+ Reply to Thread

Online-data-Entry.com

Has anyone tried this site yet or have any information for me. I have tried to research it and havent any leads. I have went to some review sites, but it almost seems like the companys put their company as number one to scam people. I would really like to find a work at home job that is real . Thanks

Re: Online-data-Entry.com

I have went to some review sites, but it almost seems like the companys put their company as number one to scam people.
    Absolutely true. Lots of scams use affiliates to advertise. And affiliates pretend to be review sites.

This site is like every other "typing" site you have seen. They even can not even entice right. 20,000 people collectively earning $100,000 every day would be $5 per day per person. Kind of low even for par-time.

Already have discussion on Billy Briggs sites
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=16346
    Last edited by borisf96; 06-25-2007 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    This site is like every other "typing" site you have seen. They even can not even entice right. 20,000 people collectively earning $100,000 every day would be $5 per day per person. Kind of low even for par-time.

Already have discussion on Billy Briggs sites
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=16346
    But hey! That's probably closer to the truth than what other sites claim people are making.. :rolleyes:

I am looking at an ad called "Type at home". However, when I read the disclaimer it more or less says everything they are advertising isn't typical and their claims are about possible future earnings. They make it sound great but the fine print says exactly the opposite. Kind of scary that this is legal. Anyone know anything about this "Type at Home" website?

Most sites that have these type of headings like "Type at home" are always scam and the job you will be doing is nothing to typing article.what you will be doing in just typing blogs and adverts.
    They even say that you will only type two lines and thats all.BIG LIE
    I will never fall for that.

:judges: haha, I caught him :) I had already had an interview with this scumbag over Yahoo Messenger. This is just after I sent him my address and phone number, I gave no further information as to incriminate me. This guy told me just before this convo he is on 24 HOURS A DAY. Why leave right when I get down to the nitty gritty? Note the part in RED.

officedeskhenry is AvailableMe: Just sent it back.

officedeskhenry : OK Good

When are you available to begin work ?

Me: Sometime this evening or immediately tomorrow.

officedeskhenry : OK

Me: Basically as soon as you can start me

officedeskhenry : You will need a new laptop,Fax machine,scanner,printer and specified softwares and a new phone landline to start this job.However,the good news is that we will make financial provisions for this equipment so that you can get started because it is our responsibility

Me: Ok because at the moment I have no means of paying for those items.

officedeskhenry : You will recieve a check payment to cover the cost of this office equipment.You will cash/deposit it at your bank and we will refer you to a store where you will buy all the needed equipment.With this equipment we will be able to monitor your work daily and time There will be a 1 week training which will begin immediately after your office has been set up and you will earn your normal pay during this period Do you have any questions regarding what i have explained?

Me: I understand completely

officedeskhenry : I hope we can trust you with the company's funds and you will be a good asset to the company ?

Me: Will the cost of the equipment be gradually taken from my paycheck?

you certainly can Mr. Walker.

officedeskhenry : No it will not,but the equipment will be for the company and you will have to return them after 2 weeks of your resignation

Do you understand ?

Me: Yes sir.

officedeskhenry : Good

Let me have your full name,home address and cell phone number for the start-up check to be sent out to you immediately

Me: Joshua Michael Frederick Hobbs

2603 South Kendal Dr. , Bloomington I.N. 47403

(812) 340-8928

I'm Sorry that is Kendall with TWO L's not just one

officedeskhenry : Alright, email me the information for proper documentation, Make sure the information is intact

Me: oh my and the phone is incorrect too i am terribly sorry, it is 89"3"8 not 89"2"8

yes sir right away

officedeskhenry : with the correct information please

Me: of course, I appologize

officedeskhenry : No problem

Me: my keyboard seems to be finicky these days, a new laptop is definitely necessary for this job.

officedeskhenry : OK

Me: sent

officedeskhenry : Good

You're to report online daily on Yahoo Messenger starting tomorrow at 8:30am for update on the check

Me: Ok no problem at all

officedeskhenry : That will be all for now, Looking forward to working with you soon

Me: Do you have any idea how long it might take? 3-5 business days I assume.

officedeskhenry : It will get to you tomorrow or next

Me: Thank-you very much for the opportunity Mr. Walker. You have made an excellent choice, I will be a great asset to your company. Have a great rest of the day and I will speak with you tomorrow at 8:30 promptly. Thank-you again, this means very much to me.

officedeskhenry : You're welcome, I will talk to you at 8:30am tomorrow

Me: Not to degrade your character Mr. Walker, but I have found multiple sites online questioning your website. Is there any way for you to prove to me that you are not trying to scam me? As a business man of your stature, I'm sure You understand my concern.

officedeskhenry : We are a legitimate company

Me: that holds no proof whatsoever. who may I contact? Phone numbers, addresses, contacts of any sorts? I am only 21 years of age Mr. Walker, very poor but also very intelligent. Would you ruin my financial future? Are you in good conscience?

officedeskhenry will receive your Chat message after signing in.

Me: haha asshole caught you didn't I. Fuuuuuuuuuuck Yoooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does it feel to be outwitted by a youngster you slimy piece of filth?

You will burn in the Hell that I don't even believe in. Something very, I repeat VERY, rotten is going to happen to you. :2gunsfiring_v1:

I have a tracking device on my computer, I just got of the phone with Detective Robert Plant of The Monroe County Sheriffs Department. I found you. Better run while you still can biooooooootchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) I don't actually have a tracking device (hints Robert Plant from Pink Floyd, haha). I just tried to scare him a little bit. I almost went for it though boys and girls. Be aware of these things!

Thanks for posting up your chat with that "cash the fake check" type scammer.

Safely and legally leading a scammer on is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites dedicated to that hobby. There you can read completed and ongoing "scambaits", ask questions and learn all about that hobby.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

This guy Henry Walker is still out there. I just went through an online interview with him - never heard of this. Once he asked me what my name is, age and where I live and then asked me what I can do, then I am hired to fill out accounting balance sheet (he didn't even know if i knew anything about accounting or not). He said he would email me my form - well, I never received the form. I said, while my email inbox is downloading real-time, I'd like to ask him some questions. He said I would have to wait until Monday at 8:30am. Same delay as the last post. Then he was in a hurry to sign off - I couldn't even stop him.

At first he sent me this website and said his company is Depa Limited. www.partners.org - I asked him where is his company? He said, oh no, it isn't Depa Limited. Then he tried to come up with the excuse that they are partner with the Partners inc.

Here is the email address that came across my in box.

Dear Applicant,

Your resume has been sent to us via Dice.com and after carefully going through your qualifications we have resolved to have you interviewed online. The basic essentials for this duty is a Administrative Assistant & Data Entry Management in simple terms (Words & Numbers). This is a whole new dimension & innovation for working from your own home convenience. This is a HOME OFFICE Position.

We would like you to download a Yahoo Messenger or if you have one ADD (officedeskhenry@yahoo.com OR (officedeskhenry) to your Messenger List to communicate with the Personnel Manager Online for a Brief Interview with our Administrative Department. We would be expecting your prompt response in order to consider you for this position.

Kind Regards
    Marie Woodbery

I copied and pasted one of our online interview talk

Take Note:
    Henry Walker: You will Earn $26 per hour,You will receive your pay via Check every friday of the week,

You will receive your duties everyday via email and i will be online to assist you with any difficulties okay,

As for your duties, they will be as follows: Your Primary duties include: Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software
    Henry Walker: We Specialize in the sales legal agreements and all kinds of Computer peripherals Supplies such as Dell Computers, ATX case, Networking Routers, HDDX Dell, Satellite HDD Communicator, Computer Peripherals, CD-R Hard Drives, Memory Sticks and many more.

We are upgrading our web site due to the rate of scam we received from our clients and customers that do make payments to us online via credit cards,so its still under constructions,but you can still go check it out on
    www.online-data-entry.com/
    Henry Walker is typing...
    Henry Walker: I need to inform you that the board and management of Data Entry Solutions have found you qualified for this job.This implies that you have been hired

Congratulations..I hope you will be a good asset to the company,work good and follow instructions at all times

Do not fall for this - this guy didn't want anyone to question it and he wanted information of your bank so they could deposit paycheck. They didn't even ask anything relevant for any candidate's qualifications but some bs about they are impressed with what you have to say, and then you are hired.
    Any authority we can report him?

