+ Reply to Thread

Homerecruiter.com?

Im interested in getting into recruiting and this looked fairly legit. Has anyone tried this or heard of it? Thank you

Re: Homerecruiter.com?

Guaranteed: you WILL collect $8,000 - $12,000 every month, starting this month, with a part time business your friends will envy; otherwise, my trade secrets and $3,600 worth of consulting are yours FREE.
    Legit my ass. :mad:

haha, most recruiting programs turn out to be garbage.
    Absolutely free paid surveys- Paid Survey Sites

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
    Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

There are some work at home recruiting opportunities. I work for a small start up and do work at home on total commission. If that is the route you would like to go I would suggest working for a staffing company for a little while to decide if you like it. A lot of agencies are terrible to work for, but you can get experience.

It's another scam. Larry Denis and Homerecruiter is a fake and a Liar. The Letter he tells you he's got 8 years experience is the same one he's used since at least 11/29/01. Funny how the letter for 4/17/08 say's he still has only 8 years experience 6 1/2 years later... I've attached link's to the company that wrote the letter for him. The nice thing is they tell you exactly the three way's company's like his can trick us into buying. Also, a link in his own words how back in 2001 it generated $15K/mo. He's probably making more now. What you'll really like is how he responded to my email when I questioned him on it. It's attached too, start at the bottom and read up, you know how email chat goes. Enjoy, and save your money.

http://www.marketingexperts.com/advertising-copywriting-testimonials.html

For every dollar spent... I receive a return of approximately seven dollars
    “My Internet business would not have been such a tremendous success without the powerful copy you wrote.. It seemed expensive at the time but it was worth every penny (and more)... For every dollar spent on advertising (pay per click search engines) I receive a return of approximately seven dollars... Currently I am averaging gross sales in the amount of 15K per month...
    As to my conversion rate of visitors to customers, I would have to say it is roughly one sale per 250 visitors (average sale $187).... The autoresponders are an integral part of the success of my website... I receive a tremendous amount of feedback, questions, and orders directly related to the autoresponders... 50% of my sales are a direct result of the autoresponders...”
    Larry Denis, President
    The HR Corporation
    www.homerecruiter.com

http://www.marketingexperts.com/samples/web-site-copywriting-sample-2.html

Web Site Copywriting Sample 2
    Larry Denis is a professional recruiter (“head hunter”). His business is finding qualified candidates for companies with job openings. When he hired us, he’d just created his first home study course, “Fast Cash In Home Based Recruiting”.
    We know that most people are skeptical about “get rich quick” claims. So it was crucial to disarm readers immediately after the headline. You’ll see how we did that below.
    This letter is a great example of risk reversal; it reassures the reader in three ways.
    First, he offers to partner with them. If they need to place a candidate in Larry’s part of the country (New York), he’ll look for the right job opening and split the finder’s fee 50/50. Second, he offers readers 12 months of unlimited email consulting at no additional charge.
    Third, Larry offers readers double their money back if his system doesn’t make them $8,000 to $12,000 every month, starting the first month. This allowed him to earn their trust right away by saying “I’ll stake my own money on your success”.
    However, at the end of the letter – after readers are sold on Larry and the opportunity – he explains that the guarantee is conditional. To qualify, they must send Larry their daily logs – showing that they actually spent 15-20 hours per week following his system. The ethical reader finds this to be a fair arrangement.
    Several months after completing the letter, Larry told us that for every dollar he spent on advertising (with pay per click search engines) he was making approximately seven dollars... and he was averaging gross sales in the amount of $15,000 per month.

Yours Free: $3,600 Worth Of Expert Consulting (If You Act Quickly)!
    I normally charge $300 per month when clients put me on retainer, and they get to email or phone me. Of course, the phone calls usually last longer. So I simply ask that you send your questions by email; it’s the only way I can honestly offer $3,600 worth of consulting, for an entire year, to you and everyone who acts by November 29, 2001.

