I'm writing on behalf of my friend, Ralph Sanders who does not want to slander you but would like you to stop harassing him and his family. What you are doing shows continued evidence it's you. I downloaded what Ralph has politely stated below and believe every word of it. *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my book Halftime Hustler was released all hell has broken loose. I was aware that I would face challenges due to the fact that I so openly shared so many personal things about my past and time in prison but nothing prepared me for what actually ensued. *

Within weeks, negative postings onRipoff.com started appearing. From there it has spiraled to include others such as Topix forum, Cheatersville.com, scam alerts in my residential community, and probably a host of others I am not yet aware of. *I did not understand at first what triggered this but after months of careful investigation with the help of acquaintances; I uncovered some interesting but devastating findings. *Namely, the originating author of these gossip sites is really just one person, my neighbor George F Semeil.

All of the sites are seemingly from a host of people (both male and female) whose locations vary all over the country but the reality is*that it's George Semeil posing as these various people to make it seem like there is multitude of people that I have supposedly scammed.

While this is alarming, what is even more alarming is that he has not only been masquerading as miscellaneous people but that his given name, George S. Francis is not actually his name! *His full true name is George Francis Semeil! *

It's understandable why he does not want to go by his real name because when you look up George F. Semeil you will discover that he himself has many skeletons in his closet after finder out that he was in a mental hospital prison for murder.

For proof google George F Semeil v. O’ Connor, 988 F.2d 121 (9th*Cir. 02/22/1993).

Semeil v. O'Connor, 988 F.2d 121 (9th Cir. 02/22/1993)

[1] *UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT

[2] *No. 91-55064

[3] *1993.C09.44877

[4] **fn* submitted: February 22, 1993.

[5] *GEORGE F. SEMEIL, PLAINTIFF-APPELLANT, v.
MICHAEL O'CONNOR; ET AL., DEFENDANTS-APPELLEES.

[6] *Appeal from the United States District Court for the Central District of California. D.C. No. CV-89-1227-RB. Robert C. Bonner, District Judge, Presiding

[7] *Before: Goodwin, Schroeder and Canby, Circuit Judges.

[8] *MEMORANDUM

[9] *George F. Semeil appeals pro se the district court's order granting defendants' motion to dismiss his 42 U.S.C. 1983 action for failure to serve process within 120 days of filing the complaint or, in the alternative, for failure to prosecute. We have jurisdiction pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1291. We dismiss in part and affirm in part.

[10] *Semeil brought this section 1983 action seeking injunctive relief and monetary damages against several employees of Atascadero State Hospital ("Atascadero").*fn1 Liberally construed, see Haines v. Kerner, 404 U.S. 519, 520-21 (1971) (per curiam), Semeil's amended complaint alleges that defendants retaliated against him for filing a complaint and that being housed with inmates who are known to be infected with HIV poses an unreasonable risk of harm to his health.*fn2 Defendants moved to quash service or dismiss the complaint for failure to serve the complaint within 120 days after its filing or, in the alternative, to dismiss the action for failure to prosecute. The district court granted defendants' unopposed motion and dismissed the action without leave to amend.

Patient Population:

All patients at DSH - Atascadero are male, have a mental disability, and pose a threat to others or themselves. The majority are remanded for treatment by the superior courts of the counties of California or by the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation pursuant to various sections of the California Penal Code and the Welfare and Institutions Code. Individuals are admitted from state prisons, county jails, or are transferred from other state hospitals. The hospital does not accept voluntary admissions.

The majority of the patient population consists of:

Mentally Ill InmatesMentally Disordered OffendersPatients who have been found Incompetent to Stand TrialPatients who have been found Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity

Ironically, as he is busy slandering me and putting down the fact that I served time in my past (even though I openly admit this in my book) he himself served time himself! *Not in an ordinary prison though; his time was served in Atascadero State Prison (google: http://dsh.ca.gov/atascadero/) for some info on this. *In a nutshell though, the patient population consists of males who "have a mental disability, and pose a threat to others or themselves." *The majority of the patient population consists of: mentally ill inmates, mentally disordered offenders, patients who have been found incompetent to stand trial, and patients who have been found not guilty by reason of insanity." *

This made it a little clearer as to why George was spending endless hours locked up in house writing blog after blog on me. *At first his posts mainly focused on how I had a past as a con artist and how I am still conning today. *He accuses me of scamming those in my community in the name of the non-profit organization for juveniles at risk that I have worked for drama free for over 4 years prior to George. He also makes up many stories under different aliases, namely women, which I am conning and manipulating for my advantage.

