+ Reply to Thread

Anyone Trading with China/Asia online? What's the scoop on Drop Shipping?

:) I have enrolled on a Global Trade Network Page, specifically dealing with China and other Asian Countries. All appears to be very professional and above board. I have also bought several items on Ebay made in China, as well as products bought from dealers and manufactorers. I have had success on the whole, and I am satisfied with the products thus far. I am considering buying for resale. Can anyone give me an overview of their personal and business experiences with Chinese and other Asian merchants and manufacturers? Also, anyone had experience with setting up a site to drop ship items sold on ebay or other auction sites? I appreciate any assistance I can get. Thanks. :)
    Last edited by night rider2; 06-16-2007 at 02:06 AM. Reason: include another question.

Re: Anyone Trading with China/Asia online? What's the scoop on Drop Shipping?

You should personally visit the facilities in China, many people take money and do not ship the products

Anyone can manage his own online small business in China using drop shipping to sell items directly to his customer. Oship dot cc gives you this opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by night rider2 View Post
    :) I have enrolled on a Global Trade Network Page, specifically dealing with China and other Asian Countries. All appears to be very professional and above board. I have also bought several items on Ebay made in China, as well as products bought from dealers and manufactorers. I have had success on the whole, and I am satisfied with the products thus far. I am considering buying for resale. Can anyone give me an overview of their personal and business experiences with Chinese and other Asian merchants and manufacturers? Also, anyone had experience with setting up a site to drop ship items sold on ebay or other auction sites? I appreciate any assistance I can get. Thanks. :)

Seriously, if you want people to help you at least provide the website of the people you are talking about here.

Maybe you should check the China blacklist at http://reddit.com/r/chinascamcentral

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork View Post
    You should personally visit the facilities in China, many people take money and do not ship the products
    What is the website of this company you are working with?

BAG,
    May I suggest you look at the date of the OP.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin