+ Reply to Thread

glamgrand Guest

Oprah says you wow this is great!

Oprah Did A Show On This Topic, It Really Works MAKE FAST MONEY WITH PAYPAL

Make 15k in 30 Days As seen on Oprah and 20/20!!!Make 35k in 60 Days!!!! 15K IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    That's Right 15,000 dollars in your PayPal account - IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, DATELINE, NATIONAL TV & IT S COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!

FIRST, PRINT THIS OUT TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EASIER

PAYPAL MAGIC!!!
    TURN $6.00 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project
    on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or the Wall Street Journal. If not here it is step-by-step. The investment is virtually ZERO! FASTER, EASIER

Everything stated below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161).
    Basically you send $1.00 to each of the following names on the list, stated at the end of this article using Paypal. You place your name and email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.

I sent out $6.00 to the six people on the list and within 7 days, I started: getting $$ in my account! CASH kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $15,060.00 and it's still growing.
    This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's still coming in. Just follow the 3 basic steps below to make thousands.

Hereís how it works: 200 messages via the internet, at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00. Those 15 Post 200 and 225 people send you $1.00 Those 225 people Post 200 and 3,375 people send you $1.00 Those 3,375 post 200 and 759,375 people send you $1.00 At this point your name drops off the list, but you received $813,615.00.

INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list using Paypal, and in the comment (Subject) section type "Please add me to your list". Below are the emails that you transfer the money into:

Paypal accounts to send 1 Dollars to :

2.After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then save it.

3. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google, Yahoo,...)
    and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this message at least 200 times, to as many message boards as you can, or more. The more times you post the more money you will make.

Itís totally secure, costs you nothing to set-up and is a very useful way of transferring and more importantly receiving money. You will be amazed at how much money has been paid To sign up for Paypal follow this link, just make sure that you use the same email address for your paypall account that you put in this list, thatís how your payments are made.

4. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please carefully adhering to the instructions. In this business your product is not solid and tangible,itĻs a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.

5.This is perfectly legal! Refer to 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.

6. Good luck
    Last edited by sojustask; 06-18-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Re: Oprah says you wow this is great!

Hang yourself immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Oprah is scamming again. Bad girl. :)

P.S. Please somebody report emails to PayPal

They used to call this sh*t chain letters...back before Oprah, and the internet...

It's a SCAM and your a SCAMMER!!!!!