Quote Originally Posted by crystalite View Post
    Any authority we can report him?
    While there are not any multi-country law enforcement agencies working on tracking down anonymous internet scammers, you can still slow scammers down.

Making a scammer's scam googlable is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post and then does not become a victim because you took the time to "get the word out". Thanks!!

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, ask questions and learn all about that hobby.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

wow that is amazing. I had an identical conversation with that guy. Like exactly the same.

I just got it too: 1/8/2011
    Dear Applicant,

Your resume has been sent to us via Dice.com and after carefully going through your qualifications we have resolved to have you interviewed online. The basic essentials for this duty is a Administrative Assistant & Data Entry Management in simple terms (Words & Numbers). This is a whole new dimension & innovation for working from your own home convenience. This is a HOME OFFICE Position.

We would like you to download a Yahoo Messenger or if you have one ADD (officedeskhenry@yahoo.com OR (officedeskhenry) to your Messenger List to communicate with the Personnel Manager Online for a Brief Interview with our Administrative Department. We would be expecting your prompt response in order to consider you for this position.

IM Instructed ID When you can, Monday-Friday

Kind Regards
    Marie Woodbery

Herny walker is a SCAM he tried to scam me this morning..

Here's our "yahoo Messenger Interview":

MEnyree2003: Hello I found this clerical position on *****slist. I received the email telling to to save/add this name to my yahoo IM
    Henry Walker: Hello
    Henry Walker: How are you doing today ?
    ME: Im doing pretty good
    Henry Walker: Ready to proceed with the briefing and Interview ?
    ME: yes
    Henry Walker: My Name is Henry Walker and the name of the company is Partners Inc The company is mainly into accounting work from home and now going into Data Entry and Accounting work from home job to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables and manily to decrease the rate of unemployment in the economy Here is the company website www.partners.org i need you to go through the website and get back to me so that we can proceed okay??
    ME: ok.. will do!
    Henry Walker: Let me know when you want to proceed with the Interview Questions
    ME: ok
    ME: im ready
    Henry Walker: Tell me about yourself including your full name and location ?
    ME: my name is Nyree Quin im a 23 years old college student, I enjoying working with other people and im friendly, i've been working with computers every since the age 10
    ME: I live in Milwaukee, WI
    Henry Walker: Have you ever had any experience working from home ? Are you currently employed? Will you be able to devote 5 hours of your time daily to Our company ...,that is if you are given the chance to work with us?
    nyree2003: No i never worked from home. My previous job me and my co workers were all laid off and according to my supervisor she said the laid-off is only temporaraily. Yes I am able to devote 5 hours of my time
    Henry Walker: OK
    Henry Walker: In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments? In your career so far? How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us?
    ME: im sorry but i just called this company and they said they do not have a henry walker that works there
    Henry Walker has signed out. (3/7/2011 9:12 AM)
    ME: So you really thought you were going to SCAM me lol sorry you low life loser

After i busted him he logged off ASAP..and yes i told him a called but i really didnt of course because there is no number listed under the "contact us" tab

DO NOT LET THIS SCUM BAG SCAM YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by mz_chocolate View Post
    Herny walker is a SCAM he tried to scam me this morning..

Here's our "yahoo Messenger Interview":

MEnyree2003: Hello I found this clerical position on *****slist. I received the email telling to to save/add this name to my yahoo IM
    Henry Walker: Hello
    Henry Walker: How are you doing today ?
    ME: Im doing pretty good
    Henry Walker: Ready to proceed with the briefing and Interview ?
    ME: yes
    Henry Walker: My Name is Henry Walker and the name of the company is Partners Inc The company is mainly into accounting work from home and now going into Data Entry and Accounting work from home job to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables and manily to decrease the rate of unemployment in the economy Here is the company website www.partners.org i need you to go through the website and get back to me so that we can proceed okay??
    ME: ok.. will do!
    Henry Walker: Let me know when you want to proceed with the Interview Questions
    ME: ok
    ME: im ready
    Henry Walker: Tell me about yourself including your full name and location ?
    ME: my name is Nyree Quin im a 23 years old college student, I enjoying working with other people and im friendly, i've been working with computers every since the age 10
    ME: I live in Milwaukee, WI
    Henry Walker: Have you ever had any experience working from home ? Are you currently employed? Will you be able to devote 5 hours of your time daily to Our company ...,that is if you are given the chance to work with us?
    nyree2003: No i never worked from home. My previous job me and my co workers were all laid off and according to my supervisor she said the laid-off is only temporaraily. Yes I am able to devote 5 hours of my time
    Henry Walker: In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments? In your career so far? How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us?
    ME: im sorry but i just called this company and they said they do not have a henry walker that works there
    Henry Walker has signed out. (3/7/2011 9:12 AM)
    ME: So you really thought you were going to SCAM me lol sorry you low life loser

After i busted him he logged off ASAP..and yes i told him a called but i really didnt of course because there is no number listed under the "contact us" tab

DO NOT LET THIS SCUM BAG SCAM YOU!
    and also the email came from:
    Name: Linda Klingler
    email: desklinda20@gmail.com

but for the yahoo IM Interview he told me his name is : Henry Walker
    email:officedeskhenry@yahoo.com

I have went to some review sites, but it almost seems like the companys put their company as number one to scam people. I would really like to find a work at home job that is real . Thanksmost of the sites using this type of scams report. onlinedataentry using this type of scams report from forum.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 06-16-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Well it looks like the same person is trying his game in California:

gillerra(09/30/2011 10:38:56 PM) : Hello Mr. Walker, my name is ****** and I'm scheduled for interview with you for the postition of an Administrative Assistant.

operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:39:15 PM) : Hello, how are you doing today

gillerra(09/30/2011 10:39:32 PM) : Oh, great thank you
    gillerra(09/30/2011 10:39:38 PM) : How are you
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:39:55 PM) : Very well, ready to proceed with the briefing and Interview ?
    gillerra(09/30/2011 10:40:01 PM) : Yes
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:40:56 PM) : I am Mr Henry Walker am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position The name of the company is ColecoVision Here is the company website www.colecovisionzone.com/ i need you to go through the website and get back to me so that we can proceed okay??
    gillerra(09/30/2011 10:41:22 PM) : Okay, thanks
    gillerra(09/30/2011 10:47:11 PM) : Okay, I'm ready
    gillerra(09/30/2011 10:47:28 PM) : I know that game
    gillerra(09/30/2011 10:47:38 PM) : I think I had one when I was little
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:47:53 PM) : Great
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:48:01 PM) : Coleco is an American company founded in 1932 by Maurice Greenberg as "Connecticut Leather Company".[3] It became a highly successful toy company in the 1980s, known for its mass-produced version of Cabbage Patch Kids dolls and its video game consoles, the Coleco Telstar and ColecoVision
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:48:06 PM) : This is strictly an online and work from home job for now until we setup a location which will take about 3 weeks.the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $25 per hour training is $20 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck working 40 to 45 hours weekly,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:48:10 PM) : Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.Working hrs are flexible.All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet.As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:48:14 PM) : DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organization to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude Online from home
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:48:15 PM) :
    The Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.

You will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor,he will training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other Data entry works you will need to get done.Your training is going to be done online through your PC and Phone

gillerra(09/30/2011 10:50:03 PM) : Okay
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:50:14 PM) : Now to the Interview Questions
    gillerra(09/30/2011 10:51:02 PM) : I am ready
    operatingdeskwalker(09/30/2011 10:51:37 PM) : 1)Have you ever had any experience working from home, Tell me about yourself including your full name and location

2)Are you currently employed?

3)Will you be able to devote 5 hours of your time to Our company ...,that is if you are given the chance to work with us?

4)In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments? In your career so far?

5)How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us?

6)How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly

7)What means of Payment do you prefer ? check OR Direct Deposit ?

8)What Bank do you operate with and are you above 18 ?

He asked also for the bank I work with and some other things, but in general nothing related to the job he was supposed to interview me for.

Do not answer that moron!!!

Why are people answering with interviews when the person just asked a simple question? From many reviews the site seems to be legit/