The point is Illegal Immigrants, not immigrnats. That
    are killing our school systems and hospitals, rasing
    our taxes, rasing our crime rate and coming here
    illegally.

Not to mention turning America into a 3rd world
    country.

This post is 100% accurate

Think of your future childen and the kids you will
    have and how they are going to be screwed.

Write you Congress Today...
    Call Your Offical and Tell Them To Stop...

Re: America Has Been Sold Out To Illegal Immigrants

Can we ban this idiot yet?

Anyone who does not grasp the seriousness of this situation will definitely
    live to wish they had.....if or course they are not killed by a drunk illegal!

Disclaimer: Yes, it is true that American citizens kill Americans everyday
    but it is also quite true that the ones that illegals kills did not have to die.
    And the primise that well if they didnt get killed by an illegal they would have
    gotten killed anyway doesnt fly.

Saturday, Nashville, TN. A vibrant college athlete due to graduate this summer
    from studying criminal justice and go on to study law was t-boned by a drunken
    illegal alien who never even hit the brakes before plowing into her car. He had
    been arrested before on felony charges and was out on probation to kill this
    intelligent and fine young woman.

FACT: If he had not been in this country Joycelyn Gardner would have been
    a productive and accomplished woman in her field and a valued and cherished
    member of her family as it should be. She was 22 years old.

AGAIN: If the drunken Mexican dirtbag had not been there to t-bone her
    car her family would not be suffering the loss of their daughter/granddaughter/cousin/neice etc.

It brings to mind the drunken illegal who dusted off the Hermitage couple
    a year ago and devestated their family.

If our border was sercure these people would not have died.

25 American citizens are killed everyday by illegal aliens. Do you want to
    sacrifice any of your family to this invasion of third world illegals? I dont.
    Fact again, for the terminally diversitive......these people would be alive
    if not for the illegals who began their "career" by breaking into our country. :mad:

Last year you lost your freedom of speech.

Next year you lose your culture and your taxes go up to pay for all the illegals becoming legal and killing your already dead health care and school system.

Think of your kids

Call your congress.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    Unfortunatly Ian, it will take awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud
    Unfortunatly Ian, it will take awhile.
    I like how since you do not agree with my view you want me banned. I guess when all these people become legal they live with you and you can pay for them. :D

I think you should be banned for having no guts and not agreeing with me. :eek:

I am from south Texas. I see illegals everyday. I am against illegal immigration. But I am for legal immigration. Having guts dosn't mean I have to agree with you. Your alarmist scenerio about illegals was just way over the top. Yes, too many illegals are a problem. Yes, we need to secure our borders. And Yes, our government is ineffectual on this issue. But it's not going to ruin the country. Americans have faced far worse problems and survived, We will survive this problem and come out successful as we always do. After all, we are Americans. :)

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

If all the information you are getting on the current immigration flap comes from pundits on the right and left, you are probably confused. At the very least you've been misled.

The left sees uncontrolled immigration as some kind of divine right. The right sees liberal immigration rules (and/or non-enforcement) as a way to insure a surplus of cheap labor in order to keep wages low and to render workers powerless to change that.

In reality immigration is a simple budgeting issue. Take money -- the more you print of the stuff the less it's worth. Which is precisely why the Federal Reserve's job is to control the money supply in order to maintain a reasonably stable, productive and predictable value structure. Without controls on the money supply the economy would become a fiscal version of Mad Max.

The same goes for immigration. Here's the bottom line: It's not about the immigrants -- it's about the numbers, stupid.

Watch this short video to the very end. Then pass it along to others. And while you're at it, send the link to your members of Congress, if for no other reason to let them know that you know -- you vote, and you have long memories.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...068265&q=number

Here is what the President thinks on the subject:

White House Report Lauds Immigrants’ Positive Effects
    By ROBERT PEAR
    Published: June 20, 2007

WASHINGTON, June 19 — Hoping to influence Congressional debate, the White House issued a report on Tuesday saying, “Immigration has a positive effect on the American economy as a whole and on the income of native-born American workers.”