I initially responded to these posts in self-defense but later realized that the more I responded, the more George Semeil wrote. He then expanded his attacks to now include my family and friends, causing undo stress to anyone associated with me. *He has called associates of mine, refusing to give his name or number, and asked about me. He poses as a police officer over the internet and telephone trying to find more bogus information about me to add to his make believe fixation on why he is trying to destroy my image. *

If they did not,*hence the fact that George has mental issues. *First of all, he is rarely seen in public according to his neighbors. *When he is out, it's early in the morning where he will walk the neighborhood carrying a large stick (paranoia???) *His "wife" (who turns out to be a relative) is NEVER seen out (control issues???). *All his defamatory comments about my living high and driving nice cars stems from jealousy since he owns no property himself (living off others as he accuses me of doing!!!) and on top of that, the home that he so proudly acts like he owns does not even have his name on but rather Concetta Manzano’s name, the lady he claims that is his wife, which I doubt after investigation and is currently in foreclosure.

He demonstrates many of the characteristics of not only paranoia but also OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) in which a person fixates on a particular task (or person in this case). *He is also a habitual liar. He actually went as far as filing a restraining order on me for supposedly forcing my way into his home and threatening his families life and then later, second time in court, he filled again and over the month I found out his true identity. Later he became aware of this before the upcoming court date and asked the judge to dismiss the restraining order hearing because he was afraid I was going to expose who he really was. This is all a game to George as part of his sick behavior.

Not surprisingly, there was no police report made on the day of this alleged incident and also he did not file the restraining order, his "wife", Concetta Manzano did. *His restraining order was denied and on the day of our court appearance re: it, he actually lied under oath about his name being George S. Francis and his "wife" pretended she spoke very little English (his excuse as to why he filled out the paperwork for her on the restraining order). That's peculiar as we had many a conversation on her couch a year and half ago when this "nice little old couple" watched my then 18 month old daughter for a few months. *I should have known then what kind of a man I was dealing with when one month we were an hour late picking up my daughter and he called me up and cussed me out claiming I was disrespecting his "wife" and going on a tirade for many minutes. *

I knew something was wrong with this man once he snapped for me being late.

We parted ways for over a year and a half and it wasn't until October of 2012 when my book was released that I heard from him again, only this time via the internet where he has even called me the "N' word (albeit though through the*fictitious name of Helen out of Los Angeles that he created his first Rip-off site on me to slander and sabotage my book and name. I started also getting personal attacks from my E-mail telling me to get out of El Dorado Hills and "RUN WHILE YOU CAN YOU B******" This man is sick and need some help before he harms more people that are not aware of his mental issues and attempted murder. *He will attack and seem like he is someone else that is believable in his storytelling...He is the real Sociopath.

In conclusion, this posting will sure to ignite more hatred and slander from George but reader beware. *Know that this is not real and is simply a twisted "game" this man is playing with me. *If you want to know more about me, please visit the many positive sites on me and my book; of course you will need to scroll down past the Ripoff.com reports and Topix forms and scam alerts!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Semeil- You would be surprised who I am and that I live very close to you. Just to let you know, many of us (several are listed below) are teaming up against you to shut you and your fingers down. Oh, and just to let you know, the detectives are very aware of your recent rebuttal concerning Ralph's dog in your neighbor’s garage. I can't believe you are putting your roommate Concetta (I believe her name is) in a situation where she will also be held accountable to answer in court. (THIS WAS A OLD REPLY ) NEXT REBUTTAL IS A UP DATE ON THIS MAN'S CYBERBUYLLING. READ IT !!!! THESE ARE SOME OF THE PEOPLE HE HAS DESTROYED THERE IMAGE AND FINANCIALLY HAVE THEM STRUGGLE. LETS PRAY FOR THIS MAN AND NOT BE VINDICTIVE OR WISH HARM ON HIM. LETS PRSY FOR HIM TO GET HELP!!

Ralph Sanders Being Attacked:*http://www.scamexposure.com/scam-rep...r-c164497.html

Ralph Sanders- Halftime Hustler Broadcast:*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3B1C3Rai0g

Author Casey Jones Topix:*http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sant...RVKDQC1ASMGQJT

Paul Remington-Maximus, Inc.: *http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maximu...irginia-719396

Michele Anaya-Maximus, Inc.:*http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maximu...ifornia-824126

Erin Ladang:*http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-erin-...ripoff-1016291

George Denied in Lawsuit Against Maximus, Inc:*http://lawzilla.com/blog/george-semeil-vs-maximus-inc/

Report Attachments:

Respond to this report!

Judith richey has turned on mr.semeil and now he is trying to hid his cyberbuylling by writting confused blogs that he does best!!! There is a god

his?

#4*REBUTTAL Owner of company

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!!

AUTHOR: Community of El Dorado Hills - (USA)

SUBMITTED: Tuesday, February 16, 2016

* #1*REBUTTAL Owner of company ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! AUTHOR: Kim - (USA) SUBMITTED: Monday, February 15, 2016 * ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! NIGHBORS WATCH THE CD ON YOUR NIGHBOR! AUTHOR: the community of El Dorado Hills - (USA) SUBMITTED: MONDAY , February 15, 2016 * *KIM ~ we've met. *I know you think your neighborhood is safer and happier without Ralph Sanders. *I'm sure it is. *That's great for you, and I'm happy for you. *However, even though Ralph has left your neighborhood, your sick neighbor George has continued to harass him, and brutally harass me. This is what I just wrote in response to yet ANOTHER attack on me by George. This "Hypocrisy at Play" was again written by Mr. George Semeil. *I am aware of his grammar errors and his style of writing - and I know this because I have emails in the past from George Semeil where he asked me to correct his grammar before posting rebuttals, since Spanish is his first language and English his second language. *He wanted the rebuttals to appear as though they were written from someone else, because his style of writing was so easily identified. *He confuses past and present tenses such as the sentence which begins "So she cook up a bunch of lies..." I have not cooked up any lies. *I worked for Mr. Semeil in his vendetta against Ralph Sanders, and I did so under the mistaken impression that George was ex-CIA Agent. *He showed me fake credentials when I stayed at his home, and he frequently boasted of "strolling the halls of Langley". *He described his "under cover" work at a firm called Maximus, where he lied by stating that he was fired because he was a whistle-blower to the mountains of fraud on Maximus' part. * In fact that was not the case at all, Mr. Semeil was fired because of his constant harassment of other employees. *Interestingly, there is a RipOff report written on Maximus with one of George's trademark "fake" names - Jackie. *The reader can draw it's own conclusions about the validity of that report. Maximus employees who complained about Mr. Semeil are: *Michele Anaya, Bridgett Robinson, Ernestine Holmes, Crystal Cantu, Cecelia Galindo, Daniel Peroza and Donis Lopez. *Mr. Semeil's rant against these employees contain his trademark accusations similar to the items he has posted about me, such as "sleeping with almost every male worker", "loaded with excessive relationship baggage", "small time drug dealer" and "corrupt, lazy and master snitch." Mr. Semeil also posted three false and very damaging reports on me, Judith Richey, on RipOff report in an attempt to enrage me and encourage me to keep assisting him with his strange fixation on a former neighbor of his, Ralph Sanders. *He told me that he had the IP addresses that proved that Mr. Sanders wrote those posts, which he does not have. *I continually asked him for those IP addresses, and he was unable to provide them. * I later enlisted the help of Robert Leach, DA Investigator for *El Dorado County in order to secure these IP addresses. *My business "Judith Richey Photography" was so damaged by these statements that I was forced to shut it, my LinkedIn and my facebook pages down permanently. It was only after Mr. Semeil gave me false and very damaging information about my second lawsuit against Ralph Sanders, and only after I was reprimanded sternly by the US Bankruptcy Court judge, that I began to question the legitimacy of Mr. Semeil's advice. *I faced $13,000 in fines and attorney's fees because of my lawsuit against Ralph Sanders, which Mr. Semeil pushed and bullied me into filing. *Ralph Sanders graciously forgave those debts incurred by him while using a California lawyer Kristi Hernandez, who he hired in order to protect himself against what I had filed. *These are facts that can be verified by the reader. *Note that I use actual names, verifiable information and my actual name when filing this rebuttal. *Mr. Semeil continues to hide behind ficticious names to do his damage, never actually reporting as himself, and never presenting any facts or proof of his crazy postings. After this close call with the US Bankruptcy Court, I cut all ties with George Semeil. *It is true that I, at that time, stated that I no longer had the desire to attack Ralph Sanders. * I also no longer had the desire to communicate at all with Mr. Semeil, who was a destructive and hateful man, dishing out false information and using threats and intimidation to accomplish what he wanted. *Days after I cut ties with George Semeil, I received a death threat from a New Jersey phone number, where a man read me a long diatribe about my "white trash" behavior and the promise that I would pay for what I had done to George's partner Concetta Manzano." *The man went on and on, and I finally hung up on him. As a side note, both my fiance and I absolutely adore Concetta. *We have never disrespected her, nor will we ever disrespect her. *She is welcome in our home and in our lives for however she would like to stay. The next day, my fiance and I went