+ Reply to Thread

Govermenting The Goverment

If? (DID) WE all GOVERMENT'D in The Goverment of Wich the Government Stood THEN We the People for the People IS What it Stands Would not fear scams It Is as much our fault LATER I START MABE WE COULD CLEAR IT UP??/

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Re: Govermenting The Goverment

Quote Originally Posted by 2COOLRANCHDRSD
    If? (DID) WE all GOVERMENT'D in The Goverment of Wich the Government Stood THEN We the People for the People IS What it Stands Would not fear scams It Is as much our fault LATER I START MABE WE COULD CLEAR IT UP??/
    Yes the goverment/crime lords should be watch, monitored 24-7

there should be no secrets every thing visible to the people.

start by destroying the CIA and FBI crime sydicates and replacing it with fuk u corrupt elitist ****s incorparated inc.

They will strip down the governemnt of its hiddy holes and secret pockets o cash and restore power back to the people.

when the fat greedy politicans are vanurable people will see them for what they really are...weak scummy worm-tongues

Re: Govermenting The Goverment

Quote Originally Posted by 2COOLRANCHDRSD
    The government could be cleaned up, but it won't happen by voting for either Democrats or Republicans (although in this election Ron Paul would be an exception). We must vote for a third party that wants a limited government and that is devoted to principle over politics. That's why I only vote for Libertarians or members of the Constitution Party.

If you keep voting for Democrats and Republicans, you will keep getting the same results you're getting now. Do not by fooled by these deceptive frauds!!!
    "Love your country, but never trust its government." - Robert A. Heinlein