But it acknowledged that some research had found “small negative effects” on the wages of the least-skilled American workers.

The report, prepared by the president’s Council of Economic Advisers, says immigrants enhance the productivity of native-born workers and increase their earnings a significant amount, estimated at $37 billion a year.

In an interview, Edward P. Lazear, a labor economist who is the council chairman, gave the example of a construction site with many immigrants working as roofers.

“They might drive down slightly the wages of roofers in the United States,” Mr. Lazear said. “But as a result of having this valuable supply of labor from abroad, other people on the construction project like carpenters and electricians are more productive. They have better people to work with, more people to work with. The cost of doing the job is lower, and some of that is passed on to consumers in the form of lower prices.”

The study reinforces President Bush’s campaign for a comprehensive immigration bill that calls for more border security, a guest worker program and a “merit-based system” of selecting immigrants that emphasizes education and job skills. The bill, pending in the Senate, would also offer legal status and work permits to most of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States.

MORE

BVR USA Liaison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    Who are you the ban gestapo ? :rolleyes: It says 60,000+ members here..hmmmm perhaps you and your gang of internet "punks" ran every one off?

Oh boy, the old "CENSORSHIP!!!" ploy. Listen up, troll. We're not censoring you. We're just tired of you spamming the boards with your endless copy-and-paste multi-page racist crap that just generally ticks everyone off. We don't CARE about your imaginary swarthy barbarians and the mythical "Aryan Race" and whatnot. It was kind of cute at first but now IT'S JUST GOTTEN TOO DANGED ANNOYING!

Well, from my point of view where I live my child's school is ruined. All the classes have ESL and are overcrowded. The teachers cannot focus on teaching but more on who speaks English, test scores for the school are in the toilet. They have closed down two hospitals due to illegals using the emergency and not paying. The crime in the area has gone up over the last 4 years and according to my news paper it states an increase in arrest due to illegals breaking the law has caused the crime rate to go up. You tell me if that sounds like trouble or not.

Looking through hello1122's posts aaaaand...oh, what a surprise. EVERY SINGLE ONE of hello1122's posts have been about how eeeeeeevil illegal immigrants are. Oh, how shocking. Really. Gee, I wonder if it miiiight be a sock puppet of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingbrick
    Looking through hello1122's posts aaaaand...oh, what a surprise. EVERY SINGLE ONE of hello1122's posts have been about how eeeeeeevil illegal immigrants are. Oh, how shocking. Really. Gee, I wonder if it miiiight be a sock puppet of some sort.
    I doubt that. Just posting on the topic that affects them the most where they live.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingbrick
    eeeeeeevil illegal immigrants.
    You said it, I didnt

Maybe I should make posts about bee's and birds.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1122
    Well, from my point of view where I live my child's school is ruined. All the classes have ESL and are overcrowded. The teachers cannot focus on teaching but more on who speaks English, test scores for the school are in the toilet. They have closed down two hospitals due to illegals using the emergency and not paying. The crime in the area has gone up over the last 4 years and according to my news paper it states an increase in arrest due to illegals breaking the law has caused the crime rate to go up. You tell me if that sounds like trouble or not.
    some people do not realize the grave effects that illegal immigration causes. there is a reason the US enacted quotas when scores of Europeans were trying to come to this country years ago. Im especially surprised that Dawud, who lives in a border state, does not see the effects. the financial aspect of illegal immigration aside as that is a bit inconclusive, the healthcare and educational impacts of this issue are tremendous.

the language barrier has a large impact on our schools and in the border states it is bringing the educational system down. i dont even want to venture into the crime aspect because guess what, every crime that an illegal immigrant commits is one more crime that could have been so easily prevented with minimal enforcement of our current laws.

the fact that goodwitchofthesouth presented a murder case, and that is murder, committed by an illegal is disgusting and the thought sickens me.

wasnt there a 911 hijacker or two that shouldnt have been here to begin with if immigration laws were enforced? wonder where we would be now if that hijacker had been deported or denied entry.
    Last edited by GeneralTsoGood; 06-21-2007 at 05:41 AM.