to the local chapter of the FBI because we were concerned about the death threat. *We provided the FBI with the phone number of the caller. *We dealt with an agent, Marilyn Sheffield (another name that can be verified), who pulled a large file on Mr. Semeil and verified that he had been a patient in a mental hospital called "Atascadero" and that he had attempted to shoot his first wife while high on PCP. *Again, this can be verified by researching Semeil vs. O'Connor, 988 F.2d 121 (9th Cir. 02/22/1993). *Again, I am using facts and correct names, and verifiable information. * During the course of my correspondence with him, Mr. Semeil posted on RipOff (on January 20, 2015) a confidential email regarding a young woman Lana who had loaned Mr. Sanders money. *I know that it was Mr. Semeil that posted it, because I have an email showing that I had forwarded this to Mr. Semeil, while stressing that Lana had given this to me to keep confidentially. *I broke my word to her, and immediately this confidential email was posted on RipOff under the ficticious name "J Baraga". *I am ashamed that I broke Lana's confientiality request that she made to me. *But there is only one person I sent that letter to, and that was George Semeil. *Thankfully, RipOff Redacted Lana's email address, so as to make this information unavailable to her family. *She later testified on the stand in front of Judge Vicki Ashworth (another verifiable name) that Ralph had not molested her sexually. *Because of this, and because Ralph Sanders continues to repay the debt he owes Lana, there is no case for Robert Leach (DA Investigator) to pursue. * This is not a sign of Mr. Leach's incompetence, as has been hinted at, it is simply that there is no case to pursue. * Because I have cut ties with Mr. Semeil, on Friday January 29, 2016 a report suddenly surfaced from "Nan" - a person I do not know and suspect is again Mr. Semeil hiding behind a fake name - with yet another set of up cooked up lies about me personally. *It even included my picture, which was lifted from my fiance's facebook page. * If any of these allegations are true, I would like names of the persons I have allegedly attempted to extort money from. *Note that no real names exist in this January 29 diatribe. *Note that it is vague "ex-employers", "ex-landlords" and "ex-boyfriends." *Interestingly, Mr. Semeil mentions himself as the mental patient that I allegedly attempted to "extort monies from", while providing no proof. *In a crazy twist of facts, Mr. Semeil himself sent me a threatening letter on January 9, 2016 demanding approximately $1,100 in funds from me for "loans" that do not exist. *He states that he had made multiple attempts to demand this money from me, when in fact no such multiple attempts exist. *There is no record of any loan documents from Mr. Semeil, this letter is pure extortion and revenge for my refusal to participate in any further schemes on his part to send Mr. Sanders back to jail. *A copy of his threat is included for the reader's benefit. * Sadly for Mr. Semeil, the only thing his latest threat exposes is that he was so eager to take Ralph Sanders down that he offered to pay the process server in California because I refused to spend a dime of my own money persecuting another person. *Note Mr. Semeil's trademark spelling errors such as "Injection (should be Injunction) Against Harassment" and "money loan (should have been "money loaned") to you" *It also admits that he was so deeply involved in the US Bankruptcy Court case against Mr. Sanders that he actually paid a paralegal to draft pleadings for me, pleadings I did not use. My purpose in writing this rebuttal is to ask Mr. Semeil to stop posting lies about people who will not cooperate with his vendetta against Ralph Sanders. * Currently I am on the list of persons who will not cooperate, so Mr. Semeil has begun to attack me. * George, this is a request on my part for you to stop spending your time writing things that damage people's lives. *You have destroyed my photography business. *Now you want to sue me. *You have made up lies about Ralph Sanders that you can not back up with facts and names of actual victims. *Why do you care about me so much that you need to lash out at me? *Why do you care where Ralph works or lives? *Let people get on with their lives, and let the police and investigators handle any injustices, which they are equipped to do, without your involvement. *Work in your beautiful garden. *Volunteer in your community. *Live out your days with peace. *Learn to meditate to channel your hatred into love and compassion.* * But please stop the vendetta against people who just want peace and goodness in their lives. *I am one of those persons. *I have moved on, I have forgiven the injustices, I live a happy and productive life, I love my children and my partner and I have no wish to hurt you. *I just want you to leave me alone. *Please. * The past is the past. *The future can be whatever you choose it to be. *I choose love. *I am asking you to do the same. *Practice love, it's such a rewarding and peaceful choice :)* Judith You've never wanted to talk to me about what's really going on inside George's house, and I really don't care if you don't want to talk to me now either. *Ralph wanted me to forward this to you, I did it out of courtesy to him. *The truth is, after a death threat I received, I visited the FBI in Phoenix, and found that George did spend 10+ years in a mental hospital for shooting his ex-wife. *Do whatever you want with that information, and the information I obtained from the DA Investigator that it was NOT Ralph who wrote the RipOff reports on me. *It was George. I don't care if I never hear from you again, in fact don't even bother to respond. *You've got your life, I've got mine, I've moved on...but George refuses to. *Now he's suing me, dragging me AGAIN through the court system for monies he imagines I owe him. *He's sick and certifiably insane, but he's your neighbor, not mine.* Good luck in the future. Judith Respond to this report! * Respond to this report? Respond to this report! * Respond to this report! *

Respond to this report!

*What's this?

#5*REBUTTAL Owner of company

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT*

George semeil wont stop harrassing ralph sanders. The fbi is finally investigating him for the 4 years of cyberbuylling blogs !!

#61*Consumer Comment / Ripoff.com article posted here to see George's work of deception!!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!!
    These where written 3 years ago!
    He still continue to write my publisher and attack anything my life is involved with.....I finally wanted to post articles of this monster and his cyberbuylling attacks. You want a book to read on this story call me. (916) 262-4556 .
    MR SEMEIL HARASSING FIDELIS OWNER IN FOLSOM TO TRY TO GET INFO ON MR SANDERS AND WANTED TO TAKE HIM TO LUNCH. HARASSING KEN FROM FAIRFIELD FUNERAL HOME HAVING HIM SEND FALSE INFO TO THE SANDERS FAMILY

AUTHOR: The Community of El Dorado Hills, Ca. - ()

SUBMITTED: Friday, July 11, 2014

George, we will continue to watch everything you try and do to destroy the Sanders family and Maximus Inc. employees. They are not putting up with your mental issues any longer and are in the process of raising $$ from those who are very aware of your attacks. You will be shocked who is helping them. We have the full written story from Ken from the Fairfield Funeral Home showing your threats on the Sanders Family. Your continued attacks are getting very noticeable. Keep it up and no Jeff Garcia the owner of Fidelis in Folsom will not go to lunch with you as he is very aware of who George Semeil really is and knows no one stole your identity. We pray for you*this Sunday. Also Shane and Rachel will be pulled in court to explain their part in your sickness at no choice of their own.

We still are praying that your rebuttals will stop now that Ralph Sanders has moved peacefully to get away from you and the year and nine months of internet bullying. You still continue to make stories and write slanderous hateful vindictiveness things on the internet. Sooner or later on God's time, you will be very exposed and He will stop you, not Ralph. Ralph will not look at this site or write on this site to entertain your fixation on his future success. *

He will simply continue to pray that you will STOP once and for all.

Isaiah 57:14- No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.

================================================== ===================

Rebuttal’s on this site are CONTINUING to be very noticeably coming from one person, George F Semeil, posing as many different Alias authors. He is being investigated for destroying people’s lives and is in fact an ex-inmate from Atascadero State Hospital and is trying anything in his power to stop Ralph Sanders success. It’s true that Mr. Sanders has had to start borrowing money from friends and associates because of everything Mr. Semeil has been doing to him over the past year and a half to pay for Attorney fees, Social Media Marketing firm fees, Private Investigator Fees, etc.* His intensions for filing for bankruptcy were to get out of debt and since then he has had to incur more debt at the direct hands of Mr. Semeil.*

This man has caused a lot of issues for not only the Sanders family, but many of their acquaintances and colleagues and many other people who George feels wronged him. Ie. Maximus Employees, Remington Paul, (his boss at Maximus) which George claimed sexual harassment charges on along with several other employees with Rip-Off Reports. (See below)