EMAIL CHAT, REMEBER START AT THE BOTTOM AND WORK YOUR WAY UP.

robert smyser wrote:
    Larry (if that response came from one of your employee's and not you disregard the below),

That's how you respond? Because I question what are obviously false and misleading statements. All I wanted was honest answers to let me know I could trust you. Yours truly sounded like a diamond in the ruff, guess that's cause you didn't write it. I've heard that Recruiters are some of the best liars on the planet.

Then you dare to say God Bless, as you lie to thousands! Please don't act religious, "liars will not inherit the Kingdom". Your a hypocrite! I hope you don't donate any of your dirty money to your church. It's ironic how close $300 is to 30 pieces of silver. Repent and you will be shown mercy!

I pray he helps you before it's too late and that he will bless me for taking a stand for what is right!

Home Recruiter wrote:
    Hi Robert,

I wish you my best.....

God Bless,
    Larry

----- Original Message -----
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: Robert Smyser
    Sent: 2008-04-15 08:29
    Subject: SOME QUESTION'S BEFORE I SPEND THE MONEY

Larry,

I want to try your system, but is it up to date...?

Please answer the following questions:

Why if in November of 2001 you had eight years experience do you tell me and 1000's of others that you still have only eight years experience in April of 2008? Did you stop recruiting? 14+ sounds a lot better...

Has the program changed since then or are your fax magnets wore out, am I still going to "Instantly sound like an expert - with my "Recruiter Lingo" cheat sheets. My 4-page guide shows you how to "talk the talk" and gets you up to speed in one day?"
    I'm in the Silicon Valley, these are some of the most savvy professionals in the world?
    http://www.marketingexperts.com/samples/web-site-copywriting-sample-2.html

How do I partner with someone who's now an internet wizard, What's really goin' on? Do you have an internet company or a recruiting company? B

http://www.marketingexperts.com/advertising-copywriting-testimonials.html
    For every dollar spent... I receive a return of approximately seven dollars
    “My Internet business would not have been such a tremendous success without the powerful copy you wrote.. It seemed expensive at the time but it was worth every penny (and more)... For every dollar spent on advertising (pay per click search engines) I receive a return of approximately seven dollars... Currently I am averaging gross sales in the amount of 15K per month... As to my conversion rate of visitors to customers, I would have to say it is roughly one sale per 250 visitors (average sale $187).... The autoresponders are an integral part of the success of my website... I receive a tremendous amount of feedback, questions, and orders directly related to the autoresponders... 50% of my sales are a direct result of the autoresponders...”
    Larry Denis, President
    The HR Corporation
    www.homerecruiter.com

My questions are sincere, I really want to do this. Feel free to call me.

Regards,

Robert J. Smyser

Last edited by rsmyser; 04-16-2008 at 12:18 AM.

I ordered the program. Does not work. You have to do it for 6 months and document what you have done. He does not reveal the cost of doing this and the high competetion and saturation of recruiters that do not want to share fees or use outside recruiters. He does not tell you that you can get into trouble "fax blasting" your flyer to companies. I documented everything as instructed and followed the instructions for 6 months. Not one placement! He states in his sales letter a refund GUARANTEED promptly, no questions asked. Not! He does not return phone calls or emails. He is just saleing the material. I requested the refund and after several emails he responded within 10 days. After 13 days no refund, contacted him for a status no response. Happen to call him and he answered and said he never recieved the package. It was sitting in his post office for over 2 weeks. I called the post office the clerk said companies do this in hopes that the post office will send it back to the sender and they can say they never recieved it. It was signature confirmation. They delivered 2 notices. He never had any intentions of issuing a refund. He was using stalling tatics. I notified him that I was filing a report with the BBB of Florida and the Attorney General of Florida. It was only then did I get an email immediately from him stating he was going to issue the refund but because I filed a complaint against him he was not. How is that for an honest business man that states he cares about his reputation??? As of today I have not received a refund. At least others will know that he is not honest about his business as he states in his sales letter. He never responded to the 2 letters sent by the BBB so a complaint about his company is on file.