+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Poor Bogiewolf

Poor Bogiewolf

He's banned!
    poor paul, wiz, and pug, I know they miss him!
    Stupidity would be my guess.
    I told him a month ago that it might happen, but he didn't listen!!!
    paulm would know, but who cares.
    So who gets banned and why?
    PS; remember the rules folks, don't get stretched hehe,
    IS this is a conspiracy ???!!!

Re: Poor Bogiewolf

He must of ate too many raw onions and that will do it every time. He belched out and he belched out on the forum OUCH!

paul too!!!

paul u ain't off the can yet...ur just and inch from getting banned at any moment. Ur ratings are low! Way down PaulM. Yes, few like u crawl. something is going on besides ur lies crawl and before we cut you loose we are going to use u...so post something stupid ( in other words post) :rolleyes:

BVR USA Liaison Guest

haha :p good riddance

What happened to bogie????? How the heck is it he was banned?

who knows? who cares? but you can get banned on here very easily like POOF! you are gone! it happens to the best of us. they dont like what you say, BONG you are out, someone is a sissy like wizzy and he reports you all the time, he is one of the biggest babies on scam, she or he, always says I am reporting you! so who knows, what he said or didnt say. he will be able to come back in i think one month or so, I forgot how long you are banned. we are all imperfect, we get upset and say things, pppppoooooooooofff, Banned. Better to ban yourself so they can't do it, you do it! hahaha watch out poof we are all banned lol lol, he will be back soon.

I read a few weeks ago, where this I think he was a guy, say such nasty things to LadyMod, and she never banned him. I mean his mouth was so foul to her called her names! They guy has no respect for the LadyMod, I dont remember who that man was but I could not believe he showed her no respect what so ever. They went back and forth, I mean she never said or called him names, but he was so ugly foul mouthed to her, she is the LadyMod, she should always be shown repect. Well, don't worry he will be back unless he may not want to come back on this place again.

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99
    Very long story, check the politics forum for a thread that was locked about 5 or 6 days ago if you want to see what happened... Bogie and Yeah Well Fine Then were both given a 1 week ban to cool off.

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    I read a few weeks ago, where this I think he was a guy, say such nasty things to LadyMod, and she never banned him. I mean his mouth was so foul to her called her names! They guy has no respect for the LadyMod, I dont remember who that man was but I could not believe he showed her no respect what so ever. They went back and forth, I mean she never said or called him names, but he was so ugly foul mouthed to her, she is the LadyMod, she should always be shown repect. Well, don't worry he will be back unless he may not want to come back on this place again.
    Yeah she is a good mod.
    Doesnt abuse her powers like alot of mods(net-nazi) I see else where.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Very long story, check the politics forum for a thread that was locked about 5 or 6 days ago if you want to see what happened... Bogie and Yeah Well Fine Then were both given a 1 week ban to cool off.
    Ahhh I see now,,,,sounds like they got a "time out"....that never seems to work with my grandson! Thanks for the heads up Kazza

He went on forum tilt and got into a 3 day argument with YeahWellFineThen, supposedly he called the FBI, lol. You know what they say, "arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard."
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Ahhh I see now,,,,sounds like they got a "time out"....that never seems to work with my grandson! Thanks for the heads up Kazza
    It probably won't work for them either but "Hope springs eternal"! LOL

When I saw this thread the first thing that popped into my head was that this was some creative way to bash Lady Mod again. (Not paranoid mind you, just ever alert for that elusive 10th thread started to complain about my moderating skills, we are looking for a record here.)

Much to my surprise and delight it wasn't. LOL.

To bring some of you inquisitive people up to date, one of the "female" supporters of Bogie's called YWFT that night and reemed him out. Called from the states to Scottland at 2AM there just to chastise him for picking on Bogie. THAT was highly amusing to hear about.

YWFT and I are still waiting for the FBI to show up at our respective front doors to arrest us for the numbers 1337 being posted on the forum because I guess that is what is suppose to be illegal according to female supporter's FBI friend to do.

Now I've broken the law myself I guess. First for not banning one who posted it and now for doing it myself.

MY FBI contact cracked up. You can do a Google search and find that there is nothing sinister with those particular numbers but I guess Bogie didn't think that far ahead.

I think there is less than 48 hours to the bans so we shall see what transpires after a week away.

Thanks for the support and nice words.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    It probably won't work for them either but "Hope springs eternal"! LOL

When I saw this thread the first thing that popped into my head was that this was some creative way to bash Lady Mod again. (Not paranoid mind you, just ever alert for that elusive 10th thread started to complain about my moderating skills, we are looking for a record here.)

Much to my surprise and delight it wasn't. LOL.

To bring some of you inquisitive people up to date, one of the "female" supporters of Bogie's called YWFT that night and reemed him out. Called from the states to Scottland at 2AM there just to chastise him for picking on Bogie. THAT was highly amusing to hear about.

YWFT and I are still waiting for the FBI to show up at our respective front doors to arrest us for the numbers 1337 being posted on the forum because I guess that is what is suppose to be illegal according to female supporter's FBI friend to do.

Now I've broken the law myself I guess. First for not banning one who posted it and now for doing it myself.

MY FBI contact cracked up. You can do a Google search and find that there is nothing sinister with those particular numbers but I guess Bogie didn't think that far ahead.

I think there is less than 48 hours to the bans so we shall see what transpires after a week away.

Thanks for the support and nice words.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Well I must say this is more fun than any thread I have been on!

.....'' the first thing that popped into my head was that this was some creative way to bash Lady Mod again ''...... :)
    Not I task! Got respect for u lady...
    :cool: Fiz ol buddy I agree...'' Yeah she is a good mod.
    Doesn't abuse her powers like a lot of mods(net-nazi) I see else where''.

I hope I didnt beat him up too much. Sorry bogus. Looking back ur story about the six new corvettes, and 16000 hrs of flying in 51 country's didn't Ever set well with me. sorry folks :o (I was jealous) so I quizzed him a lot. Poor Bogiewolf, couldn't pulled it off!
    He ain't got a clue about flying! Or about weather! But he tried!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PS; hang in there bogiewolf!
    .....paulcrawl will get u another big yellow jet that flys
    The way I see it bogiewolf, you just got scamed... :D...

what? bogiewolf, he aint a PILOT? the way he talked he sounded just like one. oh well, he could of been reading books on how to fly