George plays multiple aliases on multiple Rip-Off Reports for not only Ralph Sanders but also anyone who he feels rubs him the wrong way he will attack and destroy with vengeance. Here are the Rebuttal Topics to show you by the anger of slandering Mr. Sanders, you will notice that it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out.* I won’t put the Authors names because they are all make believe characters with George Semeil’s Topics full of stalking and anger.* No one new to the site, would spend time registering and logging in under different Alias’ and start blasting Mr. Sanders with vengeance. Read below carefully and you will see the connection between the topics and dates gives George’s identity away. *Let’s not forget, George F. Semeil will never show his real name, he plays many characters. *For most of all, this Rip-off site was created by him claiming to be a lady by the name Helen (one of his many aka’s) out of Los Angeles. He also uses the same Alias on other Rip-Offs he created for other people he is also attacking, for example Remington Paul from Maximus, Inc. (see Remington Paul URL below). * *

1)**** The Fraud

2)**** His Fraudulent Bankruptcy Case

3)**** Interesting Thread

4)**** Con and Liar

5)**** The Con Man Took Another Step Towards Prison

6)**** Our Family Don’t Intimidate Easily

7)**** Mr. Sanders Continues to Deceive His Own Friends

8)**** The Hilarious Show Continues

9)**** Meeting of the Creditors Postponed

10) The Heat is on the Full Time Hustler

11) *Warning Sent to Ralph Sanders

12) *Con Man Ralph Can Be Headed To the Big House

13) *Scam Artist Ralph Sanders Was Photographed Scamming Victims

14) *There Are More Ways Than One To Skin A Cat

15) *Notorious Master Con Man Ralph Sanders Files For BK

16) *Ralph Sanders Is Still A Scammer And A Con Artist

17) *Ralph Appears To Be Very Desperate

18) *Libel

19) *Sorry To Hear That Mr. Sanders Is Being So Devious

20) *Ralph Sanders and His Shameless Wife

21) *Don’t Judge a Book By Its Cover

22) *Who’s The Real Fraud Here Ralph?

23) *The Trial Courts of Arizona on Ralph

24) *Ralph and Lauren Sanders Being Sued

25) *Erin LeDang Has Teamed Up With Ralph

26) *Is Erin LeDang Afraid For Her Life?

27) *Ralph Intimidates Victims

28) *Ralph Sanders Sick and Desperate Man

29) *Ralph and His Wife Are Career Criminals

30) *Ralph Criminal Behavior

31) *The Victims Are Correct About Ralph

32) *Ralph Narcissists Can’t Differentiate The Mask

33) *I Am A Victim

34) *The Real Ralph Sanders Deceive

35) *Ralph Sanders Answer Truthfully

36) *Ralph You Have a Right To Be Respected

37) *Ralph Is Highly Manipulative

38) *Ralph Sanders A Very Desperate Man

39) *Ralph and His Wife Are Career Freeloaders

40) *Ralph Sanders is a Career Criminal and Broke a*s Liar

41) *A Victim Sacramento USA

42) *Ralphs Criminal Behavior Is a Classic Case of Fake It Until You Make It

43) *Stick To The Facts Ralph

44) *Mr. Sanders, I live on Beckette Dr. at the Penniman gate in El Dorado Hills, be for warned our community will not tolerate your childish and criminal behavior!!*

These are the Alias’ topics from my Attacker on this site. There are many more and he won’t stop until he’s caught and put away back into Atascadero State Hospital. *

If anyone out there wants to help Ralph Sanders or if you are being attacked by this man, please email him at:*[email protected]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Detectives Are Aware Of Your Latest Scams with Ralph's Commercials - Good Try But People In High Places Like and Believe Ralph

Talk about being illiterate, your latest posting on your Rip-Off report has all kinds of grammatical errors and cuban nuances that truly gives away your identity.*

Keep talking man.*We will continue to pray for you and your sickness. Its understandable why you are the way you are. I want you to know that everything is being documented. I'm sorry that you are a very bitter and angry older gentleman that feels the need to attack the Sanders family. There is a pattern showing your sickness with others you have harmed as well. In the upcoming months, I hope God has reached your conscientious to repent and turn from your evilness.

