+ Reply to Thread

How to fix USA budget

No matter if you are a Democrat or Republican, you must do all you can to help the President and the country as a whole.

Rich or poor,we all have a budget.With all the Pork and Pet projects,no one wants to give an inch to save their country.

Worst thing is, we are paying these dummies to fight among themselves and do little or nothing. Then at the next election they will both blame the other political party.

.................................................. ...The Fix............................................... .

Just ask for a cut on everything accross the board.Start with 10 % cut.Even if they agree to a 1/2 of a %, it will save millions. Great if we could reduce the hours by 2-5 %.

What do you think?

Re: How to fix USA budget

Quote Originally Posted by foxybird View Post
    No matter if you are a Democrat or Republican, you must do all you can to help the President and the country as a whole.
    I would be glad to Help Obonzo.....into a cell, or better yer, onto a plane to Gitmo or Kenya.
    Rich or poor,we all have a budget.With all the Pork and Pet projects,no one wants to give an inch to save their country.

Worst thing is, we are paying these dummies to fight among themselves and do little or nothing. Then at the next election they will both blame the other political party.

.................................................. ...The Fix............................................... .

Just ask for a cut on everything accross the board.Start with 10 % cut.Even if they agree to a 1/2 of a %, it will save millions. Great if we could reduce the hours by 2-5 %.

What do you think?
    I think that cutting hours 2-5% is a ridiculous idea. People aren't making enough to survive now. So why cut their income?

I'll gladly debate you when you have valid points.

I am talking about cutting the open hours on parks,and other grovernent paid places.

Quote Originally Posted by foxybird View Post
    I am talking about cutting the open hours on parks,and other grovernent paid places.
    Those places charge admission, right? So thats a 5% loss of income.

Don't forget, people work at those places. A 5% reduction would mean some worker loses 2 hrs of pay a week.

Have you ever worked at any govt installation, and seen the amount of waste? Start there: office supplies, gas for govt vehicles, stop outsourcing everything, stop pussyfooting around with these wars, and just carpet bomb them, etc.

There are a lot of ways to cut govt spending w/o cutting paychecks.

Yes but details like waste within an organization never gets into the big wig meetings.Local schools cut the poor teachers instead of reducing the upper management salaries,which are way overpaid.

Here locally the teachers pay for poor kids supplies so they can attend school.

Yes I am for bombing them so we can go home and not cost our young men their lives for politics.Add to that a new policy "mind your own business USA", you are not doing so well at home so what can you show these other governments?