I'm writing on behalf of my friend, Ralph Sanders who does not want to slander you but would like you to stop harassing him and his family. What you are doing shows continued evidence it's you. I downloaded what Ralph has politely stated below and believe every word of it. *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my book Halftime Hustler was released all hell has broken loose. I was aware that I would face challenges due to the fact that I so openly shared so many personal things about my past and time in prison but nothing prepared me for what actually ensued. *

Within weeks, negative postings onRipoff.com started appearing. From there it has spiraled to include others such as Topix forum, Cheatersville.com, scam alerts in my residential community, and probably a host of others I am not yet aware of. *I did not understand at first what triggered this but after months of careful investigation with the help of acquaintances; I uncovered some interesting but devastating findings. *Namely, the originating author of these gossip sites is really just one person, my neighbor George F Semeil.

All of the sites are seemingly from a host of people (both male and female) whose locations vary all over the country but the reality is*that it's George Semeil posing as these various people to make it seem like there is multitude of people that I have supposedly scammed.

While this is alarming, what is even more alarming is that he has not only been masquerading as miscellaneous people but that his given name, George S. Francis is not actually his name! *His full true name is George Francis Semeil! *

It's understandable why he does not want to go by his real name because when you look up George F. Semeil you will discover that he himself has many skeletons in his closet after finder out that he was in a mental hospital prison for murder.

For proof google George F Semeil v. O’ Connor, 988 F.2d 121 (9th*Cir. 02/22/1993).

Semeil v. O'Connor, 988 F.2d 121 (9th Cir. 02/22/1993)

[1] *UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT

[2] *No. 91-55064

[3] *1993.C09.44877

[4] **fn* submitted: February 22, 1993.

[5] *GEORGE F. SEMEIL, PLAINTIFF-APPELLANT, v.
MICHAEL O'CONNOR; ET AL., DEFENDANTS-APPELLEES.

[6] *Appeal from the United States District Court for the Central District of California. D.C. No. CV-89-1227-RB. Robert C. Bonner, District Judge, Presiding

[7] *Before: Goodwin, Schroeder and Canby, Circuit Judges.

[8] *MEMORANDUM

[9] *George F. Semeil appeals pro se the district court's order granting defendants' motion to dismiss his 42 U.S.C. 1983 action for failure to serve process within 120 days of filing the complaint or, in the alternative, for failure to prosecute. We have jurisdiction pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1291. We dismiss in part and affirm in part.

[10] *Semeil brought this section 1983 action seeking injunctive relief and monetary damages against several employees of Atascadero State Hospital ("Atascadero").*fn1 Liberally construed, see Haines v. Kerner, 404 U.S. 519, 520-21 (1971) (per curiam), Semeil's amended complaint alleges that defendants retaliated against him for filing a complaint and that being housed with inmates who are known to be infected with HIV poses an unreasonable risk of harm to his health.*fn2 Defendants moved to quash service or dismiss the complaint for failure to serve the complaint within 120 days after its filing or, in the alternative, to dismiss the action for failure to prosecute. The district court granted defendants' unopposed motion and dismissed the action without leave to amend.

Patient Population:

All patients at DSH - Atascadero are male, have a mental disability, and pose a threat to others or themselves. The majority are remanded for treatment by the superior courts of the counties of California or by the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation pursuant to various sections of the California Penal Code and the Welfare and Institutions Code. Individuals are admitted from state prisons, county jails, or are transferred from other state hospitals. The hospital does not accept voluntary admissions.

The majority of the patient population consists of:

Mentally Ill InmatesMentally Disordered OffendersPatients who have been found Incompetent to Stand TrialPatients who have been found Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity

Ironically, as he is busy slandering me and putting down the fact that I served time in my past (even though I openly admit this in my book) he himself served time himself! *Not in an ordinary prison though; his time was served in Atascadero State Prison (google:http://dsh.ca.gov/atascadero/) for some info on this. *In a nutshell though, the patient population consists of males who "have a mental disability, and pose a threat to others or themselves." *The majority of the patient population consists of: mentally ill inmates, mentally disordered offenders, patients who have been found incompetent to stand trial, and patients who have been found not guilty by reason of insanity." *

This made it a little clearer as to why George was spending endless hours locked up in house writing blog after blog on me. *At first his posts mainly focused on how I had a past as a con artist and how I am still conning today. *He accuses me of scamming those in my community in the name of the non-profit organization for juveniles at risk that I have worked for drama free for over 4 years prior to George. He also makes up many stories under different aliases, namely women, which I am conning and manipulating for my advantage.

I initially responded to these posts in self-defense but later realized that the more I responded, the more George Semeil wrote. He then expanded his attacks to now include my family and friends, causing undo stress to anyone associated with me. *He has called associates of mine, refusing to give his name or number, and asked about me. He poses as a police officer over the internet and telephone trying to find more bogus information about me to add to his make believe fixation on why he is trying to destroy my image. *

If they did not,*hence the fact that George has mental issues. *First of all, he is rarely seen in public according to his neighbors. *When he is out, it's early in the morning where he will walk the neighborhood carrying a large stick (paranoia???) *His "wife" (who turns out to be a relative) is NEVER seen out (control issues???). *All his defamatory comments about my living high and driving nice cars stems from jealousy since he owns no property himself (living off others as he accuses me of doing!!!) and on top of that, the home that he so proudly acts like he owns does not even have his name on but rather Concetta Manzano’s name, the lady he claims that is his wife, which I doubt after investigation and is currently in foreclosure.

He demonstrates many of the characteristics of not only paranoia but also OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) in which a person fixates on a particular task (or person in this case). *He is also a habitual liar. He actually went as far as filing a restraining order on me for supposedly forcing my way into his home and threatening his families life and then later, second time in court, he filled again and over the month I found out his true identity. Later he became aware of this before the upcoming court date and asked the judge to dismiss the restraining order hearing because he was afraid I was going to expose who he really was. This is all a game to George as part of his sick behavior.

Not surprisingly, there was no police report made on the day of this alleged incident and also he did not file the restraining order, his "wife", Concetta Manzano did. *His restraining order was denied and on the day of our court appearance re: it, he actually lied under oath about his name being George S. Francis and his "wife" pretended she spoke very little English (his excuse as to why he filled out the paperwork for her on the restraining order). That's peculiar as we had many a conversation on her couch a year and half ago when this "nice little old couple" watched my then 18 month old daughter for a few months. *I should have known then what kind of a man I was dealing with when one month we were an hour late picking up my daughter and he called me up and cussed me out claiming I was disrespecting his "wife" and going on a tirade for many minutes. *

I knew something was wrong with this man once he snapped for me being late.

We parted ways for over a year and a half and it wasn't until October of 2012 when my book was released that I heard from him again, only this time via the internet where he has even called me the "N' word (albeit though through the*fictitious name of Helen out of Los Angeles that he created his first Rip-off site on me to slander and sabotage my book and name. I started also getting personal attacks from my E-mail telling me to get out of El Dorado Hills and "RUN WHILE YOU CAN YOU B******" This man is sick and need some help before he harms more people that are not aware of his mental issues and attempted murder. *He will attack and seem like he is someone else that is believable in his storytelling...He is the real Sociopath.

In conclusion, this posting will sure to ignite more hatred and slander from George but reader beware. *Know that this is not real and is simply a twisted "game" this man is playing with me. *If you want to know more about me, please visit the many positive sites on me and my book; of course you will need to scroll down past the Ripoff.com reports and Topix forms and scam alerts!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralph Sanders- Halftime Hustler Broadcast:*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3B1C3Rai0g

Remington Paul-Maximus, Inc.: *http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maximu...irginia-719396

Michele Anaya-Maximus, Inc.:*http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maximu...ifornia-824126

Look at all the employees George F Semeil attacks on RipOff and notice its under the same Author: Sharkey which is also the same Alias Author that George goes under when attacking Ralph Sanders on RipOff Report:*

Michele Anaya aka HCO s**t has slept with almost every male workers @ HCO.
    Bridgett Robinson corrupt, lazy and a master snitch
    Ernestine Holmes an ignorant stuck-up ghetto bi*ch lacking basic work place discipline.
    Crystal Cantu a snitch loaded with excessive relationship baggage
    Cecilia Galindo a deadbeat underperformer/dry-snitch with endless marital problems at home.
    Daniel Pedroza, a small time street drug dealer and ID thief master.
    Donis Lopez, small and close minded ghetto b*i*h trying to be recognized.

Erin Ladang:*http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-erin-...ripoff-1016291

LETS SEE YOUR RESPONSE GEORGE? YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED ON THIS SITE IN 3 YEARS . WHO WILL YOU BE NOW AS A REBUTTAL?? CANT WAITE TO READ IT. OR THE